MODS DELETING POLITICAL THREADS

this thread was just up and it 404'd.

mods are fucking shills and Sup Forums is dying.

Sup Forums board needs to die and we need to migrate somewhere with actual free speech.

also pedos BTFO.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=kka7adUQgJQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

THIS IS FUCKING IMPORTANT YOU IDIOTS REEEEEEEE

Sage
>bump actually

I need proof.
Ben Swann of CBS news needs justice. WHERE IS HE???????

REEEEEEEEEEEE

i would also love to have some proof. honestly i remember this entire scandal very often and i was really surprised that there is no investigation and no news about it. this article actually makes sense because that would explain the lack of official news about it - the investigation is secret.

Fucking awesome.

(((Goldwater)))

>30 politicians
FACKING who?

Makes me kinda embarrassed for that YouTube video of a guy calling the FBI to report pizzagate and he criticised them for doing nothing.

FBI bros heard

>You're not doing your job!
>You suck!

While at the same time they were investigating a case that obviously couldn't be made public.

What if Swann was contacted by FBI and they told him "Not yet." like they did with Milo?

What if Swann will go out full force after shit starts to go down?

What if we are supposed to trust Swann as he said?

Fake news. Maximum sage.

> another FBI LARPing episode
You promised arrests in fucking october. At least make up some new shit.

(Sage)

Oh shit, that would be great actually. I'm pretty sure Milo knows about pizzagate, I wonder if he was threatened to back down or implored to wait so the investigation could proceed.

Him saying that he couldn't talk about it said more than talking about it. That makes no sense to me. I don't think Milo was supposed to say what he did.

this to be honest with you dumb fuck OP

This could be one of those psychological things where the feeling of completing a task may lead you to not complete it

a threat is great publicity, so milo would have said if it was. it makes more sense to think that he was told by the good guys not to bring attention to it so that things could occur that needed to.

These fucks need to be locked up! And his immigration ban needs to be ENFORCED!!!!!!

Are you sick of this shit? Do you want to end the left? Here's how:
There is a redpill NUKE sitting on YouTube right now:

Embed this in every forum, spam every news anchor, TWEET #ladygaga and #superbowl with the link in it, and watch the left crumble.

>be tolerant
>gay rights
>art is important

DUDE SHITTING CUM ON ANOTHER MAN'S FACE IS AVAILABLE FOR CHILDREN TO WATCH PEOPLE.

wew

youtube.com/watch?v=kka7adUQgJQ