Feels good

>mass Islamic immigration for the past 40 years
>living standards still higher than US

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=UAXDRt3nvyE
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_Human_Development_Index#Very_high_human_development
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_inequality-adjusted_HDI#2014_Inequality-adjusted_HDI_.28IHDI.29_.282015_report.29.5B6.5D
twitter.com/AnonBabble

You realize we are 60% white right?

Objectively speaking, how does Sweden actually compare to 40 years ago in living standards?

That's how it works until the tipping point is reached, Emil

And you know what sign to use for addition whenever you look at your flag

better actually, worse in the ghettos

aren't we to?

70% if you count Finns as immigrants.

>Feels good

OP feels stupid. The only reason for that is the marshall aid we got from USA and industries that havent been bombed to oblivion.

We have had a good time because of that, too good. So good people forgot how bad it can be and we been importing shit for 40 years. Many generations of Swedes never experienced a white Sweden, ever.

It hurts deep inside my heart when I wake up every morning to realize what a nightmare we created.

Depends on how you classify it. Technically, living standards are higher, because society is more advanced. People have more rights, more money, more options and work shorter days.
Functionally and culturally speaking, I'd say it's much worse. Who cares if living standards are higher, if the world you live in and the people around you are absolute shit.

This was Sweden 60 years ago:
youtube.com/watch?v=UAXDRt3nvyE

It was exactly like the idealized, idyllic propaganda you'd see in American advertisement back in the 50s, except it was actually real. The same goes for Norway.

>OP feels stupid

I am just doing my biweekly Sunday shit-posting session

how does living in a country dominated by muslims and feminists register as a "high standard of living"?

No

But you will be

And then you will get to see what living in a 3rd world country is like

your feminists are even more volatile than ours imo. We just have more of them

Ours are more cancerous, but yours are more destructive because they occupy nearly the entire government.

I've noticed that most of the insane SJW bullshit comes from the US. It usually starts showing up in Norway about two to three years after it hits the mainstream in the US. It's just been a few weeks since I first heard Norwegian SJWs start talking about safe spaces and micro aggression, along with brown people being offended when you ask them where they're from.

You will always be a nigger.

sweden is already a third world country

Because of non white immigrants

no, because of ww2 neutrality

>because they occupy nearly the entire government.
what now?

> 40 years

nigga,all this shit has happened like in 10 years.

1.5 million Muslims has been let in since 2000.
That's 1/9 of the population in 16 years

O rly?
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_Human_Development_Index#Very_high_human_development
>8 usa
>14 sweden

/thread

>40 years

2017 - 2010 =/= 40

Is there any economical prognosis that doesn't state that sweedistan will be 3d world tier in 13 years?

>using hdi as a unit of living standard

>higher living standards than the USA

Sure pal. America's median income puts us on par with Norway and Switzerland. We are so ridiculously wealthy that we solve problems by drowning them in money. Swedes are more eager to immigrate to the USA than Americans are to Sweden.

It's even worse when you exclude brown people from those figures.

>Everyone lives like Trump with their own jets.
2014 Inequality-adjusted HDI
Sweden 8th
USA 28th

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_inequality-adjusted_HDI#2014_Inequality-adjusted_HDI_.28IHDI.29_.282015_report.29.5B6.5D

>We are so ridiculously wealthy
Some are, see >Swedes are more eager to immigrate to the USA than Americans are to Sweden.
Proofs?

A few Elon Musk outlierscan't skew a median.

The average American is a lot wealthier than the average European. Combine that with the much lower cost of goods like gasoline and housing and electricity and you'll understand why we used to call them "Europoors" on this board.

>muh inequality

It's not our fault blacks can't keep up.

Nice sause

We are on par with Poland and Greece with inequality kek

Push the Muslim invaders into the SEA!

But then they win.

The hell happened to you post?

Not really.

Would rather have the living standard of some shitty Eastern European country if we didn't have all the skitskins.

Your own fault for not having more kids. In the US we have Mexicans and Blacks to keep the population up.

If I remember the stats correctly native Swedes have a slightly higher birth rate than White americans.

Importing skitskins only has negative economic consequenes - they come here to be economic parasites. Per capita income doesn't go up because you import lots of parasitics.

(((Birth rate))) argument is beyond retarded btw.

This is why Japan is kinda screwed, having a much older population on average. Not enough younger people to take care of the old. This is why they are fighting so hard for robots and AI, to take care of this problem. As immigrating to Japan is nearly impossible.

>If I remember the stats correctly native Swedes have a slightly higher birth rate than White americans.
Probably not with all the hardcore Christians we have, having larger families. But I have nothing to back that up.