GUN LAWS IN EUROPE ARE CUCK TIER

Give me 1 (one) good reason why handguns should be illegal.
it's so goddamn hard to get a hold of a weapon in the uk.
pic related, even airsoft guns have to be rainbow coloured so people don't freak out and think it's real.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=msPrOIAVUZo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Sorry, but in most of the EU countries semiautomatic handguns are not illegal.
Not our fault if your country is cucked.

How easy is to get a licence for it in the EU?

Once a great country.. What happened mate?

>gun laws in Jewrope
Speak for yourself, Ahmed.

>Not our fault if your country is cucked.

Problem is not so much getting hold of a gun. In Denmark for example the problem is you have cases where would-be victims get punished by law for protecting themselves against rapists with pepper spray.

If you survive because you used a gun for self defense good luck in court.

Getting a licence isn't that hard, just a lot of papers. But in France you must also prove that you are a member of a shooting range range (don't know why) and that you have a gun safe.

>just a lot of papers
What kind of papers? What kind of tests do you have to take? If you succeed how long is licence valid?

Don't equate your cucked nanny state to the entirety of Europe.
You can legally own anything that isn't full auto here, with no caliber restrictions.

delet this

>implying any sane person would give a fuck about the law when their life is in danger

Pretty easy, even in Slovenia. You have to pass a weapons handling test (200€), get a medical examination (about 30€ or so) and join a shooting club / hunting club, and you're set. After you jump trough the legal hoops, you can own pretty much anything up to .50 BMG.
But the new EU Firearms directive threatens ownership of "semi auto weapons that look like military weapons" and magazines over 10 round for rifles (20 for pistols).

Shit like this is why I could care less about my country being less white than European ones atm. At least if a dindu attacks me, I can fight back without going to prison for it.

You mean in Italy?
All you need is a clean criminal record and a medical certificate that states you are in good mental health, do not abuse drugs, etc...
You go to a shooting range once, where after a basic training course you get a "gun handling proficiency" certificate.
With that you can request a sporting license, which lasts 6 years and allows you to buy anything, from handguns to black salt rifles with full capacity assault clips that shoot more bullets per round thanks to the shoulder thing that goes up.
The license is needed only to purchase guns and transport them. If you don't renew the license you can still keep all of your guns, but may be requested to get a new good mental health certificate every 6 years.

Same user as here Once you get the papers they are valid indefinitly, but there are sam variations as to what license you get;
Linces for owning guns (Dovoljenje za posest) - valid indefinitly, but you have to get license to buy ammo (just a formality, never declined)
Weapons license (Orožni list) - valid for 5 years, have to prove you compete (min. 3 matches per year), don't need to get ammo license.

>get a medical examination (about 30€ or so)
How long is it valid for? I heard you have to do it every 5 years.

>and join a shooting club / hunting club
How much does that cost you per year? Do you need a hunting licence and pass a hunting training too?

As they say here: a bad trial is way better than a good funeral.

Remember that Danish girl who got in legal trouble for pepper spraying her would be rapist

As a burger having toy guns that aesthetically look like real guns need to be colorized like this.

If someone walks into a bank waving around a gun you can't just walk up to him and be like "is that real or fake? Let me get a closer inspection sir." This applies heavily to cops. The first thing a sane and well trained cop will do is gun you down.

Now I know if I guy walks in a bank with the purpose to rob it and has a fake or real gun the guy should be gunned down because either way he had the same intent but imagine a couple kids playing in the park. Some kid hiding in the bush playing some version of cowboy and Indians with his friends and some insane liberal sees a child hiding in the bush with what looks like a gun and there is no other context at all. The first thing they will do is call the cops and the cops are going to come flying in on high alert with weapons drawn and if they get spooked they will gun that kid down.

Kids use their imagination all the time and they can imagine their shitty toy is not painted orange alright.

Real guns kick ass though and you guys are cucks.

SCAR looks like pure sex. What calibre is it?

It's generaly easier to get a membership in sport shooting clubs, mine cost 200€ when you sign up, and then 30€ per year. Hunters are more traditional, when you join you have to pass a one year apprenticeship and only after that can you buy your own weapon. But hunters automatically get the Orožni list, unlike sport shooters, where we get a Dovoljenje za posest, and have to prove we compete enough to get Orožni list.
Like i said, the Dovoljenje is valid forever, as long as you're a member of a club and don't do anything stupid regarding the law (i.e. violent acts, traffic violations don't count).

Wasn't there a niglet that got gunned down because it was waving around a toy gun with the orange tip removed?

Fuck you. I bought a 100 dollar metallic CO2 powered air-pistol and I want it to look and feel like a firearm. STFU or I'll shoot your eyes out

Looks like a SCAR-L.
5.56x45mm nato

There are several categories from D to A. D you can buy without any requirement (tasers, airsoft), C are basically hunting rifles and you need a gun safe (nobody has one) and a hunting licence, B are handguns and require also a certification that you don't have a criminal record of psychiatric troubles and A are all banned "weapons of war" (assault rifles, automatic weapons, anti-tank rifles...) that you can only own if they are older than 1946.
The licence is valid for 5 years.
I know because my dad is trying to register a Thompson M1 that my grandpa got in the resistance but it's a clusterfuck because it's historical but also an automatic high caliber weapon and they don't like that.

How about you stop being a fucking god damn manchild and get a fucking job so you can afford to buy a real gun.

Airsoft people are either extremely underage or mouth breathers like you.

Britbongistan is more cucked than I thought.

It all just looks like a clusterfuck of cuckoldry to me. Remind me again why we don't have full 'murrican freedom 2nd amendment style law and rights here?

Well to be fair, high powered air guns aren't a joke either.
A close range headshot can easily kill a man.
Or are you talking about airsoft crap?

Happens all the time and yes mostly nigglets do this for obvious reasons.

in addition to cuck-tier gun legislation you are not permitted to carry a lock-knife. so pretty much every swiss-style army knife is prohibited.

and don't even think about defending yourself with pepper-spray. i got charged with possession of offensive weapon for carrying it.

1.) Can't have a gun on campus
2.) Family is mildly anti-gun
3.) Part-time job pays for food
4.) Don't have 700 dollars to drop on licensing, handgun, and ammunition

Because this is Europe, and our rulling elites have been against us owning weapons since the middle ages. Call it cuckoldry, it's still better than alot of european countries, i have a couple of semi auto rifles (AK, Vz, SKS...), and a couple pistols, with enough ammo to last me some time.

>what is Afghanistan
>what is Vietnam

Legit airgun with lead pellets

Fuck me you shelled out for the scar - worth the cash?

>this argument again

I think the left are the ones who should be worried about the government right now.

>better be tried by 12 than carried by 6

>when you get to have your guns and elect a government that's on your side
God Bless America

100 million heavily armed insurgents on your home soil isn't a problem?... Great idea lets just carpet bomb our own country lol

What is Self-defense? Im not talking about government.

Just submit bend over.

But it's retarded here, airsoft must be coloured (unless you're in a skirmish club), but equally realistic co2 doesn't. I have pic related, for example. Similarly they banned 'fast cycling' pump action rifles, but left the faster lever action alone

Just imagine an ah-64 attack helicopter in uniform in every street corner looking for dissidents, stopping people to question/frisk them, subsequently getting mad when they address him with wrong pronouns.

>licensing

u wot m8? I guess you must mean conceal carry permit.

Look I understand not in every situation you can be armed. Get have guns in government buildings but hell I am sure people waltz in and out with their conceal carries all the time. I sure as fuck wouldn't walk into a court house with one. Are there even court houses without metal detectors? Anyhow not saying you should do this but just because a campus has a anti gun laws doesn't mean they have some way of enforcing it. Just shut your god damn mouth and don't tell a soul. With that said its not really worth the risk unless you go to Nigger university.

At some point you have to say fuck your family I am an adult I can make my own choices and if you live on your own there is no excuse.

Last but not least if you are spending your money on fucking CO2 pistols and you complain about budget problems in your next post reevaluate you nigger tier budget.

Can get some serious airguns these days, pic related

It´s pretty much just your country that is completly cucked. My country is a little cucked, but if you play it smart, you can pretty much buy as many guns as you want, even the evil black salt rifles.
I have to wait until april until I can finally take my Python & Manurhin home with me.

>they address him with wrong pronouns.
Half those cunts probably identify as attack helicopters. Anyone got that pasta BTW?

Two nations that America bombed the shit out of. The question is, what sane/rational person believes for one second that America would bomb itself?

Legit just google attack helicopter copypasta

A government, any government that denies to its citizens the right of self defense, and the tools to make it effective sees its citizens as servs and subjects.

If you in Europe, get CO2 powered shotguns that shoot glass balls (example Walther SG). Closest thing to a gun you will be able to get legally without any license.

Cheers bro. Fucking plebbit man, I swear

o i am laffin

well meme'd my friend

youtube.com/watch?v=msPrOIAVUZo

And some brave dumb ass steals the tank and drives to the nearby airfield and demolishes a billion dollars or more of aircraft just sitting on the tarmac by running them over. When captured and then questioned Bubba replies " I'm just a good ol' boy! Never meaning no harm! Beats all you ever saw been in trouble with the law since the day i was born!"

Tbh, here, in Belgium, we have good laws. At least for now because the EU Commission passed a directive (which has adopted by the Parliament) to ban semi-autos which had an auto mode (but which is blocked/impossible to use) + ban on magazines with a capacity of 20+ rounds. Anyway, here in Belgium, even the .50 cal is legal. We can have : 9mm, 45ACP, .308 winchest, .223 REM, and more

bit of a difference between you and a bunch of neckbeards with your dads .22 pistols vs the modern US military you delusional fucktard

That's more about the aftermath user

Yeah defend yourself better to be judged by twelve than carried by 6 and all that but the fact that you'll be spending a non insignificant amount of time in jail as treated as a criminal for the rest of your life is a yuuuuge fucking travesty of Justice

this is a fairly reasonable argument

gun debate gets plus one for guns in my head.

this is what happens when you try to have a well armed militia vs your government

Meme.

That's actually a good thing. So few have criminals have access to firearms that that is all the police can show off as evidence.

The only bad thing about that is it's up to a beraucracy to determine who is mentally sane enough to have a gun.

If they every wanted to take away your guns all they would have to do is declare you all mentally unfit.

What is guerilla warfare
What is Afghanistan

Can't speak for his experience but the scar17 in 308 is completely worth the price tag.
Can't speak for the 16 in 556 but i know I wouldn't buy it for what it cost and does vs other rifles in 556.

>would-be victims get punished by law for protecting themselves against rapists with pepper spray.

That pretty much applies to most european countires.

Funny thing, when some shitskin aggressively approaches you and you mace him you get charged with assault. Reason is that he hasn't harmed you.

Its pretty retarded, but to be allowed to retaliate he basically has to kill you, than its self defence, maybe.

The reason America wasn't because of guns solely, but because of the guerilla warfare tactics and strategic sabotage of the redcoats already limited supplies.

You also forgot to mention that firearms where being outlawed by the redcoats in the colonies.

Even after you rightfully won your independence, when firearms where easily accessible, 1812 happened.

T. Northern English firearm owner

Holy fuck. He should have started traversing the main gun on to that helicopter, watch them shit themselves.

Side note, that's sort what the long range desert group (SAS precursor) did to the luftwaffe in north Africa, - few jeeps, tear round the airbase shooting up planes on the ground, then off. Couple of jeeps would wreck an entire squadron. Pic related

American citizens own privately more firearms than every single military combined and quite literally own around half of the entire world supply of small arms the largest single model bein AR 15 pattern rifles.

The entirety of the US DoD has around 250k combat troops.

You're the delusional fuckwad if you think the US military has the manpower to occupy the US.

They aren't. Their are pistol ranges in the UK. The problem is down to them being effectively illegal when it comes to self defence

Liberals are too simple minded to know how guerrilla warfare and civil wars work.

>>THEY'RE GONNA TAKE AWAY OUR GUNZ

They are about to get worse with the eu gun ban

>Yemen

Wew

lmao at the no guns pink countries

The branch dravidians had no weapons you fucking fool, are you retarded? All of them, unarmed men women and children.
I've been to the USA and lived there for a decade, they have a lot more than a .22 pistol

Hows the Bundy ranch standoff doing?

No, not especially. The reason why George "lost" the *colonial civil war* was that England wanted to retain some sort of commodity trade relationship with our nation of treasonous malcontents (crucial for England's more pressing wars in continental Europe). Literally fucking us up with every means at his disposal would of made it impossible for the US/UK to reconcile our differences at the end of the war, regardless of who was the victor. A US civil war, with the government using the full wrath of it's military arsenal would have the same dilemma on steroids.

tl;dr.. Uncle Sam would never recover from going full retard.

Any source for your claim?

>>the reason America wasn't because of guns solely

truly, your eloquence is astounding m8

Wait a second, first of all you have at most half as many guns; secondly, you have your 70 year old hunting rifle, and we have assault rape rifles with 6 gorillion round clips

Don't forget to add the fucking French army to that pic, plus armaments parity. But yes, even Japan doubted the possibility of an invasion of the US because there would be a rifle behind every blade of grass.

How did the American civil war end then?
How did them Southern resistance guys celebrate again?

You idiot, most Swiss army knifes are not locking

The "I have no idea what I'm talking about" starter pack
Yet you have no rebuttal, because if it wasn't for guerilla warfare and sabotage tactics they never would have won.
Everyone should have a right to bare arms, but you honestly think it was solely the guns that helped colonial defeat the british?
Kill yourself you retard

the ban is only on full autos

why the fuck would you need full auto guns??

if you're worried about Naseem racemixing your day, get a handgun, I really wanna see you firing anything without ear protection indoors that's bigger than a .38.

i really don't get the fuss about it

it's good to know the basics of how to use a weapon, so it's alright to have school classes for it

but you actually need a weapon to defend your country, that's pretty much it except if you live in an unstable situation or very bad neighborhood.

t. literally saw a gun last when i was in turkey 5 years ago and before that in school, don't feel threatened without it though sometimes think i should get a 9mm saiga for fun

>How did the American civil war end then?

That wasn't a civil war. It was a War Between the States.

Analogy for you Euros is if Britain, France, and Poland all declared indepence from the EU, and then the other EU countries invaded.

Evey state had separate militaries to begin with

>A dozen people with semiautomatic firearms held off the organized power of the FBI and ATF and only were rooted out when the FBI lit the whole building on fire.

Btw if that happened today those feds would have ended up surrounded by thousands of organized militias which would have made the Bundy ranch thing look like child's play.

i'm from a no gun pink country

It's ridiculously easy for me to get a hold of Czech manufactured version of the AK for less than 800 euros.

That graph a shit.

>Their are pistol ranges in the UK.
Something must of changed.

They won there. It was the BLM occupation they got ambushed.

LaVoy Finicum
F.

Is that Any good? Have an air rifle, and thinking of getting a pistol

in slavic countries laws are awfully cucked but nobody cares about laws or upholds them one bit so its fine

The EU talk about banning semi automatic firearms, I'm just saying what is on their website, the stupid magazine ban too, I pray to god it won't pass because I just registered to a gun club a few week ago in order to get some sweet rifles. I really wanna own AR15

chill lad, your mad is showing

700,000 people in the uk legally own and use guns.
your own fault if you're just too damn lazy to get one.