youtube.com/watch?v=yIKP-22Qx7o

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=tGWBQTvjt7s
youtube.com/watch?v=Py3_5DbVYgI
youtube.com/watch?v=Yf3GDJUnOXA
m.youtube.com/watch?v=QMyQPlC-Q14
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

holy shit this guy is so red pilled

a car bumped into a wall and every building fell down because they are all plywood facades. It's just a movie lot in Pasadena. And behind the facade, Tony Podesta was buttfucking a line of Disney kids. They deleted it all before anyone could do a screengrab

HAVE YOU SEEN HIS TWITTER?

>THANK YOU STEVE BANNON FOR BEING AWAKE

>THANK YOU DONALD J TRUMP FOR COMING TO THE RESCUE YOU ARE A TRUE AMERICAN HERO

I CANT TAKE ALL THIS WINNING MR PRESIDENT

BLACK MAN IS BASED A FUCK

inb4 shills get btfo and mods delete thread
the jig is up it has been for awhile

youtube.com/watch?v=tGWBQTvjt7s

this is such a powerful message.

Based jesus

youtube.com/watch?v=Py3_5DbVYgI

Didn't post a link to his twitter...

The Magaphone

top redpills from HWNDU

1. Uncle 4chang speech 2. Jesus message

Congratulations
You're as smart as a nigger

angry nigger is good

he has 100's of tweets and they're all in caps lock

HE FELL FOR THE ALL CAPS MEME

or did you mean this guy?

>redpill ken walks away
>can still hear him arguing with someone in the distance

This guy deserves an Honorary Human award.

IMDB said it's going to be about a virgin that gets AIDS from an old 'ballon' he finds in an alley by some kind of a street oracle. artfag stuff

[muffled flouridepill in the distance]

Can someone give me a quick rundown on why the wall is back?

Where did u find this? Any other "films"

its called last man shooting and you cunts made me watch a shit short movie so I could look if Jackie was in it
>he wasnt

oops, forgot presser face one off pic notice makeup test we in the Acting community get

he lays down his big red dick for them to swallow and they keep chanting "He will not divide us"

what the fuck is wrong with these lefties? are they brain damaged?

Are you sick of this shit? Do you want to end the left? Here's how:
There is a redpill NUKE sitting on YouTube right now:

→ #
→ #

Embed this in every forum, spam every news anchor, TWEET #ladygaga and #superbowl with the link in it, and watch the left crumble.

>be tolerant
>gay rights
>art is important

DUDE SHITTING CUM ON ANOTHER MAN'S FACE IS AVAILABLE FOR CHILDREN TO WATCH PEOPLE...

>dancing
>real men take of shirts
>power levels at max
>actual nazis show up
>milk and push ups
>oy vey, shut it down goy

I'm going to get better versions of these (without the labels and watermarks and shit stuck on em) and post them on facebook.

they are true redpills. powerful enough to pill an sjw maybe.

you americans need more of these people, black conservatives. they are immune to liberal chimpout because of the color of their skin. keep red pillin' black people

it's not a film just a screengrab of the stream with a filter and writing ontop

what the fuck did I just watch?
both of them were fucked

>was art a mistake?

You don't understand how hard it is to do so. People love being victims and the democrat's entire game for like 40 years was getting the black vote by treating them like constant victims. By proxy you get white guilt voters as well.

Does this mean Jacky is... playing for the other team? Aids awareness and safe sex? It better be funny at least.

Does anyone have the clip when "actual nazis" showed up? I couldnt find it on YT and it was pretty fucking crazy, I thought, just like everyone else, that Antifa came to kill /ourguys/.

Did someone write traps r gay on the ramp?

go home antifa

nvm, I found it

youtube.com/watch?v=Yf3GDJUnOXA

yeah Brittany

there was a big debate about it

>literally thinks Jackie looks like this guy

no you

Man you guys had to fucking go and ruin it. We were making bank trolling the camera for this project, the more of you faggots that watched the better. Now we have to go back to sucking dick backstage at off-off-Broadway performances of Tennessee Williams and Oscar Wilde. Still got a decent chunk of change. Thanks for being so gullible you cucks.

dead ringer
I thought he'd be shorter by now though

actors don't choose their roles, the roles choose them

I made the jesus vid

I am so confused... u guys do nazi symbols and the rehtoric of a nazi yet tons of ppl on here that nazis wld have gased. If ur redpill GREAT, so am i.. then asking for vid of when the "REAL" nazis show up? If i was jedus keaf jackie ANY of u teitsbthat did the nazibehabior id be scared, especially since i font really believe you subsvribe to true nazi beliefs, youjust thought it be funto tbrowaround a heil hitler a reeeeee a pepe etc not thinking ud be summoning the real ones and the hatred that cones along with it from the crazy antifa

kek that numale is so bothered but is afraid to speak up

>All Asians look alike

Fuck ^twits that did

someone will be along to clean it, I wonder if the museum has to do it?

What da fuq? Samuel L.Jackson got younger and became /ourguy/ ?

stunning and brave
top notch performance

So what happened last night after they put the barricades up? Did Jesus ever show? Is this the end of HWNDU as we know it?

>part of me is glad if it is so I can finally get some decent sleep.

A bunch of guys got doxxed and now we are all out of a job. Thanks a lot assholes.

Wait... is it completely walled off now? Did something happen?

nah, just shut it down for the night
Jesus showed

i bet he posts here

It's probably the end for /ourguys/ considering the dox.

Did you watch the ova?

Where were they doxedi saw nothing on twitter

Was the arm wrestling the best part?

I think I heard reddit.

can someone please give me a quick rundown of latest happenings? the site looks fenced off and after reading few twitts with goodbyes it seems like the whole thing is off for now. What happened?

they are repeatedly called nazis. satire is their reply. the real nazis literally chanted gas israel, jewtube it. but you know what? everyone got along! pushups and milk will unite us

The wall is back what the fuck?

check for yourself.
periscope.tv/w/1MYGNYlwZkzKw

What I don't get, is why didn't Jacky show off some his physical acting skills? Seems odd.

I gave up on redditt to old to figure that shit out, butshit i tried

Reddit can die in a fire.

yeah, I'd say so. then they went back to the stream and said goodbye

bAsed.

Saitire?? Those kids dealing with a something crazier than antifa imo

@ 1 hrs.

>check out this based black guy, /r/the_donald xDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

"Topless men doing push-ups and other manly stuff. Cucks got triggered and needed their safe space walled off."
wtf... i always watched the best happenings life and I missed that

Go watch the Naruto vs. SV fight.

I guess so, i just wanted more knowledge. Being older and lurking still having trouble with some terms, figured if i read both places id know. Hope that makes sense

holy fuck, is that Jackie?

I just found Naruto's periscope on twitter. THE RIDE NEVER ENDS...

If he really "got it" he would go back to africa and make america white

That is Fletcher zoo
Jackie is the director.

oh God, leave now, for your own good

care to provide a link or timestamp if they didn't delete it?

live*

nigger learn how to spell, can decipher your fucking reply. thanks obama education

God bless this man

Youtube search Stolen Valor and filter to past 24 hours.

It's one of the 15 minute videos.

The only way to get redpilled is to stay as far away from reddit as possible.

They. Ruin. Everything.

No. It's Ron Howard. Same jawline though. Common mistake
pic when he was fat after happy days

Bahaha nah im trump all the way some stuff said has helped irl. It amuses me all the masturbation and wifiu shit. Betweenthe chilfish bs there is some descent stuff posted

thanks

Fuck off u wanna be. Typos if u cant discern my meaning ur a fucking moron go frap

Okay, but I went 40 plus years without becoming a Holocaust revisionist. Became one last week.
This place will fuck you up.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=QMyQPlC-Q14

and the bigest romance twist in anime history

the only meme worth listening to is lurk moar.
as much as people do write bullshit a lot of it is satire and that satire can only be appreciated if you understand the actual argument and sentiment of the concept they are talking about.
I lurked for over two years before posting anything and it helped me heaps, otherwise I would probably just meme and be a faggot here.. more than I am already