So i guess this isn't happening? Why did he lie?

So i guess this isn't happening? Why did he lie?

Trump turning heel
Clinton turning face
Maybe this was her plan all along.

he is involved in pizzagate himself

Apparently Clinton may actually have an illness she's hiding.

>Mrs. Clinton, you're going to jail.
>Please sit tight for the next three months until I become President and have my AG, and please don't ask your friends in the FBI/CIA/NSA to delete fucking everything. Thanks!
you people don't even try

Sessions just got in. Let's see what he'll do. And that article has been proven to be fake

He doesn't have an AG yet. But I guess that's too hard for a simpleminded and naive leftist to understand. Bye!

If the FBI would stop opening the investigation just to go "lol nah there's nothing here" maybe he'd be able to arrest her

>"Mr. Trump, please don't arrest Hillary Clinton! She's a good girl!"

>"Mr. President, why haven't you arrested Hillary Clinton yet? What are you waititng for?"

Leftist media always gets me.

He's also not releasing his tax returns. But who cares? It's politics, OP. Trump did everything he could to ensure he won Nov 8th. And not for nothing but he's already followed through on the wall, immigration ban, obamacare, and withdrawing from TPP. Already more than I hoped for.

You're pretty naive if you hold politicians to promises, especially ones like this

>still don't understand how Donald works

It would be akin to him announcing plans of military action publicly (which he has rightfully denounced as stupid).

Big things are happening, but they won't be discussed until the cat is out of the bag.

He can't look like he's using executive authority on a vendetta to lock her up. He's gonna pretend to wash his hands of it while Jeff Sessions prosecutes

Trump is clearly a tweener

Trump backpeddles on everything

Luckily for him his voters are rural and suburban retards with the attention spans of goldfish so they forget everything Drumpf promised before

Yup, still waiting for that wall and for him to stop muslim immigration. Oh wait...

Who cares what he believed before he ran? Or even what he currently believes?

He's still protecting 2nd amendment, repealing obamacare, getting tough on immigration etc. Not every promise will be kept obviously, naive retard

Because he's full of shit

>because he's full of vegemite

sage

Isn't the whole point of Trump that he's not like the career politicans?

Yeah, he's not like career politicians, he's following through with most promises. Just not all.

Anti-Trumpers think they're so smart "fact checking" and examining every thing Trump has said and how he contradicts himself over little policies...can't you see Trump doesn't care? Systems matter more than goals. While you're calling Trump and Trump voters retards Trump is president and we're laughing at you

I guess? So lying is OK of the means justify the end? Again, isn't this the kind of shady politics Sup Forums wanted to eradicate? Is Trump not skilled enough to just be transparent and still accomplish his goals? How can you be so sure he's working on the middle class American's best interest if he lies about half the things he says? I still don't understand why the"average Joe" believe Trump cares about him.

maybe they want her and her friends to think they're safe in the usa instead of fleeing to dubai forever

if she's not locked up within 6 months, then we know a deal was made behind the scenes for immunity, maybe she agreed to turn over proof of other criminals in gov

It's not Trump's job to lock her up, anything he does now would just be personal vendetta. Leave to the boys in Congress and the DOJ once it's finished being cleansed. They'll giterdone.

it is his job to do what he said he would

The average Joe thinks that because of his "America First" mindset. People are tired of the globalism and diversity agenda. You can't understand Trump people voting within their moral self interest because liberals only have a care/harm moral matrix. Republicans have care/harm, authority, sanctity, and loyalty moral matrices. You think republicans are so racist because they don't support the globalism agenda but actually care for their own country and people more

typo, moral *group* interest