Remember Them And Honor Their Memory By Winning This War

They gave their lives in the name of truth, honor, integrity, freedom and basic human decency.

#HisNameWasSethRich
#HerNameWasMonicaPetersen
#TheyDiedForTruth

youtu.be/FcSqI1KZiLI [Open]

Of all the money that e'er I had
I've spent it in good company
And all the harm that e'er I've done
Alas it was to none but me
And all I've done for want of wit
To memory now I can't recall
So fill to me the parting glass
Good night and joy be with you all

Of all the comrades that e'er I had
They are sorry for my going away
And all the sweethearts that e'er I had
They would wish me one more day to stay
But since it falls unto my lot
That I should rise and you should not
I'll gently rise and I'll softly call

A man may drink and not be drunk
A man may fight and not be slain
A man may court a pretty girl
And perhaps be welcomed back again
But since it has so ought to be
By a time to rise and a time to fall
Come fill to me the parting glass

Other urls found in this thread:

surface.syr.edu/cgi/viewcontent.cgi?article=1812&context=honors_capstone
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Human_trafficking_in_the_Dominican_Republic
dw.com/en/bolkovac-un-tries-to-cover-up-peacekeeper-sex-abuse-scandal/a-19082815
ibtimes.co.uk/un-peacekeeping-allegations-sexual-exploitation-abuse-20-year-history-shame-1547581
un.org/en/peacekeeping/resources/statistics/factsheet.shtml
unicef.org/republicadominicana/english/protection_12467.htm
nytimes.com/2011/09/08/world/08nations.html
leg.state.co.us/Clics/Clics2015A/commsumm.nsf/b4a3962433b52fa787256e5f00670a71/c7210a3a7ccb122c87257ddb006f5a66/$FILE/15SenJud0128AttachE.pdf
unhcr.org/uk/protection/migration/4bfb92099/intra-caribbean-migration-conflict-nexus.html
rt.com/news/362561-red-cross-haiti-money/
rt.com/usa/362446-clinton-foundation-haiti-emails/
politifact.com/truth-o-meter/article/2016/sep/01/fact-checking-clinton-foundation-controversy/
clintonfoundation.org/blog/2015/07/29/unlocking-economic-opportunity-haiti
internationalstudies.socsci.uci.edu/files/docs/smith2010.pdf
conservapedia.com/Clinton_body_count
youtube.com/watch?v=_PuIT804kYk
blog.godreports.com/2016/07/nigeria-did-clintons-state-dept-go-light-on-boko-haram-due-to-donations-to-clinton-foundation/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Eko_Atlantic
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>MonicaPetersen
What did she do? Never even heard of her.

She was killed in Haiti while investigating human trafficking.

Investigating child trafficking in haiti. People claim she was murdered, official story is suicide.

So.. nothing?

"DynCorp: Wherever You Find Us, You'll Find Human Trafficking."

pic related

Don't know whether or not to F Monica Peterson

I read some stuff about her history, which universities she went to, who she associated with proffessionaly and i'm not so sure she's the angel we paint her to be.
I had a quick look for sources but there's hardly anything. I remember reading some comments on a blog that was discussing it.
The reddit /voat pages offer nothing new just lots of echoes.

>There is already lots of obfuscation on the story
>Her history is unknown, as well as cause of death
>She =/= Seth Rich

Will hunt for sources, plz discuss

found something

>*Monica Petersen graduated in 2014 with an MA in International Development from the Josef Korbel School of International Studies, University of Denver. She is currently a research intern at the Laboratory to Combat Human Trafficking in Denver and a research assistant for The Human Trafficking Center at DU. This blog does not necessarily reflect the position of any other person(s) or organization(s), and is the author’s work alone.

Look into
>Josef Korbel School of intenational Studies
I remember something about her classmates - class of 2014?
>Laboratory to Combat Human Trafficking in Denver
>The Human Trafficking Center at DU

She went to Haiti, with the express purpose of investigating human trafficking and in particular the sex-trade. I remember her separating herself from the 'anti-sex-trade' groups working in Haiti. She was collecting info and investigating, NOT campaigning to raise awareness or portest.

She worked for a non-profit which combats human trafficking around the globe.

Monica was not just in Haiti to investigate allegations of child abduction and child trafficking.

Monica was there to specifically investigate allegations of Hillary Clinton and associates, via The Clinton Foundation, The U.S. State Departmenf, USAID, and private defense contractors (DynCorp) directly engaging in child abduction and trafficking.

Monica wrote her thesis on the subject of modern day slavery existing in nations like Haiti via "servant" programs from the colonial era which placed children from rural Haiti into the care of wealthy Haitians in Port-Au-Prince so that the children could receive a formal education and upbringing in exchange for working the estate to which they were sent.

The system was abused mercilessly and, contrary to popular belief, continues to this day.

While in Haiti, Monica blogged about how what she was finding RE: Clinton, et. al., was exactly what she postulated in her thesis.

Soon thereafter, she was found dead.

I think the family finally managed to get her body returned to the United States, but it took so long that they held a memorial service and funeral sans her body.

Monica Peterson highlighted the well known issue of Haitian trafficking via the dominican republic
>surface.syr.edu/cgi/viewcontent.cgi?article=1812&context=honors_capstone (pges 38 onwards)
>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Human_trafficking_in_the_Dominican_Republic
Private coastal resorts in the Dominican Republic make profit from sex-slaves and human trafficking, it is an international destination.
Including for UN PEACEKEEPERS. A problem that has been growing over the last decade.
An early case was in Bosnia: Kathryn Bolkovac. She was employed by DYNCORP in 1999 and ousted from her UN role after bringing up and investigating sex-trafficking in Bosnia
>dw.com/en/bolkovac-un-tries-to-cover-up-peacekeeper-sex-abuse-scandal/a-19082815

In Haiti and her neighbourhood this problem with UN peacekeepers is well known.
>ibtimes.co.uk/un-peacekeeping-allegations-sexual-exploitation-abuse-20-year-history-shame-1547581 - look at years 2006, 2008, 2010, 2012. All involve Haiti
Along with a list of other unstable states, including South Sudan, UN peacekeepers have been implicated in the human trafficking and sex-slave trades.
Only one small acknowledgement of this from the UN can be found, a stat deep in their factsheets
>un.org/en/peacekeeping/resources/statistics/factsheet.shtml
telling of 69 cases of human trafficking / sexual exploitation by people in the UN's employ.

a couple more links for posterity
>unicef.org/republicadominicana/english/protection_12467.htm

try to bump, this is real news, real investigation, real facts. if you are at all interested, bump, research and post

She also highlighted the long term problems with

>nytimes.com/2011/09/08/world/08nations.html

UN """"peacekeeprs"""" sexually assault a young man in Haiti

RIP Seth rich

RIP monica Peterson

Your legacy keeps us fighting the good fight

Testimony of Monica Peterson to the US Senate : Bill SB 15 - 030
>Monica Peterson's testimony p.3-4

>leg.state.co.us/Clics/Clics2015A/commsumm.nsf/b4a3962433b52fa787256e5f00670a71/c7210a3a7ccb122c87257ddb006f5a66/$FILE/15SenJud0128AttachE.pdf

anyone care to bump?

>was collecting info and investigating

Yeah, that's a quick ticket to being killed, especially in Haiti.

if what is said about Seth is true RIP to him, it's brave to go up against powers that vast and evil.

Bumperino

Bump with respects

>Haiti

Human
Trafficking

pic one

thankyou, in return here are some excerpt from the UNHCR's documet about Carribean migration and sex trade.

It seems from their official reports that they are trying to cover up human trafficking as part of the culture, distorting terms

Furthermore their 'policy reccomendations' seem woefully inadequate and close to no action is being taken, other thant trying to influence opinions.

Full report available here:
>unhcr.org/uk/protection/migration/4bfb92099/intra-caribbean-migration-conflict-nexus.html

excerpts from chapters 4.1 & 4.3

this is REAL NEWS, aka journalism.

F F

>American society needs help
>Teenage Mexican hookers all over SoCal
>She needs to go to Haiti to 'help'
>Nothing of value is lost

>exposing Hillary
>not seeing value
Even for a burger that's low

From the same report

A shallow / delicately worded investigation into
>The USA's use of human trafficking as a POLITICAL TOOL
>The increase in anti-trafficking as a PROBLEM
>The disproportionately high amount of funds, given by governments on the issue, compared to their percieved size of the problem.

This goes the whole way to the top. USA influences global policy on trafficking, USA uses it as a tool of control, particularly over weak states / disaster areas.
>The UN sees ANTI-TRAFFICKING AS A PROBLEM

who can guess the rare flag?

Rest in piss you'll never have the chance to change genders in prison

Disaster capitalism in Haiti
>rt.com/news/362561-red-cross-haiti-money/

Including Clinton Foundation contracts in Haiti
>rt.com/usa/362446-clinton-foundation-haiti-emails/

FACT: Hillary's brother owns a large mineral mine in Haiti

>"The fact is, if they’ve got about 80 percent overhead and 20 percent of the money's actually getting into the place that it should, then it seems like the only work that the Clinton Foundation is doing is lining the pockets of Bill and Hillary Clinton," said GOP Chair Reince Priebus.
>politifact.com/truth-o-meter/article/2016/sep/01/fact-checking-clinton-foundation-controversy/

CLINTON FOUNDATION:
>"Acceso - Haiti and Chakipi are just two examples of innovative enterprise models CGEPartnership operates; and these new social enterprises prove that with the right partners and the right investments we can unlock economic opportunity and help more people work themselves out of poverty. This is a testament to our belief that #ActionIsGreater when we work together and invest in human potential."
Clintons see economic gains to be had in Haiti
>clintonfoundation.org/blog/2015/07/29/unlocking-economic-opportunity-haiti

Bump and F

Might've been on the opposite end of the spectrum, but my respect goes out to anyone willing to stake their reputation and life in pursuit of the truth.

Someone show me proof ben swann is still alive

He might have been corrected

>internationalstudies.socsci.uci.edu/files/docs/smith2010.pdf

Great essay here from H.Smith. If you don't know much about Haiti's recent history, politics and geopolitics, I highly recommend that you read it! It covers:

>(((Amnesty International))) ignoring sex-slave /trade
"Neither Human Rights Watch nor Amnesty International issued a report or
mentioned human trafficking in Haiti between 2000 and 2004. These NGOs called
attention to other human rights violations taking place there during this time, but did not
highlight problems surrounding the trafficking of individuals into Haiti for the purposes
of sexual slavery"

>USA regime change in Haiti
"Boniface Alexandre, the President of the Supreme Court was selected as
Aristide’s replacement, by what Dupuy calls a “US approved ‘Council of the Wise.’” "

>UN's role in sex-slavery in Haiti
>via MINUSTAH; United Nations Stabilization Mission In Haiti
"There is considerable evidence to suggest that: 1) incidences of rape and sexual
exploitation of Haitian women and girls coincided with MINUSTAH’s arrival in Haiti
and 2) that MINSUTAH peacekeepers were, in many cases, directly responsible for
patronizing human trafficking victims. Following the arrival of MINUSTAH, Human
Rights Watch and Amnesty International began publicizing the widespread abductions of
women and girls, including rape and violence."

>USA acknowledged UN's role in sex-trade
"Dominican women and girls are trafficked into Haiti for commercial sexual
exploitation. There are reports that Dominican women are trafficked into Haitian
brothels serving UN peacekeepers. (US Department of State 2007)"

>Similar cases in other UN missions
"Similar claims of abuse at
the hands of peacekeepers have emerged from the UN Mission in the Congo (MONUC),
the UN Mission in Sierra Leone (UNAMSIL), and the UN Mission in Kosovo
(UNMIK)."

RECOMMENDED READING:
>internationalstudies.socsci.uci.edu/files/docs/smith2010.pdf

Seth Rich RIP

>conservapedia.com/Clinton_body_count

Clinton's full kill list
>"Much of the early work on the subject was done by journalist Danny Casolaro writing The Octopus, and Victor Thorn author of The Clinton Murder Volume, both who met suspicious and untimely death."

Legitimately fearful.

youtube.com/watch?v=_PuIT804kYk

>DynCorp – Child Trafficking, Sexual Entrapment, Asset Seizure

Where is Eric Braverman? Who killed Monica Peterson?

Bump

Anti-corruption BU
Anti-sliding MP

I don't know much about her. Maybe if I did I would find myself oposed to her politically and/or religiously and/or in other ways. I don't know, and I won't go so far as to call her a saint. But even if I were to disagree with much of her life in part or in whole, someone that ends up investigating human trafficking, and sex/child trafficking in particular, is doing something right. When they stick with it knowingly and die for it they are redeemed in my eyes.

Again I know little about her but it seems she truly died in pursuit of a noble cause. I respect that.

I've been wondering about this too, seems Sup Forums just forgot about him.

I agree, never could find the comments on the blog which were anti-monica. Looks just like the other Clinton cases

>Researches the geopolitics and publishes
>Goes deeper into research and finds Clintons
>During investigation/publication suddenly """""self-suicides""" with shots 2 back of head
>Media goes all fuzzy and coverage drops off

Now that Clinton is falling from power, it is safer to investigate these issues. Especially wit the prospects of FBI & DHS investigations under Trump.
Any lurkers, plz post, any FBI, how can we help?

>This goes deep

He said not to be afraid when his social media goes full blackout. Blackout now on day~5.

>He said not to be afraid when his social media goes full blackout.

That's a bad sign. It's not uncommon for the killers themselves to send messages like that.

F

The Pizza pedo's day of reckoning is nigh

bump with related clinton foundation material

>blog.godreports.com/2016/07/nigeria-did-clintons-state-dept-go-light-on-boko-haram-due-to-donations-to-clinton-foundation/

Clintons allowed Boko Haram to flourish
As part of a corrupt land (resource) deal in Nigeria

also check out their plans for a Nigerian "Commerce City"
>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Eko_Atlantic

I will Seth Rich!

god bless you for the DNC leak!

REMINDER: dnc was not hacked by russians it was this man here who risked his life to stop a tyrant!

anyone who says the DNC was hacked is a complete shill and isnt paying respect to the murdered Seth Rich!

show his family the respect it deserves people!

>lives in lower class neighborhood
>shot in back of head executioner style
>watch and wallet were still present at scene of crime in a poverty zone

>just prior he said he had a huge scandal to report, to leak.

this was all regarding debra wasserman schultz ofcourse who stuffed boxes during the primaries and afterwards never served prison time

they also targeted bernie with intent to discredit him with his followers when he started to pull from hillarys crowds

Poor seth. His heart was in the right place in the end but democrats are as incompetent at leaking as they are at running a political campaign.

F

the sliding
can we ever stop it?

Here's to you Monica and Seth. Rest forever here in our hearts. The last and final moment is yours. That agony is your triumph.

No, the kid kidnappings for ebstien pedo cannibals with connections to the Clinton foundation.