NWO continuation thread

Carrying on.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=POGH-zAOYMQ
youtube.com/watch?v=GnLhWpy_nqI
youtube.com/watch?v=po77bJk1DdI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

get spooky

So we're clear on the problems. What are potential solutions to at least slow their plans? At this point we can only buy time until we figure out how to bring their agenda down. I figure we educate people and don't engage in activities and careers that allow their institutions to exist. Opting out at least limits their productivity. Perhaps we could form a group that works to produce various types of educational content. Wake people up so they too can opt out, and not participate in any coming wars.

this is good

you'll see trump can't/ and doesn't even want to change anything meaningful.
travel ban! - nope!
wall - probably gets never finished
hillary in prison? - nope!

and of course it looks like it isn't his fault
as everyone is against him
but truth is..trump doesn't care, he knows the deal.

Hillary and Co in prison is all I want from him. That'd be a genuine move to show the voters he stands against the corruption of the left and hijacking of our political system.

Continuing my train on thought from the previous thread regarding Trump.

There were a few people arguing that Trump is simply another puppet and his role is to breed chaos. His policies certainly do that. However, those policies and the ideas he promotes on how to live as individuals, and how the exist as a nation, directly undermine the NWO programming.

For the NWO to meet their goals, they use humans as labour. We are necessary slaves at this point. And they enslave us by convincing the masses to do their bidding. They shape our thoughts and behaviours. We need to act in certain ways in order for the NWO to get what they want. But Trump promotes ideas which lead to behaviour that has us no longer serving the NWO agenda. With Trump policies, we wouldn't be serving the same institutions. We wouldn't be such a hive-mind. We would no longer follow the very specific patterns of behaviour the NWO need us to follow, for their plans to come to fruition. That's why I seriously doubt Trump is just a pawn in the game.

youtube.com/watch?v=POGH-zAOYMQ

Anyone knows what Trump administrations take on Chemtrails (stratospheric sulfate aerosols aka geoengineering) are?
Will they stop it, promote it, or doesnt he know about it, or is he too busy with all the other shit going on?

Cool, so where is this Horkheimer quote from? Which book?

Oh what, you can't find the quote in anything he's written? Oh funny that.

that's the game.
Selling you a fight against globalism, that doesn't exist. Just change the word "globalism" to "cancer" or whatever.
and see how irrelevant the talk about it is. the ideas won't stop cancer from spreading, it's just an alibi-fight.
everyone who's making the big, relevant decisions is still pro globalism.

A more philosophical question. Given what we know, and believe, in regards to the NWO agenda, we're basically waiting for the world to be taken over and most of us be killed, so what sort of life is it best for one to lead, knowing we may not see any sort of future for potential descendants, or even ourselves?

Do we then live a simple, peaceful life off of the land? Trying not to contribute to the machine.

Do we go ultra-capitalist mode and callously pursue wealth and engage in constant hedonism?

Do we become activists, and give lectures to whoever will fucking listen?

Do we carry on with a normal life trajectory with family, house, regular job, and just give in to the reality that we may be utterly powerless to shape the future of humanity?

I am leaning towards a very solitary life in which I try to bring positivity into the lives of whoever I may come across, but ultimately avoiding society. Just living in a cabin in a forest, growing my own food. And doing a simple, noble job like making furniture or something - just meeting my needs while at least not doing a job that feeds the machine and is of at least some value to others. I just don't want to feed the machine, and I don't want to bring negativity into anyone's life.

My personal obvious red flag is his unnecessary loud support for Israel and the fact that he's now aiding those who tried to bring him down during the election (Saudi Arabia, neocons, the CIA)
We shall see, it might still be a bluff

Sure, but you haven't really taken my point. I'll try to simplify.

The NWO need us to behave in certain ways. Under Trump's policies, people wouldn't behave in the ways needed for the NWO agenda. Following Trump would have people living lives that no longer served the NWO agenda. At least not the agenda we are aware of.

Your post hasn't addressed my ideas.

good question mate
to be honest..I don't care to persuade anyone with "what I think is the truth"..I just want to live a peaceful live.

living in harmony with nature and not contributing to any degeneracy or "the machine" would be noble, but lonely I guess.
The most interesting thing to do is finding inner peace..some spiritual improvement.

What if you could change reality?

My problem is not knowing what sort of life to lead, given the knowledge I hold about those who are essentially our overlords.

I certainly don't want to perpetuate the machinery of debt slavery, endless war, consumerism, media and celebrity worship. All of it. I'm sure you know what I'm talking about.

As I see it, modern life is a façade. Everything is presented to us inside of a narrative in order to control our behaviour. We're literally on a giant slave ship. This planet is a grand chess board and all but a tiny group, are the pieces.

I don't want any fucking part of it, which means I'm not about to go out and work at a corporation, despite the earning potential and all of that. It would make my soul sick to live like that.

Of course I need to earn money somehow, but just about everything feeds into the system. By design, of course. I'm having a very hard time finding a job that is allowable to my inner self, given my beliefs, thoughts, etc.

It's hard to be a principled man in this modern world, it really is. It's even harder to be a principled man who has money.

Hedonism gives me depression and restlessness at the same time
I've written about this before in other threads, in a million other threads here
I don't really enjoy man-made entertainment anymore. I can't sit through a movie, my thoughts just drift and vidya feels like a chore. I can't get drunk around people because i don't want to reveal my power level. Still, i like being alive. I want to be a wrench in the works, i feel like everyone here felt the same last year but now they're convinced they've won some price and will get a happy ending

This.

I'm with you man. Except I still enjoy some media - typically 'meaningful' films by directors like Tarkovsky, Bergman, Kubrick etc - the guys who analyse life and try to communicate knowledge of some value.

I definitely want to be a wrench in the works, and not feed into the machine as much as possible without reducing myself to poverty. What sort of work do you do, if you don't mind my asking?

I'm constantly searching for my own sort of meaning in terms of a career, but finding something that doesn't power the machine, provides a decent living, contributes at least a little to humanity, and is personally fulfilling is extremely difficult and I don't know what the fuck to do.

I'd like to make money by waking people up to this horrifying reality, but that is limited to authoring of some kind, giving lectures, or creating digital content. All of those things require a lot of investment with unlikely returns. It just seems really futile trying to change what is probably fair to refer to as our 'fate'. I think these elite bastards are going to get what they want and the future of humanity is their hideous future. It's a very paralysing situation, and very depressing.

I know what you mean. You can't enjoy poison.
It's like dieting. you shouldn't quit everything at once.

maybe setting living in nature as a goal and working a few years for (((them))) to accumulate the resources you need, is the right thing to do.
something like this is great:
youtube.com/watch?v=GnLhWpy_nqI

Also I want to believe..that there is a higher state of consciousness. where you just feel peace..no pain, no unhealthy desires..or whatever.

IT, i don't love it
I can't enjoy highbrow stuff either it's mfw too intellectual for me
I just browse boards and news sites for entertainment, have been for years now, I have an autistic knowledge of politics of countries that barely have a connection with mine

I've been contemplating organic farming inna woods for like a year or more now.
I can garden, but taking the leap to full time farming is a frightening one.

There are most definitely higher states of consciousness, or at least something of the sort.

ya'll niggers better start posting to keep this thread alive or else...

I'm definitely drawn to a life in sync with nature. A cabin in the woods with extensive gardens for food is where I want to end up. A workshop to make furniture perhaps, or whatever else I get into.

I have no money for this, and I'm trying to avoid getting the money by being part of the machine, which is really tough. I may have to do as you say and be their whore for a few years while I save. I don't know. I'm trying to avoid that by finding some sort of work that is in line with my philosophy so that I can work towards these goals without selling my soul for however long it takes to get enough money to go off the grid. Really tough balancing act here, and the more I think about it, the more it seems I'm better off just being a corporate drone for five years. Fuck...

also why dont they just murder Trump?
or is he part of the club?
is it hard to do?
or will this just expose what (((they))) are doing and people will start to wake up and murder anyone like JFK as soon as they dont follow the agenda is just proving the existence of shadow government?
theyd rather do everything slow and secretly?

this island guy is also earning money with tours on his island, so I guess if you start something with passion and dedication, you don't really have to worry about money (to survive)

If there is really an ultimate truth, spending your life pursuing it, would be worth it.
who knows..maybe anime is real! lel

Its all wallstreet.
They financed the russian revolution.
both sides of world war 2.
them and rothschilds

Maybe it's hard to do. Maybe he has help. Who knows. Even if he was part of the club, they could still kill him to set off a certain chain reaction

I always assumed that Trump didn't get assassinated yet because he's a Zionist. He's protected by (((them))) or at least a faction of them.

The world is so pozzed now that I figure if he has to ally with Zionists just to kill the shit out of Globalists then so be it. It's probably just another trade off in the timeline like when Facism died during the 20th century but Commies lived on. I'm hoping that this time communists die for good.

The Zionists are the chief globalists. What made you think they oppose it?

very difficult mate. we all are frightened of the uncertain.
maybe the first step is to distance yourself from the "right-left, good-evil, black-white"-game. see the world from a different perspective. Wtf is money but a tool to buy freedom?
so why not just live free until you die of hunger, old age or illness? But we're not conditioned to take life that lightly and social status matters to us.

I got no plan either. Guess I will step for step distance myself mentally from all this bullshit and try to earn enough money to someday be free, but that's the pussy method, everyone tries to do and fails.

the battle is within.
Be a light for those who can't see

A few months back India removed all 500 and 1000 rupee banknotes.

They've been talking about a "cashless" society.

There are convenience benefits to it, but it's the ultimate form of control. Especially when every transaction is logged in a database.

No there is nothing you can do. You are already dead.

youtube.com/watch?v=po77bJk1DdI