Pol btfo again

twitter.com/CBSNews/status/828015283709304832

Other urls found in this thread:

it.wikipedia.org/wiki/Feronia
twitter.com/CBSNews/status/828015283709304832
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fellah
twitter.com/AnonBabble

And Aisha was originally intented to be a virgin until her 18th birthday but I guess that didn't work out

its a literal hermaphroditic satan bullshit faggot statue

(((Researchers)))

Well, the statue is supposed to display the whore of babylon. Babylon is what later became sumer and nor mesopotamia. Mesopotamia is in the area of the mudslimes but the whore is from way before there were mudslimes, its just a shitskin i guess

Its meant to be the sculptor's mother (who is french) in egyptian garbs. CBS spouting fake news again.

Fake News

read the mitology of the Statue:

it.wikipedia.org/wiki/Feronia

They say who the researchers were
Protip: 2 college interns at ucberkley

Stop posting Mainstream Fake News.

wow, no wonder Muslims haven't blown it up. Really stimulated conformational changes in my voltage-gated potassium channels.

It's just a gift from france but it's become so iconic they immigrants think it's the constitution or some shit. It's not even our motto. It's literally just some shit france scribbled on it.

When need to take it down and send it back to them.

(((researchers)))

Still bullshit.

Are you a retard? The woman is full of Satanic symbolism and the poem on the base was created by some Jew.

Are you sick of this shit? Do you want to end the left? Here's how:
There is a redpill NUKE sitting on YouTube right now:

Embed this in every forum, spam every news anchor, TWEET #ladygaga and #superbowl with the link in it, and watch the left crumble.

>be tolerant
>gay rights
>art is important

DUDE SHITTING CUM ON ANOTHER MAN'S FACE IS AVAILABLE FOR CHILDREN TO WATCH PEOPLE.

>twitter.com/CBSNews/status/828015283709304832
It was based on a statue that predates both Islam and Christianity. Shill harder faggot

Fake news, could have been christian en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fellah

wtf i love muslims now. Who's with me? :D

When did CBS become fake news?

Humble Water Filter Salesman told me its a man in drag and that the smaller one he did the video in front of is more feminine. They wanted to put it on the nile but they didn't want it.

And what is the oldest Abrahamic religion that predates Islam and Christianity...??

Sup Forums BTFO AGAIN!!!!

>researchers

Sure.

My late great grandfather worked on this he actually told me it's supposed to be a Chinese woman

literally fake news.