Capitalists will defend this

>capitalists will defend this

As a capitalist, the privately owned fed printing money undermines the value of my and my customer's dollar, which means I can't produce as much and they can't consume as much

Fuck the fed

But the USA already spends more than the average Western nation on education.

I'm an Austrian.

ITT : You Rage You Lose

4 times I've seen this post. Your revolution mongering is stale comrade

>op doesn't know what capitalism means

We should just make appraisal illegal.

See Germany 1923 or google "hyperinflation" for a brief explanation about what heppens if you just print money without goods and services to be exchanged for it.

/thread.

The US, prints its own money, but the FED tells the US what to print, so ultimately I'd say the FED creates the money.

NOT

AN

ARGUMENT

PLEB

based mises

Do people create this kind of pictures as a subtle way to troll people?
I refuse to believe that people exist which can't see why you can not just "PRINT MORE MONIE"

i bet dumb 13 year olds look at pics like this and become commies because of it

>He hasn't realized the system is rigged

Banking in its entirely must die

Creating and maintaining stable currency isn't a source of problems. Currency only has value when it's supply is limited. Around Russia they tried to just endlessly print money. Russians ended up burning huge stacks if it to keep warm.

Capitalists generate the most food and it the most affordable. People don't starve here unless they are retarded. Actually, we are so successful and create so much cheap food, we give it away to about half the population for nothing. Venuzuala on the other hand......

every fucking country creates its own money, you moron

bbys first post about economics

>what is inflation?

You Swedes have too much free time, in addition to your free healthcare and education...

>What is inflation

>Austrian school doesn't endlessly criticise the Fed
>Your pic
>Le Zimbabwean billionaire face

prints more money/Rothchilds get richer/increases U.S debt.

>People conflate cronysit government protectionism with Capitalism
Capitalist have been against what we have now since Adam Smith

The Fed is pretty good for US government debt. They send any interest they make on US Treasury bonds straight back to the Treasury. All the other places bonds go they actually have to pay the interest.

check out this guy's thread y'all

show some good will and give it a bump

>Russians ended up burning huge stacks if it to keep warm.

>American education.

DUDE... FREE MONEY LMAO

>How is poverty real like lmao just print more money

lest make gold coins then