Well?

Well?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=r6AQ_85U7Q0
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

As long as you don't demand special privileges.

Source?

If I saw him in the same bathroom as my daughter I would bash the cunts head in so hard that not even his closest friends and family would ever recognise him again.

Managed to sit through the freak show without raging/10

No.

Gender does not exist. You are either male or female - and this is biologically immutable.

Let's be real, when they look like that no one's really interested in their sexuality.

Be grateful if I call you "human", let alone your preferred pronoun.

LIIIIIINK please

>decide
So it's not even a matter of "feeling" like a particular gender now? You just pick and choose based on nothing at all?

today's Big Questions

Thats one of the points it brought up. It was whining about how it was stopped using the ladies room in ASDA by security then tried some smug faggotry when it went back "oh, which bathroom SHOULD I be in.." like it was making some sort of point.

Security told it to use the disabled toilet.

Typical pol poster after the operation.

>Gender does not exist

So it's... kind of a... social construct?

Yes absolutely

We should also have the right to decide our species, our nose size, which planet we live on, as well as how many fingers we have.

I bet she ironically has a very feminine penis.

My answer to their bathroom condundrum is get help for your mental illness and stop pretending to be a man/woman.

Alternatively the disabled bathroom is an ok option for now.

To be fair, you'd probably do the same if you saw him in the same bathroom as your son.

Yes
But it should be all or nothing
If you decide you are female you have to BE female, all the operations, all the treatment
Every trans* should be given 10 years and if at the end of those 10 years they don't pass for whatever it is they say they are they should be put to death. No half measures.

Is it really that fulfilling to be an extremely ugly woman instead of a mildly ugly man?

That is true. These freaks just shouldn't leave their homes them.

>white straight male cisgendered person wants to be Tolerant Liberal to fit in with his peers
>soon discovers he is now the underclass, is told by everyone to shut up, any attempt at independent thought is called racist
>adopts bullshit alternate gender identity, starts sucking cock, makes up a black great-great grandfather
>"I...I've always known I was a zobosexual fleemale hyena trapped in a man's body. Really I am."
>Suddenly people care what he thinks.
>destruction of civilization continues

Look at these beauties, lads.

Or we stop with this trans acceptance bullshit and treat it like it is, a fucking mental illness.

Are you sick of this shit? Do you want to end the left? Here's how:
There is a redpill NUKE sitting on YouTube right now:

#

Embed this in every forum, spam every news anchor, TWEET #ladygaga and #superbowl with the link in it, and watch the left crumble.

>be tolerant
>gay rights
>art is important

DUDE SHITTING CUM ON ANOTHER MAN'S FACE IS AVAILABLE FOR CHILDREN TO WATCH PEOPLE.

Dave? w-what are you doing?

You can pretend all you want but always like the world isn't actually flat it will not change your biological gender no matter how much you scream at other people that you are a woman everyone else can obviously see from your physique that you are not.

Was it also discussed how trannies think males who fall for their trickery should still fuck them because the dick shouldn't matter?

>Security told it to use the disabled toilet.

Right where it belongs haha

People who want to be the opposite gender or any other gender should be killed, you're either a man or a woman, you can't change that.

isn't it decided at birth? isn't your genitalia I,e your sex the definition of your gender?

Nathan Explosion is a tranny now?

>The badass tranny

Meme potential.

Allying you guys was a mistake

I should also mention
>british women
not even once

Choose your own gender all you'd like but if you look like that you're nothing to me except mentally ill.

Should we have the right to force "transgender" people into mental institutions?

kek wtf is habbening in bongistan

You can't decide your gender. I have gender dysphoria, which is a reoccurring phenomenon found in intelligent mammals such as humans, apes and species of whales which has physical proof found in the brain grey matter of those diagnosed with it that correlates with the gender they identify with. You'd have to have severe schizophrenia if you wanted to transition genders without having gender dysphoria. If anyone here wants to ask me any blunt questions about it, feel free.

Based security.

They should all be required to use the disabled toilets, which are available at pretty much any public building these days.

>I shouldn't have to use the handicapped toilet! That's messed up!

Oh so you hate handicapped people now?

>I'm a 45 year old pedo who now feels like a women so I can go in the women's dressing rooms and women-only facilities to creep on them and possibly abuse a little girl
How about no, fuck off

I prefer men playing dress-up and taking dicks up their ass to men taking hormones and chopping off their dicks so they can feel good about playing dress-up and taking dicks up their ass.

>That thing wants to be able to enter your daughters bathroom

Why are transgenders grouping themselves with LGB+ if their goal has nothing to do with sexuality? Don't these people say that sexual preference has nothing to do with gender identity?

This really, the whole gender dysphoria is nothing but people in search of an identity, something to make them relevant

Most trannies don't have gender dysphoria. It's attention-seeking behavior/sexual fetishism.

People with the actual condition don't fucking like it.

What would you prefer, a sex reassignment surgery to match your physical sex to your dysphoric gender, or, were it possible, medical/psychological treatment to cure your dysphoria?

The BBC has tranny quotes. If they can't find them for the TV shows, need to fill up the audience every now and again.

you can't decide your own gender or you sex. its fucking genetic. holy shit ffs!!!!!

Whatever, hon

Have you noticed a sharp increase in your power bill lately?

No, there is literally nothing wrong with enforcing the will of man on the laws of nature

No. It is genetic and you have no choice in the matter.

-You

If only we could pin comments.

Also, one of the filthiest Jews to ever exist named John Money "pioneered" the idea that gender is separate from sex, by experimenting on twin boys who later commited suicide. Lo and behold, his research is shaky at best but since cultural marxism had a grip on higher education, they ran with it.

NO. NO.

Delete it.

How can a medical disorder found in non-human animals center on a social construct invented by humans?

Bathrooms are fine, since it's all private stalls anyway. Changing rooms however, that's a problem.

Would you let your daughter into a changing room that accepts lesbians? Probably.
Would you let your son into a changing room that accepts homosexuals? Maybe.
Would you let your son into a changing room that accepts transexuals? Ehh...
Would you let your daughter into a changing room that allows transexuals? Probably not.

>"oh, which bathroom SHOULD I be in"

your own

Tell me how that works out, I really want to make some gold out of iron.

But really, how come it seems that they can always be "asexual gender fluid harmonious heterohomosexual demi-butterflies" on command but if you give any implication that homosexuality is somehow a product of nurture over nature you end up with a bullet in your head?

>111174333
I'd much rather psychological treatment to cure the dysphoria but science barely has a handle of the understanding of the mechanisms of a simple creature, such as the cockroaches, brain so there's fuck all luck trying to work on a human. We'll be able to turn those born males into full functioning females long before we barely scratch understanding on how the brain works.

Gender isn't a social construct. People are born with innate behaviors to suit their sex through blillions of years of evolution. You look at every species of complex animals on this planet, some form of gender roles exists. Even stupid ones like birds have roles and gendered traditions.

No, Gender is just another word for Sex.

Disconnecting Gender from Sex and assigning whatever designation to it that you want has no meaning.

It's like disconnecting "color" from "skin" and saying "My color is purple". It has no meaning.

I knew that bloke in the OP pic when he was still a bloke.

That one actually looks like a british woman. That says everything about your women though, and norhing about this tranny.

A picture that is worth more than a thousands words

get a load of that fag

Because gender and sexuality are two different concepts, brah.

"British Hot"

His friends and family would probably thank you for your service, if they could recognize him in the first place.

Please learn to read. said exactly what you said - force trans* people to have treatment.

10 years? It's a bit long. Hormones take 5 years, at the maximum, surgery can be done in 1 year HRT. Problem is the money. So force all trans people to go through hormones & surgery, and loan it to them. After 5 years, present the bill, and make them pay for the rest of their miserable lives. Deduct payment from their salary, like they pay child support.

this, it's simple biology
>if you have a penis you are male
>if you have a feminine penis you are female
those are the two options, nothing less, nothing more

Im saying dont encourage or allow people to become trans at all.

looks like a DNC convention

Why do we have to stop pretending that these people are just demented child fuckers?

kek'd

Hello, Layman. Still not arrested for a hate speech?

This shit almost makes me want to join Islam so I can stone these fuckers to death. My word, so absolutely disgusting and degenerate.

Read the news. Islams don't stone faggots to death. They offer the chance to transition. Take hormones, or take the rope.

Gender is anti scientific religious bullshit invented by a sicko who mutilated children.

This guy gets it. Most languages don't even have a synonym for sex/gender. Only reason english does is because it's closely tied to both romantic and germanic languages.

Yes.
If you go by the dictionary definition of "gender" instead of the made up leftist definition, gender is "the state of being male or female", aka a synonym for sex. Additionally another definition for gender would be "the respective members of each sex".
Gender/sex isn't a spectrum nor is it "fluid" whatever the fuck that could mean.

wow you're so strong australia

Why would you assume that someone that dresses as a woman wants to bang little girls?

That sicko proved my point and undermined his own with his sick experiment, gender is an internal predestined disposition. He transitioned children with no context of the social constructs associated gender. If gender didn't exist they wouldn't have killed themselves and instead accepted the gender he had assigned them.

Feminist Gender Theory is just as damaging to those with Gender Dysphoria as typical evangelical transphobia.

They're a bloke in a fucking girls bathroom, no one is going to stand for that shit.

You're culture and religion promotes sex with young children so fuck you subhuman shitskin

>They're a bloke in a fucking girls bathroom, no one is going to stand for that shit.

I can't tell if you're being serious or not. You think someone is going to poorly dress up as a woman so they can walk into women's bathrooms to molest girls as they come out of their bathroom cubicles? And for some reason you'd rather this person got to stand around men's urinals?

>implying you can't decide how many fingers you have
as long as it's below 11 i don't see any problem

>You're culture and religion promotes sex with young children so fuck you subhuman shitskin
you sound angry, are you ok?

>I'M A PROFESSOR!!! NOT THE BLACK MAN >NEXT TO ME. OR THE HOT GIRL IN THE >BACK BETWEEN US. BUT MEEEEEEEEEE

youtube.com/watch?v=r6AQ_85U7Q0
I wonder

Holy God

What abomination is this?

American women.

>You think someone is going to poorly dress up as a woman so they can walk into women's bathrooms to molest girls as they come out of their bathroom cubicles?
Yes
>And for some reason you'd rather this person got to stand around men's urinals?
Ah, okay, you're trolling.

God damn that is some nightmare fuel.

fuck misclicked on pic