THOUGHT POLICE IN CANADA

----------MOTION 103----------
This is a motion that was fully written up in the event that a terror attack happened. It is being tabled by a self proclaimed "stealth jihadist" Liberal MP Mississauga-Erin Mills Iqra Khalid. As we all know, the kaybeck mosque attack was a false-flag (see links below) and this is the situation they were waiting for.
Motion 103 criminalises islamophobia. To the extent that if you even THINK about saying anything bad about a muslim it's no different than a "hate crime" in Canada.
THIS IS LITERAL THOUGHT POLICING AND IS TERRIFYING.
Please read more about this, there's nobody talking about it in Canada's media which is even more terrifying. Shariya is being pushed H A R D in Canada and something has to be done and done now.
Bill C-16 recently passed and has seen to it that hate crimes include pretty much everything you can think of and this will only add clout to any case brought against ANYONE who speaks out against Globalism and its allies.

MOTION103
therebel.media/freedom-to-offend-free-speech-not-sharia
creepingsharia.wordpress.com/2017/01/29/iqra-khalid-intros-sharia-law-bill/

KAYBECK MOSQUE ATTACK
Quebec mosque attack: "Things look weird"
youtube.com/watch?v=nwC76n99jiY

Terrorism Expert: “Quebec Terror Attack Looks Like an Anti-Trump False Flag"
youtube.com/watch?v=gd9gE3J0c3E

Liberal alliance with Islam not a joke anymore
youtube.com/watch?v=oYCaSJ45dC4

Quebec Mosque Attack: Facts vs. Theories
youtube.com/watch?v=PjI4rsk9G8k

Other urls found in this thread:

kellieworks.ca/
cbc.ca/news/politics/private-refugee-sponsorship-soros-un-1.3769639?cmp=rss
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

KEK BLESS CANADA

At the end of the 1970s, Iranian fundamentalists invented the term "Islamophobia" formed in analogy to "xenophobia". The aim of this word was to declare Islam inviolate. Whoever crosses this border is deemed a racist

You guys are so dead.

Ever since your PM had luncheon inside a Mosque, prayed, spoke with them, people should've catched the hint, that has nothing to do with being inclusive/multicutral and so forth.
There's always an agenda if a leader comes up with such things, you guys want to feel European and mimic Europe instead of your cousin right next door?
Free gibs from State, Cultural Marxism and having so much power from the government into the population daily life, things like that are pushed in stealth all the time.

Well you had a good run canada

Multiculturalism is a failure and a sham.
Trudeau is so cucked the world thinks he already converted

Are you aware you can convert to Islam by simply saying a phrase with two witnesses?
What ensues is the hard part in a sense that you need to be part of a community, and follow Mohammed's actions to the letter by accounts on 'The Way of the Prophet' or whatever the fuck that's called.
Point is, it's not hard to convert, you can't do a muslim prayer without converting, specially inside a Mosque, if he did, he's already a muslim.

Is there any better options for you guys?

Civil war when ?

>Are you aware you can convert to Islam by simply saying a phrase with two witnesses?
i wasn't. that's very interesting. Also, you're an apostate for life and should be killed on sight by any muslim if you leave the religion.

Yes. Kellie is a conservative nominee coming up for nomination and her polices are the most Trump-like. She is the only non-globalist in the group who is running.

These people are mentally damaged. They want us dead and this country to be their own demented vision for a utopia. Truly this is going to get worse before it gets better.

>es. Kellie is a conservative nominee coming up for nomination and her polices are the most Trump-like. She is the only non-globalist in the group who is running.
What's her chances of winning?

The USA should liberate canada and give it non-voting status for three generations.

Who cares? Its Cucknada, those syrup slurping moosefuckingworst shiposters of all time deserve every fucking thing they getfrom Trudeau. Be a man an kill him before this passes or just deal with it

Realistically she has no chance in a federal election. What will help though is that Trudeau's incompetence is already damaging to his base (see the electoral reform fuckup). With Bernier at the helm I predict at least a CPC minority in 2019.

the two front runners are Max and O'leary - both are essentially the globalist agenda and they're both around 20 to 30% of the vote
Kellie's steady around 13 - 18%
it's a close race and since NO ONE is talking about this in Canada's medi,a a few meme's and we're off to the races

>Realistically she has no chance in a federal election.
Neither did Trump

Nah. Canada's alright. They will be brothers in arms in the upcoming rice removal.

Don't fuck with us cunt.

Shitpost bros unite right? Mooses fucking kangaroos

checked
you're an ok cunt m8

pls go

Shouldn't have shot up that mosque leafs of Sup Forums.

>13-18%
That is disappointing.

Fuck you,do you even see the news? Trumps immigration plan was fucking BLOCKED. The US is just as bad as Canada, if not worse.

(YOU)

HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHAH

What office is this "Kellie" a candidate for? Give me a website of theirs perhaps.

I agree, that's why it's time to do something about it and word of mouth is the start of everything.
>and vote for her, duh :-DDD

THE IMMIGRATION BAN IS LEGAL

Knauff vs. Shaghnessy, 1950
>Supreme Court decided that the "action of an executive officer to whom authority to admit or exclude an alien has been properly delegated is final and conclusive"

Shaughnessy vs. Mezei, 1953
>Supreme Court allowed the INS to detain a would-be immigrant on Ellis Island for an indefinite period on the basis of confidential information

Harisiades vs. Shaughnessy, 1952
>Supreme Courth decided when immigrants declined the opportunity to become citizens, the government retained the right to terminate its hospitality

Also, an earlier precedent was Jimmy Carter doing the exact same thing as Trump with Iran. He even deported foreign students.

The dynamic up here is totally different.
Plus Trump is a larger-than-life charismatic figure where Leitch has a dogshit personality, a nasty woman so to speak.
I also question her genuineness and policies other than muh values test, and for a surgeon her answer to the healthcare question last night was junk.

Double hard no on Lil' Michael Chong for going full libcuck about O'Leary's gun tweet too

I'm beginning to feel like this every day.

You ought to look up the 9th Circuit's overturn rate.

Does this legalize the day of the rakes?

How bad is her health?

kellieworks.ca/
I'm sorry, i thought we all knew who the conservative candidates were.
Kellie Leitch is up for nomination in the Conservative party to run against weed man

i have a chart showing the differences between them somewhere around here
Take this maymay for now

There's no way this motion will carry.

It's scary and kinda depressing to see Leafland turn into an SJW shithole that oppresses free speech.

#Leafrefugeeswelcome

I literally don't watch TV so my news sources are Drudge, Alex Jones, Sup Forums, AP, RT; no one talks about Canadian policy. I don't even have any friends, nevermind friends on my wavelength.

Thanks for the link bro, I'll start brushing up on their platforms and policies.

Holy fuck kek has blessed us... Canada has a chance ... God literally had a dream last night Donald trump was flying the red ensign holding it out of his helicopter and flying around Canada. Probably the best dream I ever had

same situation here, i feel out of the loop

but in a way thats probably a good thing

Statistics don't mean shit when traitors have infiltrated your courts.

I appreciate your point but it looks like we are fucked this time around. 1776 when?

What the fuck is right, my man.

We are fucked, it's time to make our voices heard through the end of a barrel.

We really should have Canada Sup Forums, like Brit/pol/ or Canada Generals on /k/. Just don't look at me to start the ball rolling. I have no idea where to begin. All I know is how to create a thread that goes straight to page 10.

> this triggers the australians

Mad max if the inky one who can save this county

Bill C-16 passed

>I literally don't watch TV
who does? have you gotten the gestalt from AJ on JRE911?
INFOWARS - QUEBEC TERROR ATTACK LOOKS LIKE A FALSE FLAG
AJ seems to be covering Canada more and more. Trump is a genius at 3d underwater hockey and I trust that the God-Emprah knows what he's doing when it comes to MEGA

>I don't even have any friends, nevermind friends on my wavelength.
quit thinking in just the physical world.
you're here and you're here forever.

As if we are any better? Stop shitting on Canada when the issues in our government are ten times worse.

there's no appreciating my point.
the law is very clear on this matter.
it is ILLEGAL to block the immigration ban.

I'll try and put together a pasta for leaf/pol/, especially with the CPC primary coming up

But they are going to go through with it anyway and we (USAnons) WON'T DO A FUCKING THING ABOUT IT.

This is treasonous but where are the militias? NOWHERE. The US is a fucking joke.

not an argument
shills pls go

I'm not making an argument, unlike (you) I actually live in the US and have a much better understanding of just how fucked things are here. I fought the law and the law won, eh?

i agree with you. that's a great idea - i wonder if we could talk to some of those stal/k/er bro's and see if they wanna come and chat with us on pol

good thinking with the pasta. i have a few pieces (like the OP i posted) but with Trump being so yuge atm Canada's where the islamists are striking - bill c-16 and motion 103 and proof. this past week's false flag was the start of the this entire fiasco that will unfold before us now

again, not an argument.
the law is very clear.
the rogue judge is BREAKING THE LAW
the SCOTUS will need about 5 mins to fix this

there is no way you can legitimately be this stupid.

>there is no way you can legitimately be this stupid.

HE'S A SHILL M80.

Please. We have no hope choosing between globalist faggots and liberal exploitation.

i know
i already called him on it he seems to be stupid and a glutton for punishment too

My point is that for all the talk of hanging traitors, having active militia, citizens fighting for what they won in the election, it's all BULLSHIT. The US is just as cucked as Canada is. US posters need to get their heads out of their cunts andrealize that corruption doesn't simply die because you got the election, corruption must be killed by citizens.

Will it happen? Fuck no, comfort has killed our fighting spirit.

Damn, mailing a copy of 1984 to Trudeau only gave him ideas

have faith!
Trump was NEVER going to win anything and now look at America!

memes are dreams
and our dreams are now reality

t. foreigners

Diversity is Strength!

how do i report leafs who post on Sup Forums?

>how do i report leafs who post on Sup Forums?

how do i report leafs who post on Sup Forums?

you're still here?
your bantz are weak as shit kid
talk to your supervisor and get them in this thread so there'a another adult i can talk to

Why don't you just ignore them, you fucking faggot.

Convince me, seriously not a shill just ignorant of law, I saw this shit on the news and went full militant. I'm pissed so please ease my nerves so I don't have to take a xanax bar.

I can only hope we could meme Kellie into the conservative seat. Surely we'd be able to use the libs own feminist and womyn first propaganda against Trudeau.

>Multiculturalism is a failure and a sham.
I sent your comment to the Canadian authorities, prepare to v& for wrongthink.

Fucking 15 year olds.

see my earlier post
Also, Bush and Obungo both activated this EXACT SAME BAN and there were no outcrys from the left when it happened then. Trump has activated the same ban they both did and now the left is in a tizzy.
i feel that this the death rattle, t b h

>the death rattle

I sure hope so, it all reeks of desperation but desperate people are known to push the limits. I'm a bit worried still but thanks for the genuine response. Good luck to you guys, hope you get the candidate you want.

Dumpin n bumpin

On top of that, Quebec out of all places was the target. Canada is made to hate us from the very beginning, Montreal is kind of a mini New York where all the immigrants goes, but outside you don't find much of them

>Government is shitting on Hospitals, Schools, daycares and the like by cutting important shit
>The people has to rise up for a better pay and services
>Government wants refugees in, but don't cater to the people first when we need help
>Most things that happen here don't even get in the news
>Shooting happens
>Couillard, or Ballsack coward which is what his family name literally is, goes full "EVERYONE IN QUEBEC SHOULD FEEL AWFUL ABOUT THIS, ALL OF YOU"
>Trudeau comes by to kiss their dead mudslime ass
>Meanwhile if a bunch of christians would die, nobody would give a shit, it's wouldn't make the news much

This whole thing is overblown, but now with this law i see what they truly intent to do.

Thanks Soros!

>Canada is forming a partnership with the United Nations and billionaire George Soros to help other countries implement their own version of Canada's private refugee sponsorship program.

Immigration Minister John McCallum told Rosemary Barton, host of CBC News Network's Power & Politics, he knows of about 13 countries that are potentially interested in Canada's model for private refugee sponsorship, adding he has already had talks with the United Kingdom.

The release said the initiative will start by creating training modules for private sponsorship based on an analysis of the Canadian model and will offer countries "tailored advice" on how to adapt and implement the programs.

>The joint initiative between the government of Canada, the UN High Commission on Refugees and Soros's Open Society Foundations will have a kick-off meeting in Ottawa in December, the release said.

McCallum said Canada's decades of experience with private sponsorship, going back to the resettlement of Vietnamese refugees in the 1970s, puts it in a position to help other countries.

"I think we can offer practical advice to those countries who are interested in going this route, and I do believe, based on our own experience, that it will be a successful thing to do, and I'm grateful to the UN and George Soros for co-sponsoring this initiative with us," he told Barton.

>McCallum said Soros would contribute funding to the project.

cbc.ca/news/politics/private-refugee-sponsorship-soros-un-1.3769639?cmp=rss

>JUST

It doesn't matter how many laws they put through. The fact of the matter is that spree shooter boy was normal as fuck and it could have been anybody shooting up the mosque.

I know tons of people who seem like spree shooters and they have never hurt anyone. This bill will only net normies, not criminals.

The police should have studied him to understand his motive, but I'm sure they already know why.

Canadians aren't dumb, we know that the government is homicidal corporitists so I expect these shootings to become more and more frequent, as more and more young white Canadians realize they are marching towards the slaughterhouse.

>HEY DUDE WORK TILL YOU RETIRE THEN LET US KILL YOU AND TAKE YOUR ORGANS, CANADA IS GREAT XDDDDDD

>I can only hope we could meme Kellie into the conservative seat.
that's the dream
as long as there is a truthful dialogue about who the candidates are Kellie will win

>Good luck to you guys, hope you get the candidate you want.
thanks m8
MAGA then MEGA

Canadians should use trucks and bombs instead of firearms, because firearms are not immediately necessary and must be conserved for defense later on.

Bombs are easy, and so are trucks. Whatever one thinks of sand nigs, they fucking know how to fight unconventional war.

To succeed, copy success.

>This whole thing is overblown, but now with this law i see what they truly intent to do.
Have you heard the based Dr. Jordan Peterson talk about Bill C-16 and it's implications?

this is all true and HUGE news

we need to send this to alex jones and rally more conservatives to our cause/plight

they arrested a dude for saying stop islamification of canada....how the fck is that allowed?

why havent the conservatives addressed this??

HOW THE FUCK IS THIS OK

I thought we had checks and balances like you guys. But it's quite clear that we are basically antifa the country. I just want to get a trade and move to usa. Fuck this. It's not even salvageable at this point.

Learn something you ignorant faggot

KAYBECK MOSQUE ATTACK
Quebec mosque attack: "Things look weird"

Terrorism Expert: “Quebec Terror Attack Looks Like an Anti-Trump False Flag"

Liberal alliance with Islam not a joke anymore

Quebec Mosque Attack: Facts vs. Theories

Because their entire lives they've known nothing but war, suffering and discrimination and it's only fair they finally get a chance to live a life of comfort and leisure :^)

How the fuck am I ignorant? Our economy is basically non-existent. Our answer to palliative care is to kill people because we don't have enough doctors and beds. The government actively discriminates against whites during hiring and in regards to immigration. Are you nuts man? Canada is one of the most cucked countries on earth and is unabashedly anti-white.

>why havent the conservatives addressed this??
they're all Globalists - they welcome Sharia law in Canada

>we need to send this to alex jones and rally more conservatives to our cause/plight
Infowards talked about the kaybeck mosque attack but motion103 is even bigger news

>they arrested a dude for saying stop islamification of canada....how the fck is that allowed?
Because of Bill C-16 that is HATE SPEECH. Along with calling someone her instead of xer or zyzz or whatever pronoun. IT'S ALL HATE SPEECH NOW.

Motion 103 will make it so all you have to do IS THINK THOUGHTS AND YOU WILL PUT IN A FUCKING CAGE

No need to worry. Trudeau will fall.

But how do you prove a thoughtcrime has been committed though?

because you wont stop it.

Mosque was certainly a false flag

DAY OF THE RAKE?!
NO
WE SUPPORT EACH OTHER FOR THE SAKE OF HUMANITY
KILL ALL LEAFS? ANNEX CANADA?
NO
WE TAKE BACK OUR COUNTRY FROM THE GLOBALISTS
MEN OF THE WEST
SAVE YOURSELVES

i'm talking about the mosque attack you blind retard.
did you even read my post or the OP?

the only stupider than your ugly face is your disgusting personality
kys

If there are large amounts of Muslims who genuinely believe he's converted to Islam, maybe the worst thing that can happen to him is someone publicly asking him his religion? On paper he's a Catholic, correct? If when asked he states he's a Catholic that surely wouldn't make his new Muslim brothers too happy. If he says he'd rather not answer, or worse yet actually says he's Muslim, then, well...

#ISLAMROCKS

>it was a false flag

No it wasn't, it was a normie kid who saw too much and snapped. Only the most retarded fucking idiot thinks Canada is doing ok at this point.

All whites will be jailed for implied racism

PRAISE KEK for he is with us

but who will replace him?
that's the question in this thread.