Russian Hack

Now that we know the Russians meddled in our election and were illegally accessing/exploiting US information...

What do we do? Where do we go from here? What do they hope to gain? How do we respond?

ITT we analyze all relevant data and make our determinations.

Shitposters go to Sup Forums.

inb4s
>no proof it was Russia
If the accusations and subsequent actions of the US government aren't enough to convince you then you probably don't understand why we (and every country on the planet) classifies certain information and why it would be detrimental to release that information to the public.

>the US does it too!!
Ok?

>WMDs in Iraq! The government is lying!!
That invasion was more about their refusal to comply with regulations and look up Operation Avarice.

>>no proof it was Russia
>If the accusations and subsequent actions of the US government aren't enough to convince you

that's still not proof.

>it would be detrimental to release that information to the public.
All we ever saw was embarrassing shit from and to sick hillary and john pedodesta.

>thats still not proof

There is an inb4 for dumb posts like this.

>you probably don't understand why we (and every country on the planet) classifies certain information

I think I'll change it from 'probably' to 'clearly' next time.

So you're ok with a foreign government accessing our information so long as they release "embarrassing shit"?

You have no problems with that?

Yeah. There should be a domestic agency whose job it is to do that anyway. Transparency bitch.

>There should be a domestic agency whose job it is to do that anyway.
I don't totally disagree with this but there would be problems.

Who will run it? How much access to each party's information should they have? How can we be sure they can be trusted not to favor one side over the other?

Either way, no outside agency should be reading US emails and this thread is about our response to that intrusion.

Exactly, we wouldn't be able to trust them but you could always count on a foreign power to deliver the dirt. The response should be to do the exact same thing to them.

>"What do we do?"

Nothing. I don't believe they did anything that swayed the vote in any direction but even if they did, who the fuck cares? We got our man in office and now we can finally become friends with Ivan and crush the sandniggers once and for all.

Oh yeah, and there is no proof.

i broke my sobriety guys
9 months gone now i woke up from a night of texting stupid shit to people i dont even know anymore. im going to ride this one out. i didnt actually drink that much but today i am going to drink the whole half gallon or whats left at least

You take the ruskipill and renounce your criminal country run by the Chosen People

Hi CTR

>but you could always count on a foreign power to deliver the dirt
I don't count on them for anything, especially if they are not part of FVEY.

Look at it from their perspective,
>we got all this information
>how can we best use it?
Obviously they aren't just releasing this stuff for the sake of exposing corruption in the US government.

Do you think Russia gives a shit and is using cyber warfare to improve OUR government? No. They have an agenda. What that agenda is is up for speculation at this point but they certainly are not philanthropically exposing this information.

>The response should be to do the exact same thing to them.
What do you mean? I'm sure we monitor their communications, through various means, as much as possible which is probably how we came to the conclusion it was them.

IMO they want to destabilize us so we should do the same to them.

Assassinate Putin (if possible without being caught) which likely would throw their shit into disarray.

Are you sick of this shit? Do you want to end the left? Here's how:
There is a redpill NUKE sitting on YouTube right now:

Embed this in every forum, spam every news anchor, TWEET #ladygaga and #superbowl with the link in it, and watch the left crumble.

>be tolerant
>gay rights
>art is important

DUDE SHITTING CUM ON ANOTHER MAN'S FACE IS AVAILABLE FOR CHILDREN TO WATCH PEOPLE.

Just throw it out man, don't go down that path again.

Is CTR still cutting checks?

This guy again, i love this

>inb4s no proof it was Russia
Stupid rule ignored.

>If the accusations and subsequent actions of the US government aren't enough to convince you then...
ACCUSATIONS?!? Proof would be enough to shut down the argument, but it's never been given. OP is a faggot until he can show evidence of his claim.

i wish i could take a trip to the red light district and do a bunch of blow and bang hookers fuck that would chill me out real quick

don't

>even if they did, who the fuck cares?
Bro are you saying that you don't care if another country fucks with ours? Just because you approve of the outcome?

Where do you draw the line?

??????

>Now that we know

sage

>Assassinate Putin
Wow, what a great idea. How could that possibly go wrong?

>appeal to authority: the shitpost

Can you fucks get the fuck out of my thread if all you have to contribute are brainless inane posts?

Stick your head back in the fucking sand and shut up.

ive got this energy bro and its all coming to a head i can feel it shits gonna collide and implode and eat itself

Why do you believe that certain information must remain classified?

Why is the US taking the stance and actions it is regarding this?

Op can't inb4
There's no proof that Russia did this and even conceding that they did(which there's no proof they did) all that was released was showing how utterly criminal and corrupt the DNC was.

It's like a burglar bitching that someone posted an undefended video file they took of them robbing a house and blaming the person who exposed their crime for why they got into trouble.

>guys, get out, you didn't even say the password

Now that we know that OP is a paid faggot can we just piss on his face?

there wasnt any hack you dump fucks

THE DNC WAS A LEAK!

PODESTA WAS PHISHED!

you guys are so fucking retarded

NSA RECORDS ALL

yet they cant even see if a IP is within the USA or going over the fiber network in the atlantic?

fucking stupid

youre purpetuating a rumor started by hillarys group with no evidence of any sort

Why not? He is not our friend or ally.

It appears he is attempting to destabilize our government.

How would that end badly for US?

More shitposts. Nice argument btw.

So does the burglar face any consequences and do we send the message that we will be soft on theft of information in the future?

Did you even read that fucking "report". It's a f** joke.
Intellegence service group names are:
"fancy bear"
"energetic bear"
"tsar team"

wtf
In Russia we call such things "klukva" (Cranberries), which means a crazy mix of stereotypes about Russia.
This is "bears are citizens/everyone drinks vodka instead of water/everyone have AK47" level.

Except they didn't and part 6 of the FBI report that was just released confirms it.

If the government really cared about cyber security then they'd have bolstered it to defend against attacks that you claim Russia was behind.

I don't necessarily think whoever behind the attacks are the good guys but if the government is corrupted then they can't be trusted. So in this case, yes. I am okay with Russia or whoever infiltrating and exposing corruption. That isn't harming us, it's helping us.

If the government wasn't full of corrupted, greedy kikes, then no. I wouldn't approve of information leaks. Unfortunately, that is not the case.

there wasnt any hack you dump fucks

THE DNC WAS A LEAK!

PODESTA WAS PHISHED!

you guys are so fucking retarded

NSA RECORDS ALL

yet they cant even see if a IP is within the USA or going over the fiber network in the atlantic?

fucking stupid

youre purpetuating a rumor started by hillarys group with no evidence of any sort

what was taken?

what was hacked?

even the cia states that they havent effected votes in any way

fucking shills

>Why not?
>How would that end badly for US?
Do you seriously think it's a good idea to assassinate the leader of a country with the worlds largest nuclear arsenal?

Trump has also agreed that Russia did something.

>yet they cant even see if a IP is within the USA or going over the fiber network in the atlantic?
Maybe they did see something. Maybe it wasn't sent over fiber but over satellite? Maybe they have access to high level Russian communications? Maybe we have a mole, spy, or turncoat who confirmed this information?

Maybe you're too ignorant to realize how big this is?

This is a CTR shill thread

Replying without a bump

a satellite needs a reciever dumbass and high width rf would of been detected by our air space

lastly what do you propose even happened?

what was taken?

what was hacked?

you actually need to provide evidence of your claims

>Do you seriously think it's a good idea to assassinate the leader of a country with the worlds largest nuclear arsenal?
>Putin assassinated by unknown agent
>Russia immediately launches nukes
>That's how it would play out

i work in cyber security as a net/sys admin and ive been following the dnc leaks and the so called "hacks" since before october so dont try your facebook bs with me

In my mind it doesn't delegitimize as much as it shows a glaring failure in cybersecurity (something people should take more seriously). I'm also curious is now thinking the same tactics to destabilize certain countries. I'm somewhat thankful that the information we got was released, it confirmed some suspicions I've had for a while. SO if Russia led an extra complicated psyop we should buff up cybersecurity and get the politicians who could blackmailed and are corrupt out of power somehow as they are a danger to our nation; Instead of throwing blame at who and what.

>a satellite needs a reciever dumbass and high width rf would of been detected by our air space
You're implying we can read all traffic sent 24/7 to and from all satellites. Also that they wouldn't encrypt information.

>lastly what do you propose even happened?
At worst - Russians phished Podesta and decided they would release the emails to get Trump elected in the hopes that he would weaken the US globally through some foreign or internal policy blunders.

At best - The same except they preferred Trump over Hillary because she would've been tougher on them.

>you actually need to provide evidence of your claims
Classified.

>Not knowing Russia runs the world.
When will pol get to Poo's level of intellect?
Never

>surely we could assassinate Archduke Franz Ferdinand without any unforeseen consequences

I used to work in SIGINT and Intelligence.

If I'm wrong then why don't you explain this whole fiasco?

i didnt imply all traffic to satellites but we would be able to see a radio signal targeted at the USA for sure

i never said anything about encryption

you do know the specifics of podestas phish right?

it was literally a password reset page....

and what do you mean they "released the emails" ?

the fbi released the emails and the podesta emails were his personal email and no way related to a political campaign

the actual message that was sent to him was thrown around at other government funded orgs for the past 5 years and in no way targeted him directly

he was sent a chain spam

it was literally the arfican price meme

now i dont mean to be offensive but clearly youre mis-informed on the whole ordeal

and if they were to encrypt a message it would need to be decrypted before being readable

real time decryption over satelite?

you havent even proposed how this sat link is even used but either way the latency would be horrible lol

>someone phished dnc emails from a russian proxy
>Le russians hacked the election!!!!!1

shut up retard share your blue somewhere else

>What do we do?

we arrest the criminal syndicate behind the holocaust, the assassinations of the kennedy boys, the shooting of President Reagan and the 9/11 attacks and associated stock swindles

the fuck you think we should do sit here with our thumbs in our asses shouting OSWALD ACTED ALONE?

get fucked

>I used to work in SIGINT and Intelligence.

bro isn't working in the intelligence community considered a lifestyle?

you can't leave until you die, blood in blood out

I'm not sure why you are focusing on the satellites so much. I simply said there are multiple ways for us to have come to that conclusion. Fiber, SIGINT, HUMINT, CIA, NSA, who knows what the fuck else.

>it was literally a password reset page....
What's your point? That he's a retard? We already know that.

>it was literally the arfican price meme
So because some dumb fuck fell for a phishing scheme we shouldn't care and there should be no retaliation?

Still complaining about 'muh hacked paper ballots"

Literally no one has ever claimed they did anything to the ballots.

That is a stupid ass rumor that needs to die.

>Literally no one has ever claimed they did anything to the ballots.

there were instances of discarded ballots

>Why do you believe that certain information must remain classified?
Bad excuse for no proof. If intel can't give up it's secrets, why would they leak to WaPo? The official release indicated only 80% confidence in the conclusion, far from proof.
Like I said, some real evidence would shut down any argument. Lacking proof gives me 100% certainty that it's bullshit.

>Why is the US taking the stance and actions it is regarding this?
Because it was propagated through the MSM and presented as truth before it was ever established as such. The DNC and Neocon narrative are built around a Russian hack and there is a powerful Establishment behind it.

In this thread?

>If intel can't give up it's secrets, why would they leak to WaPo?
Not sure what you mean by this.

>The official release indicated only 80% confidence in the conclusion, far from proof.
That's because nothing in this realm can. be conclusively 'proven' unless you have a smoking gun or confession. The actions we've taken following prove the claim's veracity. We wouldn't do this shit if we were unsure.

Also, you never answered my question. Why do you believe certain information is classified?

>The DNC and Neocon
Do you believe these people have the power necessary to control the entire US government, all its intelligence agencies, its military, and private civilian contractors/companies?

If you believe they have that much control why did they allow Trump to be elected?

>REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE STOP RUINING MY PROPAGANDA SHILLING REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE GET OUT IF YOU'RE NOT GOING TO HELP ME FOMENT POINTLESS WAR REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

You have to be a special kind of idiot to believe they (and 14 other unknown countries) didn't hack. You have to be even more special to think it changed anything. You keep blaming Russia HRC, I'm sure they have some juicy details about you and your pedo friends too.

Oh wow. What a well thought out and impressive argument.

Neat.

When *this* is what you have to contribute, a government theory based on no facts? RT propoganda? Seriously barrack it's okay, they can't hurt you anymore. We live in a better world than the one you ruled over.

>If the accusations and subsequent actions of the US government aren't enough to convince you then you probably don't understand why we (and every country on the planet) classifies certain information and why it would be detrimental to release that information to the public.

>they
Who exactly?

>based on no facts
Do you understand why governments classify information?

Make a point or don't.

I'm not reading into your innuendo.

hack the russians and put goatse on the kremlins website, with an american flag

I know our education system is bad but it's sad you don't know anything about the Iraq War user, I feel bad for other underage folks like yourself

yeah they opened up again under
share blue
40 million budget this time

Cool another solid post that I can respond to which really clarifies your position.

I feel bad for people like you who can't properly express their opinions and so just shitpost vaguely.