How are you celebrating black history month?

How are you celebrating black history month?

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/TV_KWA/status/818125403680215042
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Making Blacks history

Thank you, thank you, I'll be here all night

I'm not.

That's not true, is it?

MATIN LOOFA KANG MAH HEERO
(Pic from friday)

If not this guy your washing machine would be twice as expensive

nigger please go

>checks flag
>white

Oh you mean my white invented washing machine?

I bought another Trump hat

>His work on...

So we Clinton class engineers now?

Outside of the nigger infested US states, this isn't even a thing.

Fucking burned

>germany
>no infestation

Flying a CSA flag.

>His work on electrical resistors made consumer devices cheaper and more reliable
Ehh it probably is true, you could argue that everyone involved in the continued development of some technology is making it cheaper and more reliable by the constant improvement it. It isn't claiming he invented the resistor

Checked.

Came here to say this.

second post best post

Why should I celebrate such a pathetic and insignificant part of history? Retarded nigger history got nothing on the achievements of the white race.

Well uh, slaves were a cheap working force offered/sold by rival tribes in africa. I'd say they were the robots/factory workers of today by supplying such cheap labor. They also needed way less attention than normal people. Which is just plain amazing!

>Black and Australian on Sup Forums
It`s more likely than you think.jpeg

Island chink plz go and stay go

So what? Your whole country?

What's black history month?

Niggers are so pathetic cuck whites had to make a month to tell about their (lack of) accomplishments. They pick February for a reason

>Boykin

>Black Shadow

>the name of their no bike biker gang is the only thing you point out in this picture

niggers are grasping straws so much that apprently just doing your job makes you worthy of note in the negro community

by watching this every day this month:
twitter.com/TV_KWA/status/818125403680215042

That's funny too, but the name is ridiculous. What else would the color of a shadow be?

its funny how all "black" inventions are copied