Age tests prove 2/3 of child asylum seekers in Finland are adults

express.co.uk/news/world/762868/Finland-child-asylum-seekers-age-tests-adults-migrant-crisis

>Officials carried out tests on 630 people last year and found more than 400 applicants claiming to be teenagers were older.

>Over the past two years, the Migri immigration officials have looked at around 3,500 applications from juvenile applicants who arrived in Finland without their parents.

>In 2016, Finland also saw a significant landmark in demographic trends, when the number of births plunged below the number of deaths for the first time in 76 years and reached its lowest point in Finland's history as an independent nation.

>But the country's population has continued to rise due to migration with 32,376 people moved to Finland from abroad last year.

What happened?

I thought (((refugees))) were poor starving children and their mothers fleeing their war-torn countries?

Other urls found in this thread:

thenational.ae/world/europe/why-many-refugees-fleeing-to-europe-are-highly-educated
rt.com/news/343753-germany-refugees-males-statistics/
nytimes.com/2016/01/10/opinion/sunday/germany-on-the-brink.html?_r=0
youtube.com/watch?v=ITLi3mCBZkQ
welt.de/regionales/hamburg/article151097419/Extrem-fordernd-unzuverlaessig-und-aufdringlich.html
translate.google.ca/translate?hl=en&sl=auto&tl=en&u=https://www.welt.de/regionales/hamburg/article151097419/Extrem-fordernd-unzuverlaessig-und-aufdringlich.html
express.co.uk/news/world/762868/Finland-child-asylum-seekers-age-tests-adults-migrant-crisis
archive.is/6iNLY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>implying everyone didn't already know this
>implying this is going to change anything

>can't make this up

Have a bump, leaf. This needs to be shared on normie social media sites, you're just preaching to the choir here.

Who are we kidding, the MSM would never let this sort of thing slip into their narrative.

>32,376 people
fucking hell, really?
It doesn't sound much until you take a look at the population of Finland and the populations of the cities the refugees are placed in. Finland is really scarcely populated

That's why he's saying social media, not the MSM.

This is actually false calim.

The people who have been made to take the test by the officals, fail it at 2/3 rate.

Not 2/3 of all child (((asylum))) seekers are adults. Only the ones that officals are suspicious about and have to go through the test.

>Age tests

In b4 they claim the tests are racist and don't apply to none white people.

16 years old, dude.

They all have to go back anyway.

Wow... racist much?

We need to help these poor children

Are europeans retarded by any chance? How the fuck can you believe that this nigger is 16?

>age tests

You mean, looking at them? It's obvious these are grown men. The letf is blinded by their ideology.

Age is social construct.
Stop being such ageist.

I swear to God, you'd have to have a mental handicap to believe that negroid is under age 40

but he is clearly 12 years old

Does that change the fact that these people claimed to be children in the first place?

This type of information is nothing new by the way.

You see this in almost every European country.

>2015
>Many refugees fleeing to Europe are highly educated
thenational.ae/world/europe/why-many-refugees-fleeing-to-europe-are-highly-educated

>2016
>Most refugees are young males lacking qualifications - German migration service
rt.com/news/343753-germany-refugees-males-statistics/

Oh nooooo, I was told they were children.

EXPOSED
X
P
O
S
E
D

>Age test
Elaborate further please.

I hope people will keep posting this for years

What a surprise.

The thing is, it's too late to reverse the damage. The money is already spent, and not on physical goods that could simply be confiscated.

All that can be done is to reduce further damage to the country, but the one that is already caused cannot be reversed.

>Yeah, about that...

everyone knows this
everyone knows they aren't "refugees" (by the legal definition)

no one cares.

Rare conversation.

Do you have the article for that one again?

If you have all your wisdoms teeth grown in you're not 14 years old.

the war's been going on for a while tho, i wouldn't be surprised if people who were kids have become adults

also this could be true

As a man who had his lower wisdom teeth removed due to being horizontally impacted, I guess you have a point. Is the wisdom teeth thing the only thing used to test? Although dental records and dental trends are actually pretty damn accurate so maybe.

There are some features in human bones and skull in particular which can be used to determine whether some is an adult or not but it's not exact science as in that you could discover how old some is the only thing it is a way to make in legal to say that a 30 or 40 year olds are not fucking children no matter what they state their age as.

See: You obviously haven't been paying attention if you think this is unheard of, or that you need sample bias to show data that has been similar in other countries.

>NYTimes op-ed about the very real and specific danger German demographics face with mass immigration of muslim youths. 70% young males, there's only 10 million germans under 25, 3-5 years of mass immigration and half of that young generation will be arab.
nytimes.com/2016/01/10/opinion/sunday/germany-on-the-brink.html?_r=0

yeah maybe they aged

That happened pretty fast.

I was not aware that people from middle east age two to four times faster as native europeans. That kind of difference would make them another species of human entirely..

>150,000 (ONE HUNDRED AND FIFTY THOUSAND) yuromonies

Yeah I suppose. I'm just concerned with the "almosts". You claim to be 16 but you're actually 18. That's when the body is finishing up its maturation. The bone growth plate finishes its cycle around then so it's really tough to judge right around then imo.

But yeah, I get what you're saying. I just didn't understand the "age test" in the picture in the OP. Thanks.

whats the story behind this? did a refugee make that shitty boat and some rich european bought it for a lot of money?

Finland gave 150,000€ to refugees to found a startup.
This is what came out of it.

wew lad

maybe they were teenagers and became young adults

You're being racist
what the picture doesn't show is his "18 year old" wife. :^)

youtube.com/watch?v=ITLi3mCBZkQ

UNBELIEVABLE

well yes, they come with their wives

Yeah I am not entirely sure what they expected. Germany has already proven beyond any doubt that even the -for ME standards- "well educated" Syrians are still just goatfuckers.

now you are going to tell me they aren't doctors and engineers either

Or maybe they just fucking lied about their age to begin with because they thought that would increase their changes of getting their asylum status accepted more easily?

That really wews my lads.

Don't wew near me or my wife's lads again.

i prefer my version

Why not both?

I wonder was it the beards that tipped them off ?

This is the face of defeat

The age is not stated as: 18 yo but rather as birthdate. Therefore it doesn't matter whether you grow up on the way to Finland. Which means that they'll either state their real birth dates and register as adults or they make up a new date to make themselves younger than they are as in they are lying which is grounds for rejecting the process for asylum status and begin the deportation process..

Duh. They don't even pass the eye test so this is hardly news. Of course they're going to claim they're juvenile. Only rapefugee-hugging libtards are stupid enough to believe it.

Anyway, there are 244,499 foreigners living permanently in Finland. The biggest groups:
Estonians 51584
Russians 30960
Iraqis 9532
Chinese 8533
Swedes 8160
Thais 7610
Somalis 7162
Vietnamese 5202
Afghans 5131
Indians 4959
Turks 4704
Brits 4575
Poles 4191
Germans 4178

so you're saying that if they were kids when they left but were adults when they arrived you wouldn't let them apply as children? that's cold as shit

By your logic everyone should be let in. Yeah its cold but that's why you apply as an adult. My Zimbabwean co-worker managed to do it and went through the naturalization process and got his citizenship. Why can't these refugees do it?

>By your logic everyone should be let in.
by my logic people shouldn't be excluded for beaureaucratic reasons

by all means stop as many as you like but don't do it for vindictive reasons like this

This was also published in a leftist German online mag a few months ago from a German female social worker who was in charge of dealing with "refugees".

welt.de/regionales/hamburg/article151097419/Extrem-fordernd-unzuverlaessig-und-aufdringlich.html

translate.google.ca/translate?hl=en&sl=auto&tl=en&u=https://www.welt.de/regionales/hamburg/article151097419/Extrem-fordernd-unzuverlaessig-und-aufdringlich.html

>She has been eager and idealistic about her new job as a social worker at a refugee camp.

>Literal quote: "90% of the interactions with refugees were not of the pleasant kind. Not like i imagined it."

>Around 70% are young males, between 20 and 25.

>Female co-workers experience misogny and "light" sexual harassment on a daily basis.

>They are openly demanding "an apartment, a nice car and a good job". Little acceptance when those wishes are unfulfilled. Threaten to kill themselves - or a colleague.

>People lie about their background and citizenship. Bureaucracy performs laughable when dealing with those lies. People just get new papers - under the supervision of social workers - and avoid being sent back to their countries by passing as another person.

>Refugees show no responsibility when attending meetings.

>Misogny and "light" sexual harassment were common for months. But everything changed - to the worse - when Morrocans and other North Africans started appearing in the camp. They were more aggressive.

>The higher-ups couldn't or wouldn't help the woman, who so was harassed so often that she started hiding in her office room. Thr German Ministry for Migration would completely ignore her calls.

>She will quit her job, as will many female colleagues, despite her liking the refugee kids. "

Feminists were right, men need to be exterminated

There's no vindictive reasons behind my motives for stopping refugees from entering my country. Open borders/uncontrolled immigration and wealthfare state is economically impossible. You have to choose one or the other and I'd much rather have my wealthfare state which takes care of citizens and even some refugees that do enter the country and go through the vetting process legally and without lying.

>Open borders/uncontrolled immigration and wealthfare state is economically impossible.
lol we're talking about you refusing to let in an 18yo when you'd let in a 16yo

that's vindictive as shit

>32,376 people
>It doesn't sound much
that sound like a shitton
Just because we are used to ww2-scale invasion armies doesn't mean that 30 fucking thousand is little.

But feminists totally support the third-world invasion, and Islamization of the West. They would rather side with Mudslimes who rape women at an absurd rate than with white men who want to protect their women, and they would rather side with exploitative bankers like George Soros that promote open borders for shekels than people who want to get rid of those lobbying groups.

Who is this 15 year old boy?

The fuck you're on about? They do let adults in as well. What I'm saying is that if your not able to be truthful while applying for asylum then your lying ass is not welcome here.

>testing obvious adult

Nord cuckery everyone

>be truthful
you mean be autistic
>muh lying is always wrong
autism

The left cucked our security officials to the point that they have to come up with a retarded test inorder to point out obvious lies told by the refugees.

My nearest refugee center was for families. They tested the applicants and turned out that only 5% of the stated fathers had any genetic relation to their supposed children. Had they stated their children as adopted they'd probably would have got their applications for asylum accepted.

The system is working as it should. Most refugees who have filled their information honestly and truthfully are approved for asylum. Apparently lying is very common among refugees since they are really economic migrants rather than actual refugees..

Then this whole country is autistic. Our culture puts great emphasis on honesty.

wut

>i was arguing with a fiunn this whole time
this is what happens when you don't read flags
if you'd reject someone over a technicality with no ulterior motive you're autistic

>great emphasis on honesty
lol no. you fucked young people, the working class, elderly, everyone with higher class education, raised taxes until small companies just had to give up and force rich people out coz the taxes are harder on everyone who´s breaking through.
so if you work you´re fucked, if you´re a refugee everything free & privileged coming your way just for not being white in a jew run society

That has nothing to do with autism you fucking retard. You can't just use that word for everything, it has a meaning. Allowing fake refugees that aren't children who are lying pretty much means they are just migrants and there to steal, so obviously it makes sense not to allow them.

>pretty much means they are just migrants and there to steal
bit of a leap in logic there

1 3rd of them still are poor starving children though...

Color me surprised! What a bunch of cucks

>Officials carried out tests on 630 people last year and found more than 400 applicants claiming to be teenagers were older.

> the Migri immigration officials have looked at around 3,500 applications from juvenile applicants

> 400
> 3,500
> 11%

So 9 out of 10 children OVERALL were not determined to be adults.

Lying fucking headline

They haven't paid into the wealthfare system but are there to exploit it. What is that if not stealing?

>not lying about your age makes you autistic

Ahmed pls go home and gas yourself.

I hope we made it past the Rapefugee crisis

Since Trump's victory i believe everything is possible

Godspeed user

>express.co.uk/news/world/762868/Finland-child-asylum-seekers-age-tests-adults-migrant-crisis

same thing in Denmark
archive.is/6iNLY

i haven't paid into the welfare system and yet i'm on welfare and living in a council flat

doesn't make me a thief
denying someone for gaming the system a little is autism/ vindictiveness

rares

>12
He's clearly 10 and needs more gibdats you shitlord

>denying someone for gaming the system

No, it's just following the fucking law you dumb cunt.

None of those rapefugees should even be accepted in the country in the first place, let alone those who cheated when there people who needed it more.

>None of those rapefugees should even be accepted in the country in the first place
lol stay mad europe is getting BLACKED
>let alone those who cheated when there people who needed it more
dumb white trash you mean lmao

most of the people coming over here are middle class, i have more in common with them than a bunch of chavs

Unemployable 20 year old males, that think bus-raping is their cultural heritage, and Euro guv thinks this is good for Europe. I live not too far from a city with a high Muslim/South Asian population, and their areas are completely safe. This is because, these immigrants were vetted. They are educated, had money before they came here, and live a pretty good life, and you will never hear about them raping some local white girl. You let in the best and forget the rest, because unskilled, roving bands of peasants will destroy your civilization, no matter where they are.

>not determined to be
>not determined not to be
"prove" is probably not the right word, but it sure as fuck indicates it

>YOU LITTERALLY CAN'T MAKE THIS SHIT UP

You may have not paid into the system but your parents and your grandparents did pay into the system to make sure can survive even when you turned out to be loser and a leech.

>i have more in common with them than a bunch of chavs

Please leave my country and join your brothers in africa.

It's like that pic of thousands of refugees flooding into Germany that said "women and children first coming to Germany" even though it was all grown men.

>unskilled, roving bands of peasants will destroy your civilization
more like save it as long as you keep them in line
>my grandparents and parents paid for the enitre welfare system
the welfare system would exist without my parents and my grandparents paying in to it
t. chav

Holy fuck his teeth are white.

Dont worry over half of those are allready flyed back to middle east or other countrys.

are you legitimately from bhutan?
whats going on there?