>>111178973

Anyone?

Have neighbor.

Their dog keeps shitting in my yard.

Why should I have to build a fence to keep the dog out?

What

such is life nowadays

No one gives a fuck if white people get beat up.

white people do, boy

Lol, no they don't. There's more white sjws than any other race. You whities are so disfunctional you are your own worst enemy.

Wearing anything political is an invitation to harm, be it verbal or physical. It shouldn't be this way, but it is.
Learn to share your beliefs when and where it matters. Not on a school bus.

If we could barely do anything about a handicapped whide dude getting beat up, tied up, cut till his skull showed and forced to drink toilet water, then this normal kid won't even make a ripple in the endless sea of filth that is the mainstream internet
Let's just fuck with the perpetrators

This. Whites are the only group of people on earth that don't seem to care about their own.

>victim blaming\
:^)

Fuck off, heeb.

Actually, what the fuck am I saying, let's not even fight with teens.
The Trump hat kid punched the faggot who jumped him and doesn't even seem that phased about it all. Just move along like he did

When you play the victim, yes I will blame you. It is amazing to see how brainwashed these kids are. They don't even know what they're talking about but think they need to be upset because I assume their parents are or people they follow on social media are.
It's all one giant toxic environment

that kid has pretty broad shoulders

>
>This. Whites are the only group of people on earth that don't seem to care about their own.
Tell that to the blacks who murder eachother at extremely high rates. Only reason whites are anti-white these days is because they've been indoctrinated and brainwashed with fabricated self guilt about feeling ashamed of who they are and the fact they're white. But people are starting to wake up to the ruse and that will all change sooner than you the think. The kike media and their blame the white and empower the black through disillusionment and lies is coming to an end.

>play the victim
>by wearing a hat
what

another supreme gentlemen, look at her profile

never ever racemix

We just need to tweet this to donald, tucker and hannity. If they pick it up, trump might respond

With a politically charged message that is well known to generate controversy? Yes. Either he was being a dumb kid or his parents are dumb for letting him do it.

>a politically charged message that is well known to generate controversy
black lives matter?

I was thinking the same, that kid could probably kick Sup Forums's ass

Yes. It's no different. I feel no sympathy for people who get fucked with for wearing that shit either. You don't need to blast your shitty opinion everywhere you go.

"I wanted you guys to fight"

Female mentality summed up.

what do you base this on? Any proof?

With a sexual charged dress that is well known to generate sexual arrousal? Yes.

Like I said, it shouldn't happen, but it does. Deal with it. Pick your battles.

>t. nigger

>show support for the elected president of your country
>politically charged message

It's not his fault he has to live among literal retards like yourself.

>can't even vote yet
make america great again hat wearer's lives matter

Just because he's elected doesn't mean he's well received. If you haven't noticed, there have been violent protests all over the states about it.

You shouldn't, they should either keep it on a leash or they should build a fence to keep their dog in, same applies for all you cat owning faggots as well.

Hahaha what a cuck

yeah by sub-humans like yourself
>protests
rofl

I voted trump

>What can we do to get him to be able to meet face to face with who he supports and our president of the united states Donald Trump?
You're a good guy, user