Hmmmm, really makes you think... Why are trump voters and Sup Forums ignoring this?

Hmmmm, really makes you think... Why are trump voters and Sup Forums ignoring this?

Trump's Hypocrisy:

1. Ties to Wall Street.
Trump accused Ted Cruz and Hilary Clinton of being under control of Goldman Sachs but he has surrounded himself with Wall Street insiders like Steve Bannon, former Goldman Sachs partner Steve Mnuchin, and Wall Street billionaire Wilbur Ross and is EO'ing legislation that directly supports their companies.

2.The use of private email.
Trump hounded Clinton over her use of a private email server throughout the campaign, yet he is currently still using his unsecured Android phone. Member of his senior staff are still using private emails under the RNC servers, the same RNC that Russia allegedly hacked.

3. Conflicts of interest.
Trump accused Clinton of using her foundation as a front to allow donors access to State Department information, yet he hasn't truly relinquished control of his real estate Empire. This could be potential violation of the Constitution’s Emoluments Clause. There have also been reports of his children selling acces to the President.

4. Endangering service people overseas.
Trump and Republicans continuously attacked Clinton over the loss of American lives with Benghazi. Now, Trump has already caused the death of an American service member by authorizing an operation with reportdedly underwhelming military intelligence in Yemen; an operation in which he was not even in the situation room for.

5. Sickness and health.
Trump said during the campaign that Clinto and other opponents had “low energy” and “lacks the mental and physical stamina to take on ISIS, and all the many adversaries we face.” Trump aides are blaming his heated exchange with the Australian Prime Minister on the fatigue. (And many mental health experts and unnamed insider sources have spoken out their concerns for Trump's mental health.)

Other urls found in this thread:

news.com.au/world/europe/russian-spy-oleg-erovinkin-linked-to-donald-trumps-dirty-dossier-found-dead-in-moscow/news-story/2f09fe637d692769d260d1f3fd603ddd
forbes.com/sites/melikkaylan/2017/02/02/new-reasons-to-remember-the-lurid-russia-dossier-on-trump/#5998ceb961e6
thebeaverton.com/2016/12/trump-going-wait-kgbs-assessment-accusing-russia-election-tampering/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Donald_Trump–Russia_dossier
youtube.com/watch?v=SZnkULuWFDg
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/110530224/
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/110192154/
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/110198143/
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/104955778/#104957056
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/104925525/#104930503
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/104928796/#104928796
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/104774562
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/104719198
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/104514402
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/104493084
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/104337036
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/104292068/
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/104287563/
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/104207560/
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/103408424/#103408905
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/103935999/#103935999
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/103993173/#q103993173
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/102200294/#q102200294
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/101787750/#101787750
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/101242276/#101242276
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/99928859/#99928859
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/99460353/#99460353
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/110465493
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/110430139/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Are you sick of this shit? Do you want to end the left? Here's how:
There is a redpill NUKE sitting on YouTube right now:

#

Embed this in every forum, spam every news anchor, TWEET #ladygaga and #superbowl with the link in it, and watch the left crumble.

>be tolerant
>gay rights
>art is important

DUDE SHITTING CUM ON ANOTHER MAN'S FACE IS AVAILABLE FOR CHILDREN TO WATCH PEOPLE.

Your boss David Brock said you're a nerd virgin.

kys

Trumptards have no answer for his shady ties and horrible decisions. Theyll just call you a paid shill as a defense mechanism.

1. This is a lie. Trump never attacked them for Wall Street connections, he attacked them for being Wall Street puppets. Trump himself has shown no signs of being a Wall Street puppet. he has ties to former Wall Street employees, as any billionaire would. They are his subordinates, his employees, not his puppetmasters.

2. The issue was NEVER Hillary's use of a private e-mail server. The issue was the fact that she used an INSECURE server without State Dept. permission and received classified material on said server in violation of federal law. No Trump Administration employee has been accused of doing that.

3. The Presidency is a constitutional office. Cabinet positions are statutory offices. A constitutional office is endowed with certain privileges that statutory offices are not. The President is under no legal obligation whatsoever to divest himself from his real estate empire.

4. The Yemen raid was a success and this is literally fake news. One SEAL died, and the operation achieved its objective.

5. Fake news rumors about Trump's health are just that. There is no substantiated evidence to support them.

Why is Sup Forums ignoring the 60% turnout? Do we all like the way the electoral college works now and everything too?

Hillary lost. It's time to stop crying.

Most of us are not retarded liberals who think owning a business makes you an oppressor.

Is it me or are Swedish posters getting dumber?

I dont care if a goblin takes him to moria, he just cant be kissing goblins

Mabye, but certainly not as dumb as the majority of Trump apologists.

>reportedly
>apparently
>supposedly

WOW

1. I didn't like it either but 2 weeks in he's getting shit done and if you get shit done you can appoint Satan for all I care.
2. Hillary deleted 30k emails after being subpoena'd. False equivalency.
3. Decent point but Trump said prior to winning that he was going to enact several pro-business acts. Him being pro-business is hardly a renege on his promises. The Clinton foundation manipulated Hillary into being a warmongering cunt. Trump may still be just that but let's wait and see.
4. They killed over 30 Al Qaeda operatives with ONE American death. How is that equivalent to Benghazi where they were screaming for help?
5. That's BS to cover up the fact he was pissed off at Turnbull.

Of course no one says anything about the fact that even if the people who didn't vote, voted for Mickey Mouse, Satan and Christ himself, Trump would still only have about 30% of the country supporting him, tops

I don't care if you "won" some retarded election most people were too ashamed to participate in. This is not a democracy. This is not what the people want to do, blindly support a man who is obviously not interested in anything but making money, and shitposting on twitter like a child.

>*Maybe
Like you're in any position to call anyone dumb.

OP while your faggy post is mostly bait, trump supporters here don['t actually care about the United States, they just care about sticking it to "MUH LIBRULS" case in point all while they don't realize the eternal jew is just using good ol' divide and conquer

>you can appoint Satan for all I care.

If only you knew the irony of that statement...if only..

lol, did i trigger you that hard with a single meme?

President Frogman Drumpf supporters sure are getting whiny.

Whos idea is it to make this powderkeg? Why would you constantly dump more and more anti-Trump, anti-white and anti-intelligent posts? The desired effect of this is not to subdue Sup Forums, but to cause it spread. Trying to disturb chaos with shitposting doesn't stop the chaos, but instead create a meme that everyone who is, in this case, anti-Trump is also anti-white and illogical.

Who said I was mad retard?

We wouldn't care if you had a list of 50 things faggot.

>Im not mad, retard!

No not triggered at all i see.

WTF!
Why isn't anyone in government asking questions?

news.com.au/world/europe/russian-spy-oleg-erovinkin-linked-to-donald-trumps-dirty-dossier-found-dead-in-moscow/news-story/2f09fe637d692769d260d1f3fd603ddd

forbes.com/sites/melikkaylan/2017/02/02/new-reasons-to-remember-the-lurid-russia-dossier-on-trump/#5998ceb961e6

thebeaverton.com/2016/12/trump-going-wait-kgbs-assessment-accusing-russia-election-tampering/ (What?!)

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Donald_Trump–Russia_dossier (I don't care about the pee stories, but there's financial links to consider)

Steele decided to also pass on the information to British and American intelligence services because he believed that the findings were a matter of national security for both countries. However, he became frustrated with the FBI, which he believed was failing to investigate his reports, choosing instead to focus on investigating Hillary Clinton's emails. According to The Independent, Steele came to believe that there was a "cabal" inside the FBI, particularly its New York field office linked to Trump advisor Rudy Giuliani, which blocked any attempts to investigate the links between Trump and Russia.
Shortly after the presidential election, Senator John McCain, who had been informed about the alleged links between Kremlin and Trump, met with former British ambassador to Moscow Sir Andrew Wood. Wood confirmed the existence of the dossier and vouched for Steele. McCain obtained the dossier from David J. Kramer and took it directly to FBI director James Comey himself on December 9, 2016.

youtube.com/watch?v=SZnkULuWFDg

Whatever you say captain cuck....

A more accurate cartoon would be the dog in a room with lots of people waving around orange crepe paper and yelling "fire". It IS fake news. Nothing is burning around us like lefties somehow seem to think, and ironically it's them that are burning things, literally.

atleast your post is entirely based on the 1 shekel per post contract with CREW.

for a minute i thought you were just another libtard

> Anyone else regret voting for Drumpf?
Crew sample-18(rename before posting
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/110530224/

>Since most of us here now regret voting for Trump, how can we fix this and make Hillary the president?
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/110192154/

>How do I change my vote to Hillary Clinton??
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/110198143/

>I unironically regret voting for Trump.
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/104955778/#104957056
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/104925525/#104930503
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/104928796/#104928796

> Anyone else regret voting for Trump?
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/104774562
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/104719198
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/104514402
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/104493084
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/104337036

>I already regret voting for Trump.
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/104292068/
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/104287563/
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/104207560/
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/103408424/#103408905
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/103935999/#103935999
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/103993173/#q103993173
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/102200294/#q102200294
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/101787750/#101787750
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/101242276/#101242276
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/99928859/#99928859
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/99460353/#99460353

>I'm starting to think that my far-right political views are just a result of...
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/110465493

>tfw you actually thought a 70-year old conman could fix our country
>anyone else here a former Trump supporter?
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/110430139/

We,re ignoring it because we are not Marxists and don't believe successful people are inherently corrupt.

We knew Hillary was corrupt based on several emails and her actions.

We are not commies brainwashed by class warefar shit. So when trump hires people who were fired by Goldman saches and people who used to work for Soros who were fired, or when Trump does things for the middle class or tries to pass new laws for Wall Street, we give him the benefit of the doubt.

Under Obama the majority of job growth was all private sector and part time jobs. Obama had the mass support of all communists and Marxists, but he only helped the 1%. All the part time job growth was not even a bandaid, it created even more problems and allowed people to become more indoctrinated.

My fav part in the dossier was the reference to chicken tendies and "your mother will die".

It's good to see how stupid shills are.

Plausibly Deniable
Welcome to the Great Game!

>And many mental health (((experts))) and unnamed insider sources have spoken out their concerns for Trump's mental health

Are they really doctors? Are they willing to go public? No

>cant accept cartoon saying that accusing "fake news" is retarded.
>Calls it "fake news"

Dezinformatsiya Comrade!

Most people grow out of the retard phase you're currently trapped in.

It's over guys Trump won.

That's not even the right video you fucking retard.
Yet more evidence that alt-right scum don't even attempt the bare minimum of research.

I wonder who's behind this post
Merchant.jpg

because they still think its republican vs democrat, rather than the american public vs. politicians...