Impeach Trump already he's a complete disaster. It's self evident...

Impeach Trump already he's a complete disaster. It's self evident. I dare anyone to look me in the eye and say anything different.

HILLARY

If Layne Staley ate some clay, his turds would all look like this fucks face.

He doesn't even look human

What an ugly motherfucker!!!!

Omg that face is absolutely hideous!

It's a monster. The villagers probably chase this beast with torches.

I'm the turd in the box
Buried in my SHIT
Won't you come and wipe me?

Clay...

Nice reference because that face only looks possible with supernatural transformation รก la Clayface. It's like it's impersonating a human, but it can't quite get it right.

I'm surprised this bitch hasn't been smashed yet. He has a metal bar in his leg. This is what allows him to run 10 miles every day.

fagbait

fucking

sage

Which eye should I look in?

He's a fucking jew, what do you expect?

I didn't even look in its eyes. There was just too much going on with everything around it. I'm afraid there might be some Medusa effect. This face shouldn't be possible, but it is. God's cruel joke.

I feel kind of bad for it. It'd fit in well with this group of pic related.

Nice tits though

He took the bogpill

Two weeks on the job doing everything he said he would. Is that really a complete disaster?

Bait

FEEEEEEEEEEEYEYEYED MY ASS
CAN YOU SEW IT SHUT
JEEEEEEEEEEYEYEYESUS CHRIIIIST

Bet you this is from UK

Uprising soon my brothers

Are you sick of this shit? Do you want to end the left? Here's how:
There is a redpill NUKE sitting on YouTube right now:

Embed this in every forum, spam every news anchor, TWEET #ladygaga and #superbowl with the link in it, and watch the left crumble.

>be tolerant
>gay rights
>art is important

DUDE SHITTING CUM ON ANOTHER MAN'S FACE IS AVAILABLE FOR CHILDREN TO WATCH PEOPLE.

Some guy showed me a boring ass video of his and asked for my thoughts.... All I could say was "My focus was on his face, what a miserably ugly fellow."

He replied "well he has more money than us, he has a big studio apartment in NYC!"

I still don't know this YouTube character's name. Footface Jew?

Casey neistat

Enjoy President Pence and your electroshock therapy camp, faggot