OFFICIALLY /ourguy/ NOW

All hail our new leader Justin Trudeau, champion of the white race !
May he exterminate ragheads and deport niggers out of the good land of Canada.
youtube.com/watch?v=xHbSbtzPXtU

Other urls found in this thread:

dailyxtra.com/toronto/news-and-ideas/news/pride-toronto-members-vote-keep-police-the-pride-parade-213634
youtube.com/watch?v=U5jNeE7aT0M
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

In the eyes of the world we are despicable people. If we come out and show support for someone on the left then they will be doomed.

The cucks are eating their own.

I've literally sent more black people to the hospital than the TPD last year AND this year. Why am i not mentioned in this speech?

what the fuck!?!?!

Lmao even libshit niggers hate the powercuck now.I hope they take over and hang Trudeau for white supremacism

>be biggest cuck possible
>pretty much bowing down to immigrants and niggers
>still get called white supremacist
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

LITERALLY CAN'T MAKE THIS SHIT UP

>"Black people being murdered in the city, we have questions"

black/brown people did it. There you go.

I know the feel brother. Jane and Finch is needs a reckoning.

I'm not even remotely surprised.

One has to remember Trudeau is nominally a CENTRIST in Canada, although he's rather left leaning for a Liberal, he still approves pipelines and breaks promises to Natives as is standard practice.

Importing niggers that kill eachother and blame the government because they're dying was a mistake. I cannot believe how much one tiny ass group of people which are not actually oppressed in Canada can bitch and whine and complain more than the fucking Natives who actually are.

>May he deport niggers

Bwahaha every single plausible candidate for 2019 promises to keep immigration levels high and Trudeau wants to increase immigration.

We must defend him against feral nigger agression guys, it's our duty now.

This is just normal in Canada.

Last ear BLM Toronto shut down the gay pride parade and protested against the police being allowed there because of a history of racism and anti-gay oppression, despite you know, the police long being a part of our community and our police department having one of the best relations with gay people of virtually any in the world

The police literally paint their goddamned cars with that rainbow flag shit and do tons of outreach. Doesn't matter. Niggers said they weren't cool. So police are banned from the Pride Parade now.

dailyxtra.com/toronto/news-and-ideas/news/pride-toronto-members-vote-keep-police-the-pride-parade-213634

You know what? I don't even blame the niggers. They're getting the shit they ask for. Why wouldn't they keep doing something that works. What I'm angry at is the cuck-a-ducks that gives a single FUCK what black lives matters thinks and gives a single FUCK about peoples self-inflicted oppression.

ALL HAIL THE FUHRER OF CANADA

Canadans are mentally ill. It is induced by their government and schools.

>Her dick
>His abortion
>Xir's genders

You're one of the good leafs. I will spare you the rake when the day comes.

A

FUCKING

L
E
A
F

How about some fucking culpability. Do you

have to be white for that?

You got to hand it to Canadian niggers for

coming out in the winter though. The States

won''t see another blm chimp out till summer.

Seriously guys,i'm far-right,but Trudeau...he's too hardcore for me

Leafs are friends now since Fuck off and say hello to the influx of Syrian rapefugees Seattle caused.

US niggers

youtube.com/watch?v=U5jNeE7aT0M

>he's too hardcore for me

HE'S GONE FULL 1488 HAMMERSKIN TRUBLOOD ARYAN M8.

>the West
AHAHAAHAHAHAHAH!!!!

That is not the prophecy.

Trump is low energy now, nothing like Justin 'if it's black send it back' Trudeau. Sad.

Why do we fall user ?

Kek's will, user. Shadilay!

Someone please make a Punished Trudeau saying a cuck denied his bull.

>that sign language fucker
holy shit liberals are retarded
i can guarantee you there isn't a single deaf person there

There is literally nothing wrong with sign language interpreters. I'll fight you on that m8.

T. disabled.

Wtf I love Indians now

Was he /ourguy/ all along?

Trudeau approved Canadian state sponsored nigger killings when?

You can't make this shit up. When will it ever fucking end?

I'd rater have fags than niggers

*rather