President trump stops the immigration of Indians into the US and expels all H1b visa holders

President trump stops the immigration of Indians into the US and expels all H1b visa holders
>Silicon Valley collapses and relocates to India where all the talent is
>the US economy is in tatters, but Cletus is happy because his trailer park is 2% whiter now
>the Indian economy overtakes China as all the world's top intellectuals move to India because their government created a business climate that fosters innovation
>Sup Forums gets completely and utterly BTFO

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Xl0b2LGf9jM
youtu.be/psWV9GdEgzo
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_Thermopylae
twitter.com/AnonBabble

POO

At least there will be cleaner streets

Unemployed NEET detected.
Only taxpayers and intellectuals are allowed ITT

> memejerk reactions

>>Silicon Valley collapses and relocates to India where all the talent is

Good point. Hiring the best people from developing countries is a really imperialist thing to do. Glad Trump's shutting this down.

You're welcome, Pajeet.

Well, he promised to fix the streets

is that a young hillary on the right?

Well best of luck to you mate. We have no gripe with you becoming successful in your own country. That's great! But we would like to successful in our own countries too.

But why would trump ban indians?

Easiest way to get rid of H1b holders is so shut down stackoverflow

what are you whining about pajeet? by stopping brain drain, 'india 2030' will be happening

youtube.com/watch?v=Xl0b2LGf9jM

But Rajat, these are all just assumptions.

Lol fuck off. You get in because they don't check if you came from a diploma mill cuz brown. Whites need real verified qualifications.

Indians are shit at tech tho. The restrictions on H1B1s means that low skilled labor will stop being hired over Americans with actual talent. Face it, most Indian techies rattamaarofy their knowledge like most students, that's why they suck so badly at coding

Silicon Valley Indians live in trailer parks?

Tech guy here
Indian "intellectuals" are basically the modern version of hiring women at NASA in the 60s

If it wasn't for white people in software companies they would collapse, what does Microsoft know having 75 percent Indians and shit

Yeah, obviously there are no white computer programmers. The only reasonable Silicon Valley is in California and not India is because...Uh...

Face it, Americans have a head start on all the education and training infrastructure to run Silicon Valley. H1b visas are basically just our way of stealing the best people from other countries and having them work for us. It's a brain-drain engine, and it's wrecking your country economically. If you cared about India, you'd oppose H1b.

>>Sup Forums gets completely and utterly BTFO
How so?

Sup Forums is a pro-India and anti-Pakistan board.

>india
>talent
Sorry, but I work at a tech firm, Indians we hire as code monkeys.

Architects/engineers are always Asian or white.

Also, maintaining code written by Indians is a nightmare.

>India
>talent
haha

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

you go back to your own country anyway. why should we spend money on investments that we don't get any returns on?

>rattamaarofy
What does that mean

indians are subhuman slaves who need to be told by the white man what to do

in the vedas it is written that the founders of indian civilization were white ppl, your ruling class are descended from europeans

we will always be cucking you KEK

Nope.
They are concrete facts.
DAS RITE

Thanks

Rote learning, I am beginning to suspect you are a proxy fag

Acting like silicone valley isn't low-key racist and would never relocate to a smelly shithole

>rattamaarofy
youtu.be/psWV9GdEgzo

>PAJEET IN CHARGE OF WRITING QUALITY SOFTWARE

hold me, this timeline is too much

So basically Trump's order is beneficial to both US and India. On our side it means the techies will be forced to get more creative because of the competition so they can help to MIGA

Dafaq did I just see.
Autism fest

>>Silicon Valley collapses and relocates to India where all the talent is
If all the talent is in India, why doesn't it have a shitload of successful high-tech innovators already?
Or do they lack talent of some sort? Perhaps need better bathrooms or something?

>subhuman slaves
They are the richest people in the UK man

As a Silicon Valley Indian, learn to POO IN LOO

>were the talent is
the ones with talent/money get educated overseas
the guest workers are for the most part bottom of the barrel code monkeys or the equivalent

>somehow be the most successful country in the world in 2050
>still be a POO
you can't win, rajeesh

Any decent programmer knows that indians are FUCKING SHIT AT CODING.

YOU GUYS ARE LITERALLY COPY PASTING FROM FUCKING STACK OVERFLOW SHUT YOUR GODDAMN FUCKING SHITHOLE OF A MOUTH YOU FUCKING DISGUSTING POO NIGGER

lol ive rarely seen any fucking shitskins in the best parts of london, apart from the little shops

even russians outnumber you 10 to 1 in places like kensington

>subhumans

>where all the talent is
Cheap as fuck
Fixed that for you.

Their are 4 Vedas and none of the deal with the original of Indians, as usual you are retarded white man who pretends to know about each and every culture

>designated streets

Why are Indians so successful everywhere except India? In USA, UK, Singapore, Malaysia, Canada,e etc. we're all rich mofos. Then I visit the motherland and get BTFO.

>the Indian economy overtakes China as all the world's top intellectuals move to India because their government created a business climate that fosters innovation

Has anyone in the last century ever voluntarily relocated from the west to India?

Silicon Valley is in California because California has nice weather and rich assholes can afford to live wherever they want. If they cared so much about business climate they have already moved to Kansas where Brownback would hand-deliver them trailers full of hookers and cocaine.

aaaahahahahahahahaha

My god ...
Post proof that Indian are bad coders ... What happened to the fact based arguments on pol.......You guys are pathetic.........

I assume the handful smart enough to learm their way out of India and into a nice American job, can at least pop in the loo. You didn't manage that Pajeet so please poo in the loo.

indians are not successful in the uk thats bullshit those smelly cunts stink out the shitty parts of the country

they are our mexicans, dont deny it u little brown cunts

>only x are allowed to post in this post
LUL

I kind of doubt that because here in Silicon Valley Indians really are the best at code. We're shit at sports, music, acting, and basic social skills, but we're good at computer science.

shitting on the street isn't a skill, pajeet

>pajeet code monkeys
>talent

>the best at code

You misspelled "cheapest".

You... btfod............. everyone................

>nothing to copy/pasta
This is the only answer.

you literally have over a billion people. of course there's bound to be successful ones and the smart ones all go to the west. it's not an accomplishment. most of you are still subhumans

>(whines over lack of proof.)
Don't see you post any proof either.
Nor did you answer my question, but I can answer it for you.

Problem with India is the social castes in the culture that cripples meritocracy (sometimes erronously called free market).

WEW.

Must be nice to live in a fairy tale. It's a shame theres no Europe or Asia in it.

POO IN LOO

Look at his small hands ..... Lolzzz

WE

DESIGNATED

who's the thick thighs on the right?

REDPILL ABOUT INDIANS
forgive my English pls
>silicon Valley collapses and relocates to India where all the talent is
Do you realise the fact that Indians are just outsourced and not for core job silicon Valley in India is basically filled with call centres
India produces engineers equal to the population of Finland and ranks too low on innovation index while Finland ranks first.
True also only 7% of the Indian engineering graduates can be employed.
This, Indians consume 4x time than whites to write a software but 10x cheaper.
They are srilankans not Indians
Indians are cheap labours and look up Wikipedia article on "engineering in India"
>conclusion
Russians are cheap alternative and they are good at programming I would rather hire a Russian than an Indian
Look at Russia's silicon Valley and compare that with Indian one
Also pic related to fascism in India

indians are generally unsuccessful in the UK because they are too beta, like most non-whites, working 20 hours a day running a little shop is not successful

lol

THICC
H
I
C
C

>microsoft
>good
The nt kernel hasn't seen many changes since windows nt back in 2001.

Indians are almost always shitty coders.
Posting code from my companies repo would be a violation of my contract, but they do shit like
>if (a== false && b== true ) c = true;
>else c = false;
Instead of
>c = !a && b;

I'm talking about American-born Indians, not outsourcing operations.

H1b visa holders are paid less. The meme that India is superior in the IT world is bullshit.
Fuck when I took a cert course from cmu years ago. They all shared code and cheated from tests they got online. None of them were any good.

Every race has a few bad apples

lol so they are beaten by the parents and forced to stay in and do homework, yeah in the real world they are fucking failures. nobody is prepared to take orders from a subhuman paki/indian in the uk

Isn't that what everyone in the world should first except enslaving half of the world with your colonies?

*Yawn* This thread again.

India will never be a world power, so forget about that for a start. Your economy is based on service, not innovation. The reason why Silicon Valley wants Indian workers is because they are cheap, not because they are better in any other way.

Have you ever been to India really? I have, I've been to some of the biggest cities where your proposed Silicon Valley would relocate and there is no way your average latte quaffing, green living, Silicon Valley fag would live there. They are disgusting and won't be cleaned up enough if you gave them 100 years to clean up their act. The infrastructure is terrible too.

India is coming up to its economic peak now and that is if Pakistan lets you. I don't think anyone here hates Indians really so I don't get why you Sup Forums would care. The only reason I don't like Indians is because you are all perverted monkey who take pictures of women on public transport to use for wanking yourself to sleep at night.

>thinks there's more indians in silicon valley companies than whites

Whoa, there pal. Think you might want to read up a bit before making wild presumptions like that.

Because you're wrong.

Sup Forums circa 1948

You really think Infoshits will make India a superpower?

To serve the White Man is the Indian's Dharma. Do not fight it, or else you will be reincarnated as a nigger.

Continued

Current government regime is pretty bad they are spending a lot in propaganda
It's the propaganda which makes the people happy for example
"Indian army is stronger than Chinese"
"India have surpassed UK's GDP"
"World is inspired by India"

People who live in India believe them India is literally north Korea tier

The news media where celebrating after winning one fucking medal at Olympics and were saying that India is the best in sports

Imagine a country with 1.2 billion citizens winning 1 medal at Olympics

Now look at USA and Russia

This would have been true 10 years ago but now we will change everything you see.

Nobody will believe this anyways.
We ain't stupid

I am not a coder so I don't get your point, but it seems completely illogical to me that all Indian coders are bad obviously we produce a shit ton of computer engineers and all of them can't be good but as the numbers game goes we probably have more good programers than all white programmers combined and that will apply to the bad programers too

>assuming you can just 'carry' a mostly subhhuman population because you have a high population

they will never be a super-power too many subhumans drag down those less fucked up/brown indians at the top

against a smaller but superior number of europeans it will be like this:
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_Thermopylae

I've seen people believing in them.
If the government is saying the truth there would be a revolution in India.

Also the education system is pretty left brained and doesn't encourages art and creativity

Ross, why do you hate Indians so much?
What have we done

good for you, Karan. Fuck drumpf and fuck white people

your nice ppl but you are subhuman, we should not be treating you as equal its wrong

the british empire was a great thing for the world

Yes only a handful of idiots believe that and these people are quite vocal about it on social media.

Pajeet get back to answering calls! Cletus has a question about his cell phone bill! Why are you speaking without your American accent while your on the clock?

Texas just found 50 billion barrels of oil. Enough to keep the economy going for 100 years.

Asia would be a irrelevant shithole without Americas money

Is there a single software success from India? It's mostly outsourcing companies.

I've worked with Indian guys, some are trying to be helpful, a few are competent, but that's the end of it. On average they're just not very good, and they have a tendency to bullshit (lie).

>India where all the talent is

Stopped reading here

Good God not this again. A country where the majority of citizens are perplexed by personal hygiene and standards of living is not going to be a superpower.
>Bu-but muh computer science skill set
Wow indian is the only country with programmers. And I thought you were all telephonist troubleshooters.
Kys dot

Fucking Paki maybe,3 Idiots was not released in Pakistan?

It was indeed.
But why didn't you finish the job white people are smart but underachievers.

Imagine a country having a so much money and resources and no space program or any kind of scientific progress the country was built on the back of Indian architects and workers now that
same country is shaming a country which is 3rd world for not getting Olympic medals as if they matter, look up in the sky Rasheed we are their while you are still strapping kids to camels and calling it a sport

Indians are sub-nigger on the IQ scale. If you want to breed your way out of that deficit you're going to need a fuckload more than 1 billion people.

>proxy trolling is so easy
Is Sup Forums full of low-iq teens or is this board satire only nowadays?