Wow, this is not the America I've come to know

Wow, this is not the America I've come to know.

Apologize.

Other urls found in this thread:

imgur.com/gallery/vchV2
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Why I didn't write it

Hey Paco whatcha doing?

Fake.

False flag thread?

would you rather force him to go to his restaurant?

Fake

yes
that seems 100% real

>those Ts

reminds me of ñ

>things that never happned

Whatcha doing Rabbi?

Good review of the service, really made me think. Did the owner include the address in his social media post to get extra Libtards customers too?

HEY WATCHA DOIN RABBI ????

>still paying anyway
Very sad! Mexicans are ripping us off in dining and believe me, it's gotta stop. It's gotta stop.

imgur.com/gallery/vchV2

Hey Pablo, whatcha doin?

>the owner is "mexican"
>"mexican"
Why would he put it in quote marks? Sounds like something you would write as an Hispanic.
Like "Look at that 'Mexican'" as some ironic joke, because all Americans assume that all Hispanics are Mexicans?
Shit sounds fake.

Well their are 2 things that let me know that is is absolute bullshit
1.) As someone who worked as a waiter and then chef for 5 years I can tell that's the copy the restaurant keeps, not the one the customer signs
2.) The restaurant's name is literally written in Spanish, of course the waiter's would be black, why would someone walk into a spanish diner and then be upset that the staff is hispanic?
3.) Why would someone who hates Mexicans compliment the staff on their service? Is Paco so damn stupid that he had to work in a way to attack Trump supporters and promote his business? Mexican intellectuals everybody.

Such obvious false bs.

fake news. you should apologize for shillin so hard on a holy day.

WWWWWAAAAAAAAAAAATCHAAAAAAA DOIN' ESE?

>the eternal muggle strikes again

stop playing the jews game

So fake. That notice reads itself like something written by a leftist SJW. In fact, it sounds exactly like the stupid bullshit Dayna Morales wrote. It screams: "this is what a right winger would say in a leftists distorted view of reality".
Seriously no need for Americans to apologize to yet another obvious fraud.

>it was real in my mind

DRUMPF BTFO

what would they do if you wrote, "Service was great!" left a big tip, and then added a swastika?

Think they would think that nazi was really kind?

HOLY MOLY SOMEONE DREW A GIANT SWASTICKER ON THE WALL

FROM TRUMP

PAYBACK'S A BITCH. MOTHER FUCKER

The customers where Jewish?

Lmao

>"mexican"
>"america first"
Yeah, totally legit. That was written by someone who's scared of being called a racist and a nationalist, so they used quotation marks.

this, indeed, is the fundamental question here

why would they black out the time the receipt was printed?
>because it was printed by an employee moments before uploading the picture

why not use fake 7 and 9 year olds to mix it up

I wish you could take people like this to court and they'd have to prove that they are not the ones who wrote this themself. If they did it themself they should be thrown into arbeitslager.

Name of the restaurant is on the receipt. So yes.

kek

even salon and gawker reported on this "hateful receipt" when it turned out to be a hoax
I wonder if they'll do it when the "mexican" receipt turns out to be fake too.

>my dads friends

oh boy here we go again

oh boy here we go

Who says they're fake? Think about who became president eight years ago and what that meant for lefties all too eager to shit out a kid for welfare bux.

These modern liberals aren't that smart.

No one fucking does that. Jesus Christ I fucking hate it when people make this bill shit up. If the guy didn't want to tip because the owner is Mexican he just wouldn't have fucking tipped, he wouldn't have explained his intricate plan like a shitty bond villain.
The fact that the left have to make up instances of racism just to make it look like there's a problem is fucking shocking.

Hoaxes only turn the fake hate into real hate

Being a victim in western society is equivalent to winning the lottery. It's no wonder so many have developed a complex about it.

Kind of retarded desu. A true racist would make sure the owner wasn't Mexican before they went to the restaurant. Also notice how they left the business info visible. How to get customers 101.

"Why is my pee a different color than my friends?" - my 8yo son. Maybe I need to enroll him in public school so he can be as perceptive as those kids.

Trump is a monster

>Apologize

Why?

America First in quotes

seems legit.

the mexican one is totally fake

time was blacked out because it was probably printed and written on moments before being uploaded.

they are just using the media for free marketing and to play the victim card so liberals will eat at the restaurant in droves.

>blacked out date
>they made a note in clear feminine handwriting about how the food and service was good before talking shit
>leather bill holder with logo prominently placed under the receipt

OK Which Sup Forumsack wrote this?

>Bendis
B-but I loved Ultimate Spider-Man back in the day......

>"mexican"
>"America first"
what did they mean by this, putting it in """""""

>hey kid, trump is going to fucking kill your parents
>*kid cries and has trouble sleeping*
>fucking drumpf, how can he do this to our kids??

False flag...

(((Mexican)))

This would actually be a great way to advertise your business.

Notice how they included the name and address on the receipt. Quite clever if intentional

>It's no wonder so many have developed a complex about it.

Its just snowflakes that want attention and to be coddled.

The pampering of this generation is America's greatest failure.

>be an adult
>influence a kid who can barely reason
>blame trump

Yes Liberals!

>Kissinger

Does this guy have any pull at all? I don't think so..

scarfjew

They keep churning these fake incidents out and the usual suspects keep broadcasting them. The best thing we can all do is complain to the local police and get them to investigate

One thing that muricans do well is advertising. 5/5 add and free one too.

>hates mexicans
>loves italian

GTFO

"""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""

This.

>Italian name and menu
>owner is Mexican
False advertising then.

I don't know any whites that write like that. Only Mexicans look at the tilde above the t's

Can we use """quotations""" instead of ((())) for echoes?

It's funny, because hardcore liberals never actually support anything else beyond lip service.
Meanwhile, more conservative people are easy as fuck to chase away.
And "somehow", most companies haven't figured this out

aye curumba

Those digits! Checked

>HOW CAN BUDDHISTS KEEP GETTING AWAY WITH THIS?!?!
HOW CAN BUDDHISTS KEEP GETTING AWAY WITH THIS?!?!
HOW CAN BUDDHISTS KEEP GETTING AWAY WITH THIS?!?!

>Trumped-up

I can almost guarantee this is fake

Just like that last 100 of these bullshit receipt stories, I'm sure this is fake. Fuck off

>Be working retail job on uni break.
>people come in and print off trump protest signs.
>they change the iPad backgrounds to pictures of trump with devil horns.
>I change them right back.
And I live in Australia, can't imagine what its like for you blokes.

>says "fuck mexicans", but also wrote a good review then they made sure to leave the address exposed

It's totally not fake, guys! We should go eat there in support of them!

"mexican"
"america first"
does this sound like a "hoax"?

A friend of my friend is friends with Bannon.

I was told Trump personally drafted the message but Bannon edited out the "great" and "huge" from it.

Seriously we cant let him have the codes

You don't understand the power rush people feel when they're the 'victim'.
The victim always has a say. The victim is always on a platform of morale righteousness. The victim may assault and strike out whomever they please and it will be okay because they're 'the victim'.

I mean, America loves a good underdog story, don't they? Only recently the 'worked hard to win their way up' dropped out of the fable and was replaced with participation award and inclusion bullshit. There's a lot to be learned in observing the way so many golden American ideals have become corrupted over time, like how modern day thug culture among blacks is merely a twisted perversion of the macho culture that was prevalent among whites a few decades ago.

No one who wants to insult someone does using quotation marks. Three-year olds can do better false flags than this

the false flagging is palpable

marketing at it's best, you know how many sjw will go eat there out of solidarity

This is made up

Really activates my almond

Its a troll account, a funny one though.

isn't it italian anyway?

Makes no sense. Leaving a tip is the very epitome of free market and characteristic of a republican. A Democrat however would pay for their food, leave, and not tip but rather have faith that minimum wage was more than enough for the waiter to live comfortably.

>watcha doin' there rabbi

Come on.. Lefties are retarded..

Yes a true racist always draws a swastika backwards. Because why would they of all people know what they look like?

>"if" intentional

>Caesar, bad.

What?

>complements food
>complements service
>BUT YER MEXICAN!!

Describing food as "tasty" in American English is something I've only heard non native speakers do. Or in a very informal situation and even then it's weird.

It's also written by a woman which means statistically they're much less likely to have negative feelings about race.

I don't understand what Pedro wants me to even believe here? It's like the lie is accepted by everyone who wants to live in the fantasy world even though there are obtuse indicators the writer is drunkenly rambling.

that looks legit as fuck

>swastika painted on front door
>the INSIDE PART OF THE FRONT DOOR
Fucking amazing reporting there telegraph

The restaurants name is Italian.
My thing is, who the hell would expect a white dude to be running anything in San Antonio.

it's clearly not the inside part