Fossil Fuel is a Meme

who here has fallen victim to anti-fossil fuel propaganda, and if so why?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Great_Smog_of_London
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Great_Smog_of_London

Thats soot not CO2 libbo

I was indoctrinated college.

Also heavily studied stem.

Started to have doubts, I also remember 10 years ago when intellectuals said "Oy Vey stop having so many babies first world! Over population goys!" Now they say "Oy vey low birthrates goyim, better import the Middle East to increase your birth rates!"

Climate change is political.

I used to be all for renewable energy, since I enjoy the great outdoors. But whenever I discussed renewables with liberals and brought up any of their downsides, the liberals would just dismiss it immediately without listening.

I realized that they didn't love the environment. They just hated oil companies. And they despised the average coal miner.

>tfw fell for the climate change meme

>Be globalist
>Invent meme to move jobs from west to slave labour land

Nice try Soros

The Terran atmosphere is to be flooded with nutrients in order to temporarily increase human population beyond capacity. This is to occur in conjunction with the first human harvest for maximum profits.

In the beginning there were dinosaurs. And then they went underground and became oil. And this oil represented a vast amount of carbon.

And then we came along and started evolving all over the place, and we developed biologically in balance with our surroundings, so that we and the trees and everything became adapted to a world with X amount of carbon dioxide in it, and we built our cities on floodplains because everyone likes a good floodplain. And we existed in balance with our environment, to a certain extent, because we respired atmosphere and vented carbon dioxide at a certain rate and there were more than enough trees to reprocess that carbon dioxide, because balance is how nature does.

And then very recently in the grand scheme of things we started taking all that carbon that was locked away under the ground away from the system we lived in and burning it for energy, releasing carbon dioxide into the atmosphere that wasn't there for the entirety of the time in which we and our environment evolved. In tandem with this we started clearing woodland for farmland.

So instead of having Y amount of trees processing X amount of carbon dioxide into oxygen for us to breathe and carbon for them to grow we have some fraction of Y, say Y/Z, trees processing some multiple of carbon dioxide, I've run out of letters because I didn't think it all the way through so let's just say 5X.

And that's why it's a problem.

They don't make any sense.

I'm on the fence, I'm all for better energy (nuclear and one day in the far off future maybe fusion) because fuck smog and not being able to see 100m away mainly.

Are you implying CO2-realese is not fucking up the environment?

Exactly.

>Fukushima

>building power plants on the coast on the ring of fire and not planning for what they got

Would you happily live next door to a nuclear plant?

The rule seems to be that first world countries with good regulation can do a decent job of running nuclear plants. There were some teething problems in the beginning, but it's pretty much figured out now. The new designs coming out of France and Canada seem pretty good.

The exception is Japan, California and anywhere else anywhere near a fault line. They must not build nuclear plants.

Finally, the UK government deal with China to build a nuclear plant in the UK is the stupidest, most craven and most dangerous thing those unbelievably stupid fucking morons Cameron and Osbourne ever did. Letting a totally dishonest communist police state that still isn't able to build a decent airplane and brainwashes its people to hate you in to your NUCLEAR energy infrastructure is simply insane. That needs to be stopped.

nice picture, try comparing the net-release instead of total release.

Nature obviously release more CO2 but it also absorbs roughly the same amount, making the net release around 0 whereas humans release 30ish gigatons/y without absorbing anything

if it was built and secured right, yes. You know that functional nuclear power plants give off less radiation than coal fire plants (insignificant amounts from the coal ones but still more)

We'll, I'm paying carbon taxes so does that count?

carbon is good for the environment, more carbon = more plants. That's why there were so many large animals millions of years ago, there was a lot of vegetation to eat.

what are you even implying wit this chart?

heh

sauce on that claim? If they are the same thing, why would the two be absorbed differently?

Has a nuclear plant ever exploded in the US?

Fuck yes

>Cheap land because people are idiots
>No HOA
>Dem tax exemptions
>No niggers because everyone at the nuclear plant has a job

Three Mile almost did but then it didn't

That's from wood you dumdum

>sauce on that claim?
How about you just read yourself into the toppic, before you act all smug. Just like OP tried to look smart with posting the carbon cycle. Because that is what is is, you mong. A cycle. It gets released and then it gets bound again.
The error in thinking when it comes to OPs image is, that fossil fules are stored outside of the cycle and we are just spamming the system with it.

Fossil fuels are unsustainable and it is a fact they should be abandoned, anyone who believes different is uneducated and should be executed by the state.

Lol they made it seem like oil is going to run out because it's made from fossils. Ya know, cuz both have carbon lololol.

The greenhouse effect is also bullshit.

They would all die of starvation if we abandoned easily avaliable energy dipshit. You should kill yourself to save some poisonous pollutant carbon dioxide from going to the atmosphere.

Oh and arguement not found in your nigger comment.

there is enough evidence readily available for everyone to see. Countless scientific papers. Look them up.

They are still non renewable and cause pollution

Oil will run out because we double oil consumption about every 10 years. Even if it was renewable it would still run out eventually as we take out more than is renewed.

i did till i was 8.

i was neutral about it until they forced ethanol into gas, the worst fucking thing ever.