BLM!!!!!!!

Really makes you think doesn't it bigot!

I'm 100% more likely to be killed by a nigger than I am a cop or muslim

Whoever said I don't want Muslims in my country because they might be a terrorist?

I don't want them in my country because they aren't white Europeans. They are not my people. They don't have to kill people for me to not want them here.

Its about numbers you cuck, about 25% of the billion muslims out there still stone people to death, they follow their book.

You tell me what % of police are crazy and what it says to do in their book.

Ill wait.

See

then either we're both wrong or both right
>profusely_sweating_black_over_button.jpg

if they were actually afraid of cops they wouldn't resist arrest at a disproportionate rate

1 post by this (((user)))

im white and live in a town with less than 12k the cops here are scum stfu nigger

its about power and if your kind could get the order a cop gives is NOT a request you chimps might survive more encounters with the police.

White people fear being killed for zero reason.

Black people fear being killed because police are shit-scared of them because they behave like violent monkeys (as a population, not always individually). Status: Refuted.

Where in the Code of Conduct for police does it say:
'Kill african americans whereever you find them!'
again?
Because I can point you to where it says the equivalent to that in the Code of Conduct for muslims :)

my bad, i forgot that the holy scriptures of the american police force contains the tenets of melanine murder

you can be scared of cops all you want but you don't have to call their death

>getting shot for not conforming to islamic values
vs.
>getting shot for not surrendering peacefully after robbing a store

It's not because a Muslim might be a terrorist that i don't want them in my country because I cannot respect anyone who would believe such a barbaric disgusting religion

I never thought of it that way before. No wonder I'm always forced to "act normal" when a cop walks or drives by. I'm no longer racist, Sup Forums.

Nobody fears all Muslims, we're just intelligent enough to look at the history books and view Islam for what it is. As for niggers fearing cops you may want to consider what the cops go through, especially as niggers are the most violent and irrational creatures on the planet. Plus it's not as if these are innocent black men who just wonder down the street and get shot even though they dindu nuffin

>signing memes from a generator
It's almost like a narcissist made this

This meme is so sophisticated, it has the authors name on it

>Laura C Keeling
Did someone put their fucking name on this heinous meme?

Dumb nig nogs only get killed by cops because they resist arrest and fight back

Also there are active attempts by the Muslim Brotherhood and other terrorist groups to attack America and the west, where there is no active effort for cops to kill black people

When was the last time a cop blew up a plane or bombed a groupbof people. That meme has no merit. Fucking please....comparing someone whos sole intention is to kill as many people as possible. To a stressed out individual tired of niggers bieng niggers.