Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/African_Renaissance_Monument
youtube.com/watch?v=QkO0TmBJ1rU
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

It's built by koreans tho.

Not like it matters but.

Norks or Chinese built it.

>buff bodybuilder black guy

literally nobody looks like that unless they have a modern weight lifting program. There's a reason classical statues were sculpted with certain proportions.

That statue is cringe as fuck.

Building pyramids gives you some decent gains.

No... don't throw me from the cliff Daddy.
No... Tyrone! How can we get gibmedats with no son
Shit up bitch, you're going over right after him

built around a literal shanty town kek

My ancestors built this.

sandnigger

I'm sure if I look into this statue, who designed and created it I will encounter a ...berg or ..stein name

>Construction of the bronze statue group was carried out by the North Korean firm Mansudae Overseas Project Group of Companies.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/African_Renaissance_Monument

Yes, glorious African man build things.

Manse!

>Our people are starving and they live in shacks! We should do something!
>Yeah, absolutely!
>Hmm... Lets build a fucking 160ft high bronze statue about niggers
>Yaaaah HURR

After that construction half of the population died by starvation

WE WUZ KANGZ AND SHIETT

well russkis did the same desu

kek looks like an RTS game like age of empires

Why didn't we ever finish it?

its built by asians and is de facto copy of soviet propaganda statutes so try again....

didn't know you could research wonders in the stone age

dune coon detected.

they were waiting for Trump

confirmed alien on Sup Forums

Lack of funding, plus now it's the center of controversy due to the Lakota tribe being all offended and shit

It is finished.

wez wuz scultpures n shieet

A black father is so rare they made a statue of it

Didn't ISIS blow this up?

Who thought it would be a good idea to use tax moneys to sculpt some ugly mugs to a mountainside.

So the Africans just now reached the renaissance?

It was designed by an sengelese african

>mfw mali and songhay richest kingdoms in the world are now a bumch of nigger shackvilles

okay but look at the fuckin wasteland desert its built on. who would ever want to live there except niggers?

Yeah, that moldy bread diet is perfect for bulking.

>ISIS in the valley of kings

>designed by a Romanian architect and built by a North Korean sculpting company
>payment was made in kind, with 30 to 40 hectares of land

They couldn't even fucking afford it. Savages always trading land for beads.

So whoever is boss nog in Senegal decided to pay N.Koreans to built this instead of, I don't know, infrastructure?

(you)

Delete this

white ppl b like "blacks never built anything" like ummm think again sweetie

Are you trolling?

do you have reddit on your toolbar by any chance

>having some ugly mugs of some rulers on a mountain

This is communistic cult of personality tier lad. Literally on the same tier as Mao, Stalin and Lenin.

It's clearly stolen

The Chinese made that for them?

are you retarded?

WE WAZ ARCHITECTS

ugly

what about those grain storage triangle thingies in the desert?

No...

Uhm, so you WERE trolling?

I find it odd how our great God KEK is in fact African and we all spend most of our time shitting on Africa

These gigantic statues are quite surreal looking when there's no skyscrapers around.

>Draws a cartoon picture
>Asian engineers and builders then make it a reality
>"designed"

Yeah, especially when you are starved, whipped, and deprived of sleep. But I guess it was just all part of their crossfitting workout plan. It will go down in history as the second black invention after peanut butter jelly.

It take a nice historic cathedral over that monstrous piece of shit any day.

Look who's talking.

Not only that, but he also decreed that 20% of the profits will go to him, for the rest of his life, even if he stops being president.

>...
>Uhm,

hi leddit
please lurk before posting, leddit.

africa is fucking worthless

So... you're impressed by nigger engineering... hum...

Yous be a nigga.

Which freemium Chinese mobile game is this advertising?

So you are Anglo-Saxon?

Working out every day won't get you anywhere unless you have a good diet, something pretty much no one in Africa has

Detached earlobes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

NOW LOOK IN THE MIRROR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

CAN YOU HANDLE IT??????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

Are they praising white men? Surely no chink can grow a beard like that.

That was built by the Best Koreans actually.

youtube.com/watch?v=QkO0TmBJ1rU

a lot of people have detached earlobes...

fuck off nigger

Niggers have had nothing to do with North Africa for all of recorded history

Russians aren't protected from criticism though in wider media. Black people have this media enabled critics deterrent system.

>Muh African Alpha male
>That doesn't exist

They all look like walking meth addicts.

And a lot of people don't!

sigh... what now?

Apparently Ethiopians built the synthx

That isn't true. At its peek Egypt might have been about 6% Negro. They did have niggers that went north also and killed everybody and took over for a small point in time because... "Dey wanted to be Kangs n Shit!". That also happened. Murderous, Jealous, Covetous, Dumb, Ignorant fucking niggers. Did KIKES get niggers to RUIN Ancient EGYPT??? I wouldn't put it past them!

I don't know, but it apparently has clipping problems.

Even Mongols have built some things..

why does the baby look white? did tyrone get cucked?

That explains it. It's terrible art. Really. Obviously the style is ripped off from the old Soviet theme, that of the triumphant working class. Except this nigger's made the male's torso laughably massive and built like a DC superhero. Proportions are all off. And a baby pointing to an invisible, symbolic abstraction (ie the future)? It's just terrible, terrible art. The old soviet art was bad enough when done right, but this is a travesty.

>After that construction half of the population died by starvation
So, you are telling me that the statue has already done a lot of good?

They made a statue of Genghis Khan looking over the Mongolian Steps.

>literally nobody looks like that unless they have a modern weight lifting program.
pic related.
get out of the house sometimes.

aesthetic as fuck

so that's where my fucking monument went

typical niggers trying to claim a superior races work as their own

>kek

>After that construction half of the population died by starvation
>WE WUZ KANGZ AND SHIETT

Actually, the population was seething as fuck, since they hare 98% Mudslim and see that giant ass statue as idolatry that needs to be destroyed.

Because the faces were originally all Asian because gooks made it.
The niggers made them change it and now it looks weird, with the woman having straight hair that flows in the wind.

I DO! and My Blood Line is O- I am probably more Egyptian maybe even Royalty roots than you ever could fucking be!

You could always try to get someone like me to breed with you then say your child has an Ancient connection because then it would be actually true. With out that! FUCKING DREAM THE FUCK ON!

well.. yeah

you mean snowniggers?

lmao, this negro isnt buff, he has huge forearms from throwing mud and low bodyfat percentage. Thats all. However statue resembles an bodybuilder somewhat.

hahahhaha

This is an historically accurate tribute blacks built to honour their "king" at an airport in South Africa.

They removed it shortly afterwards when they realized how bad it made the greatest figure in their history look.

kek

how did hueniggers built this?