My brother's dead, my son is ill,
Ok, joke over. Back to field.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=kvDMlk3kSYg
m.youtube.com/watch?v=rx-nNeJ3vL4
m.youtube.com/watch?v=sIRTrsabL_M
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

bump

In the far eastern part of Russia, do they still believe the USSR exists?

I live there and yes we do

in the forests of siberia they still believe the tzars rule Russia

Are Croats slavic like Russians?

They're Southern Slavs, not Eastern. Ie, mixed with Turks, not Mongols

Quality thread, OP.

Russia is strange, scary and mysterious.

pretty wrong, ahmed, Bulgaria and Greece served as a vanguard for ottoman scum, even then we look like a slavic/mongolian mix due to our ancestors and greeks look like mongrels desu, those people are too damn dark.
croats are basically pure slav.

Is that a turd?

There are still people out there who are unaware that WW2 happened.

No, that's a cock

Honestly, no memes, answer this truthfully:

Would you rather live in China, Mexico or Russia?
I think these three are very comparable, and that when compared to its equals, Russia actually looks good.

No, because Moscow keeps giving away land over there for free. Keeps them up to speed with each new colonist that arrives.

testing if banned

Nah. That's Rasputin's benis. For reasons I don't really care to speculate on, they keep it in a jar on display at a museum,

don't forget us bro

i`d like to visit China

Welcome to Russia - paradise for a white man.

Stalagmite out of fecals in some Russian commieblock.

I had a Malaysian ex (chinese) who didnt know who hitler and nazis were. She thought wwii was only the US vs Japan. She was also a pharmacist... so not "uneducated" and came from KL.

Man come to think of it, if I hadn't opened her eyes it would have been fun to watch her with all this SJW labelling people as nazis.

Anyone has those Russian creepy pasta floating around? They're like creepy pasta, but they always end with something like "such is life in the motherland," or something. I remember that goes similar to
>mom and dad go to attend rally for glorious leader Stalin
>leave babysitter in charge
>later, babysitter calls mom and dad
>"statue of glorious leader Stalin is scaring me and kids, can I cover it with tarp"
>mom and dad says to get out of house, they don't own statue of glorious leader Stalin
>mom and dad rush home but too late
>KGB already at scene
>babysitter shot for using American phone technology and trying to cover statue of Glorious Leader Stalin
>mom and dad sent to gulag for not owning statue of Glorious Leader Stalin
Such is life in the motherland

Or something like that

The men who killed him cut his dick off, since one of his crimes was whoring around, presumably with royals too.

It is speculated, and we can't prove it, that his penis was then kept and preserved as a memento.
Its not an outrageous claim, we know that Einstein's brain was stolen and preserved as well. However we don't know for sure about Rasputin's cock, and if its that one, since there are a few claiming to be it.
Bit like christian holy relics. You'd think Jesus had 30 toes.

yeah id either go russia or mexico

>She thought wwii was only the US vs Japan.
Funny thing how I though wwii was only USSR vs fascists(not nazis, faschists). Learned about afrika corp and pearl harbour when I was, like, 20.

I laughed. Topest kek of today.

That's a pretty big cock.

What fucking limp wristed pandering cuck piece of shit made this picture

How fucking small brained do you have to be

Mexico has nice areas.

Big cities in China are pretty great, you should come out of your bubble.

Shit looks like fucking sci-fi.

when i was in india most people had no idea who hitler was knew only indian history, were swasticas everywhere, but with hindu meaning, but in the middle of crowded market when i remarked on it my indian friend seig heiled and shouted heil hitler and no one knew what he was imitating.
lmoa

lol, give more of these

It's all about perspective man

thats not even a photo m8

For you

(that's rasputin's cock; i recognize it)

A city with such harsh living conditions, the average citizens life expectancy is 10yrs below national average. Goodtimes.

Pretty sure that's a photo of Norlisk. Never been there myself, so who knows.

Big cities in China look like an absolute clusterfuck.
Russia, but far away from the Chechens. Far east looks pretty pleasant. Don't trust the albino muslims one bit though.

It is though. Ever heard of Norilsk, comrade?

>belarus education

Top poetry

I've actually been to Beijing, before the Olympic games.
There was a thick black fog, and my throat and head hurt throughout my stay in the city.
Also it was very much unfit for tourists, few people you meet spoke english, many of the traders and open stall merchants didn't, and cafes had a chinese price list, and an english price list, the latter with higher prices.

>mixed with mongols
Nice meme, mongoloid admixture in east slavs comes from interbreeding with finno-ugric peoples, not mongol yoke. For majority of the mongol yoke, the only experience with mongols a russian had in his life is meeting some Golden Horde tax collector

You guys seems to like this city.

Poetic as fuck bruh....

Technically eastern slavs mixed with Volga Bulgars, who Sup Forums likes to claim are mongols.

Thank god for internet.

You know what unites peoples from all over the world? The concept of throwing your trash down the hill.

You could always be living near to a literal hole in the ground

great pictures! makes one want to move there... for the duration of the exploration

youtube.com/watch?v=kvDMlk3kSYg

Literall New Fallout game.

China is a Marxist sausage fest, Mexico is where you get beheaded or have your face peeled off by the cartels. I would choose Far East Russia, the last frontier, and live in a semi-wilderness. European Russia seems shit though, like all East Euro countries.

Greeks are totally different form Bulagars. Also greeks dont have a turcic minority and tatars

>earthisntflat.jpg

Man, Russia is so fucking flat. In Bulgaria you can't find anywhere to see the horizon like that, always hills and mountains within view.

Do houses even exist in Russia or is it all run down tenement buildings?

Balkans are all the same, thinking otherwise means you are either a MUH HERITAGE moron or a regular moron.

China for sure.

Almighty Norilsk, the saddest place on Earth.

they do but you will spend all your money to make it warm in the winter, so they are not popular

it reminds me of zagreb, where i grew up

fucking slavs man

That blue tombstone looks like the Russo-Turkish war monument in the Shipka pass.

>you will never be a factory worker in the frozen wasteland of northern Russia

it hurts to live.

I love poor countries with beautiful woman.
Like Russia and Romania.

Not everywhere. Altai is very mountainous and uneven.

A perfect song for this pic.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=rx-nNeJ3vL4

Russian suburbs looks comfy desu

Looks good to me

>what is gypsy

Man it really must suck being an Indian man, possibly the guys on earth who stand a chance with white women no matter how poor they get

Oh yeah, I forgot. Let me correct myself.

Balkans are all the same, thinking otherwise means you are either a MUH HERITAGE moron or a regular moron, or a gypsy.

I don't understand how/why people live in flatlands. I'd kill myself 2bh

Irony is they are right.

Don't worry, with all the commie blocks you will never have a clear view of anything. All you can see from your balcony are other balconies.

>KGB man is president
>USSR anthem restored
>trying to conquer the world again
are you implying USSR doesn't exist?

What are slav countries like for a white westerner anyway?
Could you live there without trouble, or would you be seen as a weird foreign nigger like how Japanese people view non-japs?

Can anyone say what is this russian song about? It sings about city of Magadan i guess...

m.youtube.com/watch?v=sIRTrsabL_M

Slavs really need to learn how to 1 family house. It's not like Russia lacks living space

>You are home to watch Pravda on televisir about degenerate murderer who is on the loose.
>You look out the window door to beet field, and you notice Man standing in the snow.
>He look like foto on televisir and he smile at you.
>You gulp vodka, picking up fone to your right and dialing Local Militia Precinct Commissar.
>Back out the glass you look, pressing fone to ear. Notice he now closer to you. You drop vodka in shock.
>No footprints in snow. It was reflection. You dullard!
>Your apartment is bulldozed down to make way for glorious tractor factory.
Such is life in Soviet Russia...

Rural areas have a lot of 2-3 story houses for you and your extended family, with enough room around for a garden and playground.
Its cities that are cramped and land is expensive enough for it to be worthwhile to build tall, not wide.

looks comfy in some strange way
no pretense, no illusion of glamour
just get fucking comfy with some vodka and piss away the hours

nobody can ever differ russian from a nonrussian westerner here

>the life the loveliest, the love the lifeliest waaay back, waaay back, waaaay back home

How can land in Russia be expensive? It's one of the most underpopulated countries on earth. It likely has territories no man has ever been to before

You'd be ok in big cities. Get down into places like the Balkans though and you'll be seen as an outsider badly. They get all religious secty that way by my understanding.