France pls

Don't leave us ;_;

Why? Do you like EU that much? Portugal was pretty fine before, and will be pretty fine after.

do it pls, you don't need others' monies to subsidise your agriculture

Join us france

PORTUGEXIT WHEN?????

The EU must perish, for the nation states to live.
The nation states must live, for the peoples of Europa to survive.

Don't listen to shit spain, leave, crash the union with no survivors

Pls moar gibs France desu desu ~

>France UK USA Russia
>against germoney and it's slaves

sounds like WWI to me.

Except that we all have nukes to rekt germonies this time

>inb4 inevitable italian betrayal

Indeed, as they would exit the EU too in case of a Frexit.

FeelsGoodMan

They always side with the winners in the end

your flow of black people coming into your country will not stop by leaving EU.
You shouldnt have obsessed over colonies

Fuck off we're done

Can't wait to kill all germs.

they wont leave as long as the germans need their slippers fetched

Death to the EU

this would be nice, cant wait to get some kraut to bleed

Leaving EU = recovering our borders, it will affect strongly the flow of illegals.

maybe try going after your negro and muslim population first you fucking divide and conquer jew puppet

DO IT

Yugoslavia all over again. And I hope ethnical cleansing comes with it

If I crash the EU, will you die?

>keep gibing moneyz ;_;
lel, nope.

TEAR IT THE FUCK DOWN

>that flag
>that comment

Wut

Not to worry Portufag, France will surrender to the Germans - it's a habit that's hard to break.

Everything in its time, Hans.
Everything in its time.

Fuck the EU, can't wait for France to get uncucked so we can get back to the triple entente.

Vive la France! Vive sovereignty!

It would be extremely frightening

sauce pls

VIVE KEK SHADILAY MEGA!!!

You're an economy dependent guy

4 Euros, pls

Which party can do it though?

The Eternal Anglo Party

If you leave the EU I hope we leave the Schengen area.

Everyone leaving germany just means that we have a reason to actually stock up on nukes

For what ? Nuking the no-go zones in your own country ?

america is an anglo creation
most brits look nothing like him
you ungrateful subhuman, using our tech and language to troll us ffs

We will crash the EU with no survivors

Don't worry bro, theses fags are a minority. Shitskins will be the first and only ones to go, Europeans are brothers and are facing the same threat.

yes, as is my hope - but too often I see fellow brothers fall for these Jew tactics.

Join us France.

Leave the yuroshits behind.

If you leave the whole thing crumbles.

I pray for EU not to fail. God bless EU, god bless dream of united Europe.

MR SHULTZ

PLEASE LEAVE US ALONE

>t.Shekel Goldenstein Merkel

The EU is the negation of Europe. It's a bureaucratic entity who tries to erase our nations and our identities. A German isn't a French, yet they're both Europeans. The EU need to burn.

>these fags are a minority
Meanwhile muslims make up 25% of the population of Brussels alone.

>European are brothers
Exactly what bonds you to other European nations ? This union is a complete and utter disaster, not only for every nation that joins/is bullied into joining it, but for the rest of the world.

aka jewy mcjewface

looks like 90% of golders green males

It can be transformed for the better, not dissolved.

What bonds 2 people more than beating each other to near death dozens of times?

explain pls

The EU is a failure because it believes Europeans, and humans, are all the same.

We are bond by our civilisation, our history, our religion, our race, and especially now our ennemies.

Friendly reminder to hide all Anglo posters in EU threads!

jenes

France will be next domino to fall.

France my brother, you must leave, you also Portugal, for the greater good of your people.

Why do brits and frogs pretend they like each other anyway

This man has the right idea.
Death to kikes, Europe for Europeans

We're trying but globalists still hold the upped position for now. Only a matter of time.

"You never loved your friends, my friend, as have loved my foes".

Best ennemis, bond forged in blood and tears. No one shall defeat the Anglo but the French, and vice-versa.

I only wish France the best and will gladly fight beside them.
Memes aside of course.

The cleanse is inevitable, the modern crusades have begun.
Was the Jews plan all along.

The EU was imagined by great men, most of whom shed blood for this land, and it's people. But the people leading most european nations today are absolute filth. Europe would have been a success with strong men and women to support it. Instead we have Merkels, Hollande and the like who completely lack any backbone. Europe died a long time ago.

I agree with that, except for

>Europe died a long time ago.

The EU died. Europe will rise once again. I have an adamant faith in our people.

:(

I honestly hope you're right.

If Europe is to survive then the borders must go up. The European Union is an expendable sacrifice. We should have learnt our lesson from the shit that went down in Kosovo and Bosnia.

kek underrated

Of course he's right Swiss bro, homies 4lyf we ride together we die together

Come with us if you want to live.

C-c-can I come too?

>yfw mercy get kebab'd

>France UK USA Russia

Match made in Heaven

Sí señor.

You kikes are still occupying us, fool

Enjoy dying for the banks again

Any German against the EU is basically going for his own demise.
We benefit greatly from this.
The others can be against it, I don't care.
But an exporting nation within a system that openly promotes international trades and reduces trade barriers is everything it could wish for.
Destroying the EU is stupid for any German.

Sadly there are too many commies in Spain

Leaving the EU is the equivalent of controlling our frontiers (the italian frontier particularly) and not being under the authority of the European court.
Of course it will help.

Also:
>You shouldnt have obsessed over colonies
Pretty fucking hilarious coming from you.

Fuck the EU

the kikery is big within you

how about first thinking about your peoples' survival, and then about economic profit you greedy hooknosed kike.

So many shills ITT

Stop falling for the divide and conquer and face your real enemies - the ones that have been spreading hate for hundreds of years

i really want to insult your people for this. but then i would also insult my wife.

really strange how flags on this board makes me hate other countries even tough it's just single posters who behave like kids

That's true despite the fact that (((they))) are using the EU for their advantage and in favor for modern slavery and the globalism kikery

>how about first thinking about your peoples' survival, and then about economic profit
These two are not opposites. You can do both you know?
Resorting to buzzwords when facing a legit argument is literally tumblr-tier btw.

We probably won't don't worry

Of you course it suits Germany to support the EU.

It's basically just another attempt by you guys to dominate and subjugate everyone else on the continent but without having to use violence.

And of course it falls to Brits to stand alone in opposition again while everyone else is cucked.

Spain will be free of them soon. Ready for the 9th civil war once the EU collapses?

Cuz Benny Hill and fish'n'chips are great.

FUCK YES. How do we go about starting a nationalist movement in spain?

is it by any chance an small, international and rootless clique?

>It's basically just another attempt by you guys to dominate and subjugate everyone else on the continent but without having to use violence.
Which is funny because Churchill and the French were advocating the EU as a means to avoid exactly this.

you must leave EU France, crash this shit, you must compensate the west for the french revolution

and germany is cucked by globalists and jews like schulz

both is possible and necessary, but the EU only enables German economic profit at the cost of the indigenous people of Europa. It is either EU and economic short term profit, or the securance of the survival of our people

Ofc. Most Brits look more like pic related.

Hey britbongs, how did you start your nationalism? you were pretty full of commies last century

the fat miserable feminist ones you mean

There will be a shitton of unstability to the point that separatist movements will be everywhere. This is when the king sends tanks and helicoters to Catalonia to say hi. Also if Podemos wins, another 23F will appear. It will be the year Kek willed the salvation of Spain.

Because your country was the one fighting communism and the influence of banks in 2 world wars against every superpower

How does it feel knowing that your ancestors died for the profit of special interest groups, destruction of your empire, loss of your colonies and power, death of millions of your own race and finally to support the powers trying to outbred your race?

Even churchill noticed that he was a puppet when it was over and regret being the one that fucked your empire