Sup Forums why does this man keep defending Putin?

Sup Forums why does this man keep defending Putin?

Other urls found in this thread:

washingtonpost.com/news/post-politics/wp/2017/02/04/oreilly-told-trump-that-putin-is-a-killer-trumps-reply-you-think-our-countrys-so-innocent/?utm_term=.8f4c1d484cbc
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_states_with_nuclear_weapons#China
youtube.com/watch?v=7ZGZaxz26GU
bbc.com/news/magazine-15824831
gatestoneinstitute.org/4172/dagestan-terrorism-russia
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

maybe he doesn't want a nuklear WW3? Maybe he knows that russia is under the US economical thumb? Maybe he wants to profit of russia?

pee pee

america really isnt in danger with a world war with russia

Why not?

if you say why not then why doesnt Trump defend other world leaders too while saying "america first"?

We,re making Christianity great again with new crusades. It's gonna be good lads.

Oil opening up in the arctic from melting icecaps

plus they've got a lot of guns pointed at us.

Other world leaders are globalist cucks.

he said he doesn't know whether or not he will get along with putin, how is that defending?

washingtonpost.com/news/post-politics/wp/2017/02/04/oreilly-told-trump-that-putin-is-a-killer-trumps-reply-you-think-our-countrys-so-innocent/?utm_term=.8f4c1d484cbc

>ww3 will start if trump hurts pootins feefees

putin isn't a butthurt little twitter warrior like trump

Absolutely it is.

Russia will always be a potential threat as long as it has a nuclear arsenal.

I was trying to find a reason for why he said that

Is he actively trying to befriend Russia ? I understand that Russia is on the defensive for many reasons, their nuclear deterrence was threatened by the US missile shield, but although I love Trump, I don't quite like him defending someone who apparently ordered the killing of journalists.

so why is he hostile towards china? And says nothing to france?
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_states_with_nuclear_weapons#China

He is trying to get on good terms with Putin so that Russia won't defend Iran once the US invades

Because he helped him win the election, so if he talks shit on him, Putin will just admit it and he would be fucked.

All he said is that there's no proof Putin ordered it. It's funny because if it happened in America, it's a conspiracy theory (I.E Seth Rich and the DNC), if it happened in Russia, then it's DEFINITELY Putin.

Idiots.

China is fucking the US economy in the ass, they are stealing US designs and killing its economy. If trump wants to MAGA he needs to fix that. I don't think it will ever go violent between the US and China but there will be renegociations and possibly trade wars

What about France though ?

Is there really no proof ? I don't trust the MSM one bit but I thought that this was proven

Other world leaders aren't being vilified by the lugenpresse.

There's a lot of signs that whoever did it used a cyrillic keyboard and malware that has been linked to possible Russian backed hacking groups. Nothing concrete that it was definitely Russia, but it certainly doesn't look good.

Putin is doing a good enough job vilifying himself already.

wrong

Russia, especially in the 90s and for some of the early 2000s, and to a lesser extent today, had so many different factions and criminal groups, like the people running Dagestan, or Chechnya before Kadyrov. A lot of the journalists who died lived in areas very rife with violence. We're talking car bombs and that kind of shit.

So they criticized Putin but they also criticized those mafias and what not, or even exposed them. Then those Islamic mafias would go murder them and the western media would go PUTIN IS KILLING HIS CRITICS!

There's a bunch of Western style libshits with far more following(Navalny for one) than those small local journalists that are still breathing just fine because Putin understands there's more damage that is done if they're dead and only like 5% of the population likes anti-Putin media. Most just aren't interested in it at all.

Because Russia has the potential of becoming a great ally, Not like the cucks flocking to the EU

>islamic mafias
do you live in your own fantasy world?

Professional Russian hackers wouldn't drop random Cyrillic. A lot of it was gramatically wrong. It's kind of when those English teachers in Japan try to post in broken English and it's obviously not a real Japanese person.

It wouldn't be hard for anyone to throw a red herring and put a bunch of Cyrillic to throw people off.

By the way the person you replied to wasn't even talking about the hacking you fucking shill. He was talking about something completely different.

a russian 14 year old is not the russian gov

because putin is his boss

So these are false flags ?

Russia being the world's bad guy is certainly good for globalists. Main impact is federalizing the EU...

because putin has done literally nothing wrong

That flat out proves that it's either some dumbass guy from Russia or a false flag. Either way not a professional state actor.

I'm surprised they didn't find Proofster encoded in the atoms and waive it around as their smoking gun.

my fucking ID... is it telling me something ?

brb calling gf

Because Putin did nothing wrong and Ukraine is cancer as are ISIS, Al Nusra and Al Zenki. youtube.com/watch?v=7ZGZaxz26GU

he left his hackname
vladadidasak47
in the code

Google Islamic violence Dagestan you Saxon moron.

I thought Krauts would know more about Russia after trying to destroy it for centuries. And especially when it's a Muslim(your favorite import) region of Russia.

bbc.com/news/magazine-15824831

gatestoneinstitute.org/4172/dagestan-terrorism-russia

man is ctr is a waste of money

I guess you have no problem if russia goes to alaska and conquers a bit of soil to help the poor opressed russian-americans

>russian-americans
eskimos ?

>random Cyrillic
It wasn't random Cyrillic. Look it up.

All of that combined with CIA and intelligence sources saying the Russians were heavily invested in disrupting the election in some way and it doesn't paint a pretty picture.

when he was in moscow in 2013 for miss universe, Putin set him up with lolis for kompromat, so now Putin owns him

>defend the interests of another country 8800 km away over the interests of your own country
>not globalist
Trump is a globalist cuck

Because he IS Putin.

That's not how compiled code works, dude.

Imagine Cuba was an ally of Russia and Russia set up a device there that potentially disables the East coast nuclear deterrence, would you not take that as offense and seek to retaliate somehow ? With a show of force ? I would say that's what Ukraine was to the West, a show of force

>

this. Trump got the media to forget the story of his collusion with russia during campaign. its never treason when republicans do it

>poor opressed
>russian-americans
Pick one

same intelligence that said they were wmds in iraq
you ctr liberals created this sword with bush
now we get to brush off claims

>Putin is his boss
>no, Netanyahu is his boss
>no, Steve Bannon is his boss

Pick one please, leftists.

yeah its fucked up i heard he hacked into the mainframe

Trump doesn't give a shit and you know it

The left could never defend the hypocrisy of criticizing Russia for keeping a corrupt party from power

>no shitskins
>globalist
Nice try trying to redefine things to fit your narrative.

I was sarcastic about opressed russian-americans and referencing russia attacking ukraine to help "opressed russian minorities" in ukraine

Yeah because those agencies weren't politicized filled with Obama and Clinton loyalists when they said that or anything.

There's been top security type people, even John McAfee who said it's definitely not Russians and was an inside leak. Not to mention wikileaks.

And it's funny because if the DNC were doing nothing wrong, I.e not talking cryptically about some weird ass shit, or leaking questions to Hillary ahead of the debates, then the leaks would have done zero damage. They got exposed.

>same intelligence that said they were wmds in iraq
No, it's not the same at all. The CIA has changed a lot in 14 years m8.

>you ctr liberals created this sword with bush
What? I'm not a lib user. You seem confused.

I would rather have Putin as POTUS desu.

He doesnt defend him, he just doesnt spill bullshit, doesnt attack him without reason and blame him for everything without proof

He's doing it to posture against China because he is going to try and anally fist them for ripping of the US for so long

>What? I'm not a lib user.

thinks russia hacked the election

Pic related.

they are all his boss.
Putin for international politics
Bannon for national politics
who is Netanyahu?

Would you prefer the opposite? Do you want him to start a war with Russia? That's absurd. Trump's a businessman. He'll strike a deal with Russia sooner than start a war. And for him to do that it's required that there's less animosity between their countries. There's literally no reason at all to wage war and senselessly kill people anymore.

Same CIA intelligence that believed Trump had prostitutes piss on Obama's bed in Russia. CIA has been running their own agenda for quite some time independent of protecting the US. There's a lot more evidence that the election was massively disrupted in favor of Clinton to the point of outright vote rigging in Michigan but it still wasn't enough

>muh 17 agencies

>“The secret of politics? Make a good treaty with Russia.”

tfw you see Otto von Bismarck reincarnation in this timeline. I've travel long enough...

Because there is about to be a major war and chump figures it best to have the nation with the most nukes on his side. Trump has said "Why do we have nukes and not use them?"

McAfee a man who doesnt use his own product and is spending most of his time using drugs?

>who is Netanyahu?

You claim to be so informed, yet you don't know this.

Fuck off, retard.

I said the prevailing evidence didn't look good. I don't know for sure who did it though.
>implying only libs think it was russia anyway

>Same CIA intelligence that believed Trump had prostitutes piss on Obama's bed in Russia.
They never believed that at all. Educate yourself dumbass.

The West needs more realpolitik these days.

Isn't the entire point of nukes is that you have a gentleman's agreement not to fuck with each other

Maybe it is cause he is not a war-mongering idiot like John McCain?

Because great men respect each other, if they don't get full retard like nigger Obama.
Trump isn't an irrational retard.

Bc no one wants to antagonize Russia for no apparent other than "muh hacked paper ballots," like Obummer did

literally a russian spy

also Sup Forums is literally full of actual paid russian shills

everyone knows it though so they can't do shit

They absolutely pushed it as part of their disinfo campaign on Trump.

But you're right, CIA doesn't actually "believe" any of the shit they push, including the WMDs.

>ordered the killing of journalists
And how would this be a bad thing? Journalists are the scum of the earth. At least the kind of journalists that work in mainstream media while pretending to be "objective".

what an odd quote from a man who tried to avoid war as much as possible. Historians argue Bismark in power would never have let germany into WW1

The US would never consider nuking the world if they faced imminent defeat. The west is bluffing. Russia, muslim countries and other atomic powers aren't.

>also Sup Forums is literally full of actual paid russian shills

implying were paid to shitpost

ctr/shareblue is here though they post dumb shit all day

>hostile towards china
Mostly since he thinks China is stealing US jobs. Therefore there will be at least a huge trade war, if nothing else.

He's a compromised Russian asset, how fucking dense do you have to be to not see it at this point

>implying were paid to shitpost
Dude, just criticize russia and watch them come out of the woodwork. Really impressive array of proxies they have, too.

I have to imagine Iran is concerned about a thawing of US/Russian relations. Trump won't invade Iran but if he somehow gets Russia on board with possible sanctions regarding their weapons programs he'll have them by the balls.

>white male defending a white male

What's your problem Hans?

shill pls go

>What about France though ?
Trump will certainly take a dump on France at some stage. Just something extremely insulting, nothing serious. It depends on how well your politicians will swallow it.

If there was proof, trust me, you'd know. They're dying to find any reason to sanction Russia and make it a rogue state and this would give them one.

The reason you thought it was proven because of the massive "think past the sale" doublespeak the MSM does on it, talking about it as if it's been proven/soooo obvious/etc. to the point where it's ingrained in people as something they already went over but just don't remember.

WMDs/Saddam linked to 9/11 were memed the same way.

>people still think Russia hacked anything

Ugh.

Can't believe I fucking missed this shit.

I'm really enjoying calling msm-guzzling liberals out as conspiratards. They get so mad.

>america first

Makes a lot of sense

JESUS CHRIST! BABIES CANT SURVIVE WITHOUT INCUBATORS! THIS IS MURDER!

lol jk they totally can

why would russia pay to do that trump is even friendly with them we dont even hate russia
we hate liberals thats why david brock has to spend 40 mill

>They absolutely pushed it as part of their disinfo campaign on Trump.
Proofs?

'"Now excuse me, I have to go post about Billary's pizzeria baby rape basements"