Why are all finns such kangs? They are the niggers of europe and should all be genocided to be honest

Why are all finns such kangs? They are the niggers of europe and should all be genocided to be honest.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=_NpO8Q21JK8
youtube.com/watch?v=-FcLiTwpdjI
youtube.com/watch?v=HsTACGVoNLw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

PUREST WHITE GENES IN EUROPE, HOW CAN ACHMAD-KEKS EVEN COMPETE?

Are they? They usually just stay in the woods to themselves.

Fuck off Sweden, go prep the bull.

They are kangs as hell, they think we oppressed them and a lot of other bizarre things

djirkå djirkä

typical sweden, bottom crab in the european bucket

Finns are objectively higher on the racial scale than ethnic Swedes.

Fuck off

We're friends this time around

Totally

You just envy, Muhammed

Finns are OK

good post jamal ibn al swede!

Is there anything to envy that eternally irrelevant, depressing shithole for? They've never accomplished anything

they're still forced to learn swedish. I'd honestly rather speak pukki pokki morse code moon nazi stutter borg-mongol.

Yeah when this is the neighbor you'd rather have.....

HuH JUDEN?

you = table
youtube.com/watch?v=_NpO8Q21JK8

Last time I checked you swedes had more niggers in your own country

dont talk to me or to my brother ever again swede

It was their choice, we never forced them

That's rich coming from you Sweden

>tfw no finnish gf

Serious question. What is worse, sweedish stockholm syndrome or finnish antisocial autism?

Fuck off ahmed. Go fap to friatider and avpixlat. We don't want your kind here. Blanda upp.

Vittu Satanas

Swedes doesn't make up false historical events. Try again leaf

>perheväkivalta

kek

Thanks Sergei. I do regular visits in Värtsilä for cheap tobacco, gasoline and vodka. Your people are surprisingly friendly to finns, at least near the border.

Russia you have the same autism as we do, don't deny it

what would the world be without our superior memes?

Well I agree there needs to be racial segregation at least, possibly a comfortable repatriation to Finland.

> perheväkivalta
> viina
> isänmaa
> mämmi
> sauna

How gan achmed eben gombete
:----------DDDDDDDDDDD

Because you did oppress us.
Do you not know anything of your own history?

You conquered and subjugated us, conscripted us to fight in your wars en mass, taxed us to near starvation, forced a trade monopoly upon us that kept us trading only with you at extremely low prices, so that you could sell shit made in Finland further for big profit. You also destroyed our pagan traditions and beliefs, and generally treated us as nothing more than expendable peasants that should always be subservient to swedes.

There is a reason why most Finns were more than happy to join up with the Ruskies once they took us over.
Russians treated us far better than you guys did. Our population started to grow for the first time in centuries during the Russian rule, and we also became wealthier due to the removal of trade restrictions.

Not to say that the Russians weren't a bag of dicks too, they simply weren't as massive cunts as you swedes were.

Reported to Swedish authorities for hate speech.

Swedes are frightened by our superior masculinity and nonconformity to Islam.

Your kangs always ruin threads making them about swedish """""oppression""""", it would be worth not having your memes if it would mean getting rid of kangs as well

Nah.

There yeah, not so much in Siberia.
t. Been in Russia multiple times

Russians have lot less of it. Lot less.

Romanians are the niggers of Europe
>gypsies
>steal everything
>WE WUZ ROMANS N SHIET
>smelly and dumb
>high drug abuse

I've never seen anyone not having space between them though. Pretty common worldwide, at least in majority White countries.

Why are swedes such cucks? They are the canadians of Europe and should all be genocided to be honest.

You got th exacte same treatment as swedish peasants you retard, you had no autonomy but neither had other parts of the empire

But what the fuck is up with russian mens hairstyles? Rat tails, mullets and bowl cuts all over the shop.

We aren't though, seems everyone wish we were though, guess their fantasies just run wild when they see a pure White person.

>finnish antisocial autism

Fuck. Now I get it why I'm so introvert

>went to goolge about this

What a shit empire. Must be embedded to your average swedes genetics to be obedient.

>Russians treated us far better than you guys did.
What is isoviha :D
good post igor

Nah.
There are historical documents etc that prove that Swedish law favored Swedes. A court case from 16th century for example, states that "any Finn that is not obedient, polite, and subservient to a Swede, shall forever be an outlaw."

kek
What has this to do with autism?

>But what the fuck is up with russian mens hairstyles? Rat tails, mullets and bowl cuts all over the shop.

15% finns perished in a russian famine

Finns are our friends. I will not tolerate and negative statements about them.

His post is true, m8.

Nothing really. I was just wondering. However, you might need somd kind of a disability to think those hairstyles look okay.

when sweden was just a little baby in their castles we were already building spacerockets

I should have put """swedes""".
True swedes are descendants from vikings youtube.com/watch?v=-FcLiTwpdjI

you forced them via soft invasian. jewing them out of land.

Empire is such a lame word. That's not what it was called. Svenska Konungariket was the name and still is.

Yeah, at arms length, not in the other time zone.

Finland always had it good when Aleksandrs ruled. Nikoilas were always assholes

Kai sä tiedät että isoviha sijoittui ennen Suomen Suurruhtinaskunnan syntyä?
Isoviha sijoittui venäjän miehitysaikaan, suuren pohjan sodan aikana, melkein sata vuotta ennen kuin Suomi tuli varsinaisesti osaksi venäjän keisarikuntaa.

Ei silleen että ryssät ois olleet ison ja pikkuvihan aikana mitenkään mukavia, tai että niiden tekoja puolustelisin, mutta aikasemmassa postauksessani puhuin juurikin suurruhtinaskunta ajasta, jolloin Venäläiset objectiivisesti kohtelivat meitä paremmin verrattuna Ruotsalaisten valtaan.

Meh, cherrypicking, go there and take a photo of a random bus stop and it'll probably not look like that.

This is serious autism if you think that you can somehow dictate how other persons should look.

You do know that the girl in the picture is norwegian sami?

Nice thread to determine who was Rurik?

Finns, you guys still calling Sweden Ruotsi? What is etimology of this word? Rowers?

This.
It all went to shit then and ended with kike bolshevik mayhem.

maailma muuttui aika paljon 1800 luvulla, joten pakostikin elettiin paremmin, silti ehtivät tappaa noin 15% suomalaisista kansasta näännyttämällä

Lmao says the Swede.

>objectiivisesti
Ja uuniin

Sweden used to be something people admired to but nowadays Sweden is a parody of feminism and modern submissive male. All nordic countries are boring as hell.

She's hot 10/10

>They are the niggers of europe
True
>and should all be genocided to be honest.
Let's have fight and see who gets genocided motherfcker

cлyшaй, ecли ты нe тpoллишь, тo гдe пoдpoбнee пoчитaть пpo этo, кaк зaгyглить?
y мeня ecть вce пpизнaки тaкoгo пoвeдeния, мaть кaк paз c кoльcкoгo пoлyocтpoвa

Semmoset saivartelut sieltä.

Nälänhätä oli pitkälti sodan seurausta, ja erittäin valitettavaa.

Kuitenkin, fakta on se että Suurruhtinaskunnan aikana Suomen kansa sai vapauksia, ja vaurautta mitä Ruotsin vallan aikana meillä ei koskaan ollut.

Edelleen, en sano että ryssät ois olleet hyviä tyyppejä. Totean vaan että ne oli parempia kuin hurrit.

Aren't you pretty closely related? We called both of you Finns for the longest time.

Redpill me on the Swedish speaking Finns.
Are they the out of touch liberal elites of Finland?

finno-ugric bump

youtube.com/watch?v=HsTACGVoNLw

>All these Asian languages

So do we call them.
Rootsi ja rootslased.

And most probably it comes from the word meaning "war gang" (I am not joking).

Also it can mean lutheran is some fenno-ugric languages.

Yes pretty much

Nobody in finland is claiming that we are european.

>They are the niggers of europe

WRONG!

We wuz NOKIA and shiet

As closely related than you and swedistans.

niin ja teollistuminen vaikuttaa myös miten suomalaiset elivät eikö? ja muutenkin sodat puolaa venäjää ja tanskaa vasten ehkä pahentaa suomalaisten oloa silloin kun oltiin osa ruotsia, venäjän vallan aikana ei paljoo sotia syttynyt.

>Aren't you pretty closely related?

Samis are your people, Norway. Don't try to memefy this fact.

>go there and take a photo of a random bus stop and it'll probably not look like that.
But it does

I like y-you both, Sweden and Finland. Please d-don't fight. Do you want to join my Reich?

that is because they used to look more mongolic.

and their inner mongol is outraged.

I really don't see the problem, do want them to hump you or something?

we drove them away from binland when we arrived to lapland. most finns live in south.

perkele vittu

Your reich should be nuked.

>to be honest

Can you not burn Lapland this time?

this is what kicks off WW3

Long overdue.

Riders came from volga and took germanic women with them and settled north, hundreds of generations later we're completely bleached and germanic maternally(goth, anglo saxon) for example.

>I really don't see the problem
Most foreigners consider it a problem