Greek-Turkey war /general/

Getting close now.

Other urls found in this thread:

globalfirepower.com/countries-comparison-detail.asp?form=form&country1=turkey&country2=greece&Submit=COMPARE
ibtimes.co.uk/greece-reports-multiple-incursions-by-turkish-planes-tensions-mount-1604363
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_al-Bab
secnews.gr/153667/hackers-physics-unpatras/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>implying i support it

What's going on? Can someone give me a quick rundown?

globalfirepower.com/countries-comparison-detail.asp?form=form&country1=turkey&country2=greece&Submit=COMPARE

lol.

anyway nothing gonna happen as always, i dont even get erected by that fantasy of trashing greeks anymore.

Rothschilds bow to Bogdanoffs -In contact with aliens -Possess psychic-like abilities -Control france with an iron but fair fist -Own castles & banks globally -Direct descendants of the ancient royal blood line -Will bankroll the first cities on Mars (Bogdangrad will be be the first city) -Own 99% of DNA editing research facilities on Earth -First designer babies will in all likelihood be Bogdanoff babies -both brothers said to have 215+ IQ, such intelligence on Earth has only existed deep in Tibetan monasteries & Area 51 -Ancient Indian scriptures tell of two angels who will descend upon Earth and will bring an era of enlightenment and unprecedented technological progress with them -They own Nanobot R&D labs around the world -You likely have Bogdabots inside you right now -The Bogdanoffs are in regular communication with the Archangels Michael and Gabriel, forwarding the word of God to the Orthodox Church. Who do you think set up the meeting between the pope & the Orthodox high command (First meeting between the two organisations in over 1000 years) and arranged the Orthodox leader's first trip to Antarctica in history literally a few days later to the Bogdanoff bunker in Wilkes land? -They learned fluent French in under a week -Nation states entrust their gold reserves with the twins. There's no gold in Ft. Knox, only Ft. Bogdanoff -The twins are about 7 decades old, from the space-time reference point of the base human currently accepted by our society -In reality, they are timeless beings existing in all points of time and space from the big bang to the end of the universe. We don't know their ultimate plans yet. We hope they're benevolent beings.

>THEY CAN'T KEEP GETTING AWAY WITH IT
ibtimes.co.uk/greece-reports-multiple-incursions-by-turkish-planes-tensions-mount-1604363

how can greece has more external debt compared to us wtf.

>tfw God is on your side

>8 Gullenists are kept in Greece as refugees
>Turkey provokes Greece to send them back with threats
>the 1000 year old rivarly is revived yet again

Nothing. This Greek faggot is starting the same thread every day.

SAY IT WITH ME Sup Forums

GULEN
DID
NOTHING
WRONG

I got a question, if an conflict like this between two NATO members (Greece and Turkey) happened (It wont), how would react stand to it?

>turkgays says the have the best army
>Losing againt Kurds and PKK
>Failed coup beaten by unarmed civilians
>Losing againt Isis
>Cant take a small village from Isis 3 for 3 months now even with the help of Russians,FSA with more than 50 roaches dead and more than 10 tanks destroyed

wew lad

crusaders say otherwise

>being so desperate that shills for k*rds, isis and gülen movement(which lost 90% of their power because of their horribad coup attempt)

nato is a joke

>Turkish education

I know, but what would it do

>>Losing againt Kurds and PKK
that's why they are crying genocide everywhere, they are completely analraped they only got few suicide bombers left.

>Failed coup beaten by unarmed civilians
it's good that soldiers don't shoot civilians, g*len is a complete retard because our soldiers are based af.

>Losing againt Isis
just lel

anyway, greek delusion is the BEST by far, meanwhile in real world nobody that got some clues on military gives any shit to greek "army" or military """force""".

have fun circlejerking from now on.

>Thanks for confirming you have the shittiest army in the world lel

Welcome to the real world faggot

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_al-Bab

I think it depends on who started it.
If Turkey declares war on Greece, then Turkey is kicked out of NATO and would get BTFO by other countries.
If Greece declares war to Turkey, the same thing happens only on Greece.

It's been 500 years, grow the fuck up already.

>hating on your new Sultan
kys kuffar
Gulen always wins

USA has a higher interest of Turkey as geopolitical and military partner in NATO.

They won't do shit, specially when an extreme-leftist, SJW and atheist PM is charge of Greece.

>tfw there is no God

Hello im greek
how do i join the greek army?

>

>USA has a higher interest of Turkey as geopolitical and military partner in NATO.
considering that they already moved their nukes that were stationed there to Romania I don't think that they care about them anymore

I missed news, which again is not shared these two assholes?

I`m atheist, but turk-scum should be eradicated

Just say "Macedonia is Greek" and "Deus Vult" 3 times

>Deus Vult
Yes goy! Deus Gevalt! Thems crusaders dindu nuffin namsayin?

Nothing.
It's the same retard who makes these threads.

>mfw a paganshit appears next to me

Hey stop this shit we are friends with neighbors. Merhaba bacanaks.

>paganshit
nope
I'm Orthodox
You're just a kiddo that's overdosing on memes

God might be. But kek is not
Cyprus will become Turkish once again

You'll never be a sultan, stop trying Naz

>t. Mehmet: Disapora edition

MAKE GREECE GREAT AGAIN

Oh man, it will be like watching two retards get at it with pocket knives.

my ancesor :)

>t. most irelevant country in the world

kek

da

Colin Farrel is a shitskin
Alexander was white Aryan

Kek indeed, your words are blessed by him. And I bow before his wisdom.

Finland is the #1 country who exports memes to the globe, do your research, Gyro.

@111186215
you're waifu is shit

>Russia wants to annihilate Turkey
>Can't declare war because NATO
>Russia gets close to Greece, backs them up against the EU
>Putin becomes Byzantine Emperor
>Trump defunds NATO
>Greco-Turkroach war starts
>NATO refuses to involve itself
>Russia jumps in to help Greece
>Glorious Eastern Empire rises from the ashes
Is Putin playing, dare I say it, 6d-chess?

no fuckinG IREcraP turkY FRIENd with SUBHumNA RUSSIA he HELP TURKLER kill ERMeni and K*rTS

^^^^^
expect these responses

>tfw those generals are safe in here.
#GREECE
#GULEN
#BFF

If only Ocalan was still here

>Putin becomes Byzantine Emperor
Lol, I fucking love this meme.

Sup Forums is fucking retarded

too much roleplaying / LARPing

>Gulen won't become sultan
Lol, I fucking love this meme.

turks are so fucking retarded

Anyway, we`d rather side with Greece, than your shithole

Lol you fucking idiots
Gülen is directly descend from Hz Muhammad, the lion of the Ummah and a noble Sayyid
Elhamdüllilah, Erdogan the kafirler will feel it

This guy knows what he's talking about

Well, at least Gulenists are not as cancerous as çomars and Byzantine LARPers.

>tfw you are relative to Pahlavi dynasty
>supports Ayatollah regime

Gulenists are not cancer at all
You OsmanliLARPers are fucking cancer

probably a turk in germany

>OsmanliLARPers are fucking cancer
agreed

Gulen is the real deal
He will kill all Osmanlı larpers, the yunan is right
He was send by Allah himself, just to liberate kudüs from zionist cancer

Get off your high horse K*malist
Your little gay Jew's legacy is over

How many Turkish politician pepe edits are there?

some are too rare to be posted

Did you forget WW1?

there are many. not meant to be shared with gavurs though.

There was an cyber attack against my university's physics department by some turkish hacking group(simple SQL injection). They requested that the 8 turkish generals should be deported back to Turkey for trial.

secnews.gr/153667/hackers-physics-unpatras/

I hope Greece rises again. Throw off the shackles of the disgusting EU and the Turk menace and go your own way. Fucking disgusting the way the Euro scum treat the Greeks. When is the Greek Brotherhood gonna finally get elected anyway?

kek

>give us your soldiers taki
:3

what does taki means?

it was fun while it lasted
I guess we have to give them back now

It's a name.

THE SOLDIERS TSIPRAH

This. Roaches belong to the desert of turkestan.

back in russia plane thing after some ruskies cyber attacked turkey some turks flushed shit ton of personal info of many russians, credit card no.s, addresses, bank accounts etc.

Tell those fucktards to stop wasting their time and work on Bannerlord already

you are mean. no bannerlord for you.

That's not your call to make

what if it is?! what if i work in a company that makes the said game?

It's his call to make

I don't really like Turks and Turks don't like this Gulen guy, someone give me a quick rundown on why they don't.

It's the fucking same you faggots.

you mean these?

It's not

Yes it is, they're a bootleg of the same myth. Quick rundown on Gulen pls.

erdogan supporters hate him because he was behind the coup attempt

Who is that guy above the bogs?

>Yes it is
Read:

perinçek

I heard smth about him, but i can`t remeber where i heard it

>Cadmus the Phonecian, greatest Mycaenean Greek hero before the times of Heracles, who brought written language, sowed Ares' serpent's teeth who became the people of Thebes.
>Adam, first human created by god in his image, called father of mankind, ruler over the other animals.
>Adapa, Assyrian god of Knowledge, not immortal, created by the supreme god El, named all animals and was father of mankind

The root of each name is Ada, Proto Indo-European for father. The Greeks got it from the phonecians, who got it from the hitites who got it from the Assyrians. Jews got it from the Babylonians, giving us the bootleg Abrahamic religions of today.

>Proto Indo-European
You're citing Afro-Asiatic, more specifically Semitic, languages not indo-european.

>Indo-Europeans had no presence in Asia Minor or Persia
>What are Scythia and Parthia lel?

Huh?
I'm saying that Phoenicians and Assyrians are semites.
Adam is from a semitic root.