Womens are not good for polit

>Womens are not good for polit..

...e conversation

>Non-countries have females as ministers of defense while countries that actually matter have men.
Really makes me think.

The polish guy looks like my grandpa.

Also, women are a meme, they are nothing but objects. Men are better at everything, except sucking at everything.

the current defence minister is easily the worst one we've ever had

what is this picture trying to prove?

How is hes the worst when you never been more secure from ebil russkis savages?

Explain how, tho

He may be a psycho, but being a defence minister is about maintaining defences of the country.

The previous ones had our country literally harmless

Well, this is because the U.S. protects all of these countries..

Seems to me that female defense ministers correlate with good standard of living and wealth.

>Well, this is because the U.S. protects all of these countries

kys

you guys are in a terrible shape, you're far too weak to attack poland in our lifetimes

meanwhile this guy is protecting us from helium clouds, magnets and ayy lmaos while betraying our business partners for a quick buck

but hey, at least were safe from a decadent and decaying russia, right?

Pretty silly comment when my comment was asymmetrical and neutral.

this

i don't understand what op is trying to prove, i'd rather live in all above countries than those other shit holes??

Each Europan country has a national army and on top of that nato.

Us is part of nato not nato

>second strongest military power in the world is too weak to take on somebody whos not even in top 15
Ok.

>Germany
>They've never starte...

>being so insecure about your army that you have to post charts
you have the biggest landmass on earth, no matter how bad your development, infrastructure, corruption, and population density, you are bound to have a bigger army

yet you can't win offensive wars, be it afghanistan, feudal japan, finlad or occupying poland without the soyuz falling apart in the end

do you have any doubts what would happen if you attempted aggression against poland? were it not for the nuclear arsenal on both sides you would end up like the ottoman empire

You guys had a problem with controlling a muslim filled shithole with population smaller than that of Warsaw. Let's be honest, in 1 on 1 scenario, which is unlikely, you would probably beat us, but you could not afford to occupy us anyway.

Ivan getting roasted out here, daaaaaamn

He literally believes that the Protocols of the Elders of Zion are real.

America

No, he only said that cliques like those described in the Protocols exist, which is completely, demonstrably true. Are you new to Sup Forums or something?

And yet, you have never won a war in which you didn't grossly outnumber your enemy.
And yet, Poland beat your ass multiple times despite the fact that you outnumbered them 20 to 1.
And yet, you are merely a regional power, projected to disappear like USSR when KGB man dies, and poland is projected to become one of the biggest European economies.

When that happens, I hope Poland finally gets sick of you and doesn't stop attacking until Russia no longer exists.

All it takes is a million Poles with equipment on par with yours.

>reee i win because i said so
Typical kurwatard. You would be steamrolled within one weak without nato help. No amount of denying it would stop me from raping your ass with my rpk. Now go do what you do best and hide behind the back of real countries, that actually contributed something to humanity.

Why is that only irrelivant midgets are triggered? My city is bigger than your "country", go away.

yeah, i mean, who wouldnt want to live in albania

Better arm up to reconquer muslim western europe in next 100 years.

he does look like he likes the smell of dark magic in the morning.

That is the only thing that matters? How BIG you are?

This is why Russia will fall, as its very world view generates its enemies.

When we join EU and NATO, we will be a part of something bigger and stronger than your communist shithole will ever be.

>biggest landmass on earth vs tiny poland is fair
>WTF YOU HAVE NATO HELP ITS NOT FAIR
keep crying about your pustosh of a country. just like serbia said, as soon as kgb man dies you are going to explode into a firework of corruption and separatism

come on
you know its not that simple

I wood fug the 5 up the top

That's right you dirty Gaul, post a picture of your Roman master

only the albanian one is milf tier
come on straya

Albania is worst girl, m8 baka

Anyone that sucks a dick is compromised.

I hope you are LARPing by pretending to be a libtard and wanting to join EU. I seriously fucking hope, SNS faggot

>EU
Lmao, you want to talk about something falling apart? And they are all pussies who wouldnt help you and gladly avoid conflict.
>Nato
Wearent helping for free. You gotta pay. And i dont know if you can afford us.

>we will suck the dicks of big guys and become stronger than you could ever imagine!!!

You realize what a communist and national bolshevik domination would do to the world?

I almost fucking wish I could just see your stupid faces when all of us fall to Russia and you start PRAYING for capitalism. And then the ministry of thought will put you to a wall and shoot you.

Yeah, she looks like sam from Stargate sg1. Would fug

When Trump starts charging those countries for us to protect them, these people will be replaced with men in no time as they will need actual experience to fortify themselves once more.

>no mattis
kys

...oad

...d a war that they didn't lose

they are

Fuck off serb, we aren't returning to communism anytime soon.

Oh it's actually politoed. Still works in this context since he said polit.... pokemon has some really retarded spelling of words.

what's up with all the threads stopping mid se-

>The garbage dump of Europe calling someone else non country

Really makes me think

W-Why is Poland so upset?

t. MRA NEET

Weak 'peaceful' countries breed shitty poster politicians. countries in war breed capable leaders.

You are putting the cart behore the horse

It's like you can see how seriously they work at their post by how male and curmudgeon they are.

Is Canada's minister of defense a flamboyant tranny?

Russia isnt communist anymore.

>You realize what a communist and national bolshevik domination of my irrelevant cuntry would do to the world?
Not much.

Yet look at those countries under their defense.