>2017
>Doesn't smoke cigarettes

Are you bullied, mentally handicapped or both?

>b-but it kills you

And? Was life a contest about who lives the longest?

>it's addicting!!!

It's not, as long as you're not under-aged and you can smoke in moderation

>it's....IT'S EXPENSIVE!!!

Who forces you to buy a pack every day, fucking peat-gavel

Smoking is degenerate. I'm currently swimming in pussy right now but to see a girl smoke is a total turn off. It shows you make bad life choices, don't care about living long and lack self discipline to quit

>addicting

Stop trying to push your disgusting habit onto others.

The only benefits of smoking come from frequent work breaks and creating forced social situations.

Both only benefit lazy fucks and autists.

He tries to impress people; and thinks sucking on thin white long thing's makes him cool

I'm so jealous of you user, better have that last game of Minecraft before bed.

I'm pretty sure if my uncle put all the money he wasted buying ciggerites for 20 years into a low risk investment fund, he'd be rich. Just a reminder that Jews own most of the major cig companies. You're being a good goy everytime you smoke.

>he smokes cigarrettes

How does it feel being a lower class pleb?

The smell... I can't stand the smell.

I only smoke on certain occasions, such as during a social gathering when I've eaten too much. I find that certain cigars will help me ease my stomach and reduce indigestion. I don't know if it's the same for everyone, but I do fancy the occasional brandy and cigar after a dinner with friends.

In america you would literally be the only one smoking. It's almost completely dead here and you would look like a white trash weirdo.

Their is no benifet of smoking

>smokes pipes
how does it feel being a fedora tier autist?

You must be super cool

When someone enters a building smelling like cigarette smoke, I always imagine myself strangling them. Disgusting people.

Are you that faggot from Thank you for Smoking?

>their
>benifet

This is real autism

Autism

Always the retarded Finn with the same copypasta and jpg. It's not even an interesting subject matter. Why don't you replace "cigarette" with something topical? Cigarettes haven't been controversial since the 80s. The majority of smokers today are 50+ years of age, low income and of low levels of education. It's hardly a demographic that we want to emulate.

People generally can't tell how awful they smell. Trust me, you disgust almost everyone you come into contact with, with the exception of other smokers.

>2017
>posts degenerate pasta

>this shill is back
Fuck off and die.
On the subject of smoking I finally tried reading Ichigo Mashimaro recently because I was told like "yeah, it's some cute shit" but turns out it's the opposite, it's fucking garbage. Is liking that shit just an elaborate joke or do people really have such bad taste they'd like that shit?

When a yank with this level of education knows that smoking is dead, then smoking is dead.

All these beta "males" in this thread....

>has fantasies of strangling because of smell he doesn't like

>"disgusting people"

It's a copypasta and meme from finnish Sup Forums. I'm so sorry you had to see this. 12 yo Finns think its epic lulz.

I only smoke smoking hot fags

>if you don't smoke you're not cool, guise!!!
>do i fit in yet???11?!?!?

kys retard

I only smoke cock

Speak for yourself, I for one smoke cigars and cigarettes because it keeps the blood flowinf

Not even smoking weed is bad ass any more. Steroids is gonna be the smoking of the future.

Give me 2 (two) reasons to stop smoking right now.

>I am such a high-class gentleman because I do this gay shit instesd of that other gay shit

People who smoke always smell like shit and are from trash tier families.
Only poor low class people smoke here.

Alright back to your containment cell

>I'm currently swimming in pussy right now but to see a girl smoke is a total turn off

Sure

>he's been fooled by the tobacco jew
pathetic

The lungs in your chest I guess

>I pay for your healthcare

single payer btfo. how will it ever recover

It's such a terrible smell though. Why should these dickheads go around making people nauseous?

1. because cigarettes do absolutely nothing positive for you

2. the money you'll save

>Only poor low class people smoke here
That's how it's always been.
>I sure like ugly ehores
Good for you.

Why should dickheads walk around fantasizing about killing me because I smell of rich tobacco

We forgive you. Most Finns are based. But OP is just dull. This copypasta just lands with a thud.

>we forgive you
>we
Whom are you speaking for

You smell like shit soaked in cat piss. Don't kid yourself.

I don't even need to, just wait til it catches up to you. You'll be regretting it, I guarantee.

In all probability his mom's snatch

>not smoking the eternal herb

>smoking cock
no thank you

Smokers stink bad to non-smokers. Smells like death. When I smell a smoker, I reflexively judge that person to be weak, contemptible and disgusting.

You likely smell like a shitty diaper with the amount of whining you do

>tfw no syrup drinking gf from the leafland

Oh no a leaf thinks bad of me

A

I speak for us. But if you want to hate on Finns and hold them collectively responsible for one retarded 12 year old's actions, be my guest.

Yeah probably, nice insight Muhammad

Smokers are just as pathetic as obese. They both deserve to be despised and publicly shown their lack of strength and discipline.
Courageous disabled people should be shown as a counterexample.

You speak for nobody but yourself, fuckin leaves when will they learn?

stop laughing at me

>a leaf

Try the world. Smokers are addicts. No society wants addicts.

>he fell for the nicotine jew

I'd say you should kill yourself, but you're technically already doing that.

The disabled should be euthanized that includes you

This same even.

>fuckin leaves when will they learn?
>leaves
>flag

Nice proxy

Nice

>this cuck thread again
no reason to smoke unless you are on the battlefield/frontline of some war, its just a fucking waste of money and lungs
Here i can either a) buy a pack of cigars and turn them into literal smoke
OR
b) buy 3 loaves of bread and feed my entire family

>1 post by this ID
God damn, better start buying cigarettes since OP is so convincing.

So if you are wounded at war, your own country should kill you?

I fooled you I am actually a leaf you've been tricked fuckin leaf, checked

Why would I smoke?
>b-but don't you wanna look cool?
No, not really, I won't put gauges in my ears either just because they're somewhat fashionable
What other reason is there for smoking? Nicotine high? You can get much better reactions from less harmful and less expensive chemicals.

>no reason to smoke unless you are on the battlefield/frontline of some war, its just a fucking waste of money and lungs

Pretty much this. Only idiots and masochists choose to be addicts.

Ok war heroes are exempt but can we agree to kill retards and the deformed at birth?

why does this bait work every time? is Sup Forums's collective IQ under 80? it's always a great kek

Confirmed for retard

Le epic troll memey:-P

Using the current_year leddit maymay to justify your putrid addiction to a bunch degenerate strangers.
Quality thread.

Yawn you bore me with your autism

Lol. Smoking is so gay

>he actually fell for the smoking jew
>he's so bitter about it he tries to justify it
>he tries to encourage smoking to bring others down to his level
smoking is bluepilled as fuck

>I can deal with stress without smoking
>Life is a contest smoking makes you less healthy I am better than you
>Chemicals in them that make you want them more
>this argument is completely anti science and I would bet that you are a lefty aswell.

Aina saa hävetä ja kärsiä.

hello jr reynolds

This exact thread again?

Only pussies don't smoke. Every alpha male smokes. FACT

>it kills you
This is the best thing about nicotine, alcohol and drugs. Who the fuck wants to get old enough to get dementia and alzheimers?

> Sup Forums says smoking is uncool
>Sup Forums uncool
>Sup Forums

>mfw

I have to smoke, because the thought of cucks breathing my second hand smoke makes me happy.

This is the eightieth time I've seen this exact thread.

This board's numbers have exploded since the election season. It falls for the dumbest bait.

i thought you rotherham guys got caught

>I do things that are bad for me because other people don't like it
This is how retarded smokers are.

is it possible for canadian poster to not be a faggoty little aspie?

if you dont like fucking with people you should get off this site faggot

>not microdosing LSD
Been doing it two years now. Already working on Naiver Stokes equations with the Bogdanoffs.

>And? Was life a contest about who lives the longest?
Except that I want to live long enough for life extension technology to advance and for the singularity to happen, and for genetic engineering and neuroscience to fix my shitty neurochemistry so that I'm no longer depressed.

Dude this doesn't make you any less fucking weird and autistic you are worse than smokers with your antisocial behavior kill yourself

When a leaf thinks he's socially and nationally superior because he or she doesn't smoke so they it's representative of the whole country. Swallow your ego like you swallow cum

Finland

Not again

There are less expensive ways to kill yourself before you get old.