God Hate

>the bible says humans are perfect creatures that are capable of never sinning

kek

God hates sin. He can not abide it. He is intolerant of sin.

Hate
Intolerance
Discrimination

none of these are bad words

oh the christian god hates, believe me...he didnt flood the planet out of love for the people there.

Remember that time God nuked a city for being so Canadian?

I'm not god.

The idea behind god is the accumulated knowledge of mankind.

Knowledge doesnt discriminate or hate, the unwashed uninformed moron interprets it as hate.

White People have a higher avg. IQ than black people, that is a fact. The marxist, communist moron doesnt like this fact and calls it "hate".

God does not hate and we do not hate either. Its the marxist, communist observer that cant handle the truth and creates buzzwords to protect his ignorance.

*almonds roasting*

But the Christian God *does* hate. He hates you, OP.

If God has unlimited power, how does it come that evil exists?
If God is benevolous, how does it come that He allows evil to exist?

>2017
>God

>what are warnings

someone post that "i have nothing but contempt for your backward beliefs" pic

>Old Testament
>canon

Hey, atheists. If you've never read Scripture, how come you pretend to know what it says?

>If God has unlimited power, how does it come that evil exist
Read Genesis

If God is benevolous, how does it come that he allows evil to exist?
God made humans in his image, which is usually interpreted as allowing humans to have the freedom of choice, or a moral compass. Evil wasn't created by God, it arose from humanity, hence the book of Genesis.

The old testament is still canon you tard. The old covenant is no longer in effect.

>anytime after the discovery of DNA
>atheism

Good job on contributing to the deterioration of European identity.

shameful post desu

Old Covenant has been fulfilled. It is no less canon than yesterday.

I too feel euphoric OP.

Let's debate Christians and then go practice Katana teqniques in the basement.

You should at least bother to become religiously fluent instead of regurgitating quotes from others. That question can be answered, regardless of whichever interpretation any sect of Christianity uses.

Go take theology 101

The entire Epistle of St James disagrees with you on that one.

In God's unlimited power and wisdom he created the universe as we know it, a system of natural laws.

That leaves room for things like pain, evil, death, suffering, randomness, etc

>claim to be all powerful
>claim to be good
>create a species of sinners
>spend millenia fumbling around trying to intervene and guide them away from sin
>fail spectacularly

worst god ever

>Free will

Weak bait desu

>1 post by this ID
>no argument. Just title and image
>how quickly we forget about shills

Christians are those who follow Christ, not necessarily God. Christ was not necessarily a "nice" man.

>>claim to be good
Show me the verse where god claims he is mr nice and good.

>t. post-patriarchal femmeanarchistic neomarxist chirstian

>good = nice
Remember that time Jesus beat the shit out of a bunch of Jews shilling in the Temple?

You forgot about how He fashioned a weapon first.

Jesus Christ IS God. To follow Christ is the ONLY WAY to follow God. If you do not recognize Christ as God, then you are not a Christian.

God hates people. That's why he made the world an imperfect place. It's the rational conclusion to the notion that God exists at all.

>Hey you, I gave you freewill to do as you please!
>No, no what the fuck are you doing! Do as I wish or I´ll fuck your shit up!
>Fucking savages cant handle free will, I´ll bath those bastards to hell.
>Ah, no maybe not ALL of them.... theyre funny sometimes....
>NOT AGAIN I`LL BUTN YOUR VILLAGES YOU FUCKS.

If god exists he is a stupid bastard.

>implying we're not atheists BECAUSE we read the scripture

God does not hate people. God hates sin. People hate God. That's why we introduced sin into a perfect creation.

>free will
Does "god" have free will?
If not, how can you call him "god"?
If so, a "perfect" creation (ie. god) with free will still cannot err (sin).

So then how does a "perfect creation" (humans created perfect according to Genesis) with free will manage to fuck up and sin?

Checkmate, Christcucks.

Evil preaches love and tolerance until it is dominant, then it tries to silence good.
This applies to our times in particular.

Fulton sheens message is the perfect response to OP's pic.

Maybe hate should not be in our heart, merely an anger or a righteous indignation Fulton sheen was not so precise with the wording but I feel he didn't need to be, his message stands regardless.

But creation isn't perfect. Even without humanity, suffering would exist. Life itself is inherently imperfect, consisting more of pain than pleasure. Thus, life is a punishment. God hates us all.

The notion of "evil" is what separates us from animals.

Just to explain this a little more thoroughly...
You might be thinking
>"Oh but Adam & Eve were deceived by Satan"
Doesn't add up. If Adam and Eve were created "perfect" as described in Genesis, they could not have been deceived by Satan. (Can "god" be deceived by Satan? No? Why? Because he's "perfect", right?)
>"They chose to!"
Still doesn't add up. "God" makes choices too, right? And those choices are always correct because "god" is perfect, yes? Then how the fuck could Adam & Eve, if created perfect as stated in Genesis, have not made the perfect choice, regardless of free will?

Adam & Eve cannot have been perfect. Therefore, "god" cannot be perfect either, because a *perfect* creator cannot create anything that fucks up.

And if "god" isn't perfect, he's not "god".
QED.

Yahweh seems to hate anyone who doesn't obey him unquestioningly and punishes them for it.

Animals have an awareness of injustice, or at least unfairness.

>Evil preaches love and tolerance until it is dominant, then it tries to silence good.

You're describing Catholicism.

He does it for free

There is no god fuck organized religion

fuck me for being 45 posts too late

sage and hide please

You're an atheist because you read what other people said about Scripture. You operate on blind faith in your public education.

>god doesn't hate
right

Death did not exist before the fall of man.

>As it is written, Jacob have I loved, but Esau have I hated.
Romans 9:13

There is no materialistic evolution. Fuck public education

See
Fuck off, heretic.

cheap smear campaign.

That sentence desribes leftism. Specifically how they defend homosexuality we all know the rhetoric about intolerance and love. But it applies more generally to them as well.

speaking of molesters, the church does not have to defend itself in front of these types of people. Its errors are dealt with inside. What's the world coming to if the church stands moral trial in front of godless people and homosexuals? The same people who in the west legalized sodomy and now starting to legalize pedophilia, ironically?

dumb.

But God does hate. What bible is this assclown reading?

I'm an atheist because there have been hundreds of religions that all claim exclusive knowledge of the truth. You're an atheist too. You're just an atheist - 1. Surely you don't believe in Zeus, Vishnu, Osiris, etc. Well I don't either and I also don't believe in Heebie Kikeburger's son.

Some protestant "Jesus is nothing more than a nice guy" blasphemous nonsense

Incorrect. I do believe in all of those entities. Those are the names of angels that fell alongside Lucifer. Scripture is clear that sacrifices made to pagan gods are sacrifices to demons.

You believe the lies you were taught in public school about the godless universe. You have never applied critical thought to that worldview. You accept your indoctrination on blind faith.

>Killing yourself and rest peacefully for an eternity is a sin
>wageslaving yourself for 45 years is completely fine

Makes you think, uh

Theres a difference between can't and doesn't. God has free will and can sin but refuses to. Jesus was tested in the desert and told Satan to fuck off. Something imperfect humans cannot reliably do.