Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=gsDyzGEkMEM
youtube.com/watch?v=Pq_WaA5Vneg
archive.is/EsuJd
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>leaf

I should of known

Flim flam zim zam? Flim flam zim zam.

Are blacks actually going to try to turn Trayvon into a legitimate MLK-like figure (it's obvious some are already trying), or will the rise of apparent 'woke' redpilled nogs ruin any chance of St. Trayvon becoming a reality?

Fuck Saint Skittles and the niggers that lost their shit over his death. They ought to be wiped out.

>Catalyzed the modern blacknfreedo struggle
>By going home turning back and ambushing a man and getting shot during said unprovoked attack.

Really makes one realise the only "freedom struggle" these people have is imaginary or self fulfilling when they're idolizing real criminals

Stupid nog got shot for nigging

We need more Zimmerman's in the world.

Are you sick of this shit? Do you want to end the left? Here's how:
There is a redpill NUKE sitting on YouTube right now:

→ #

Embed this in every forum, spam every news anchor, TWEET #ladygaga and #superbowl with the link in it, and watch the left crumble.

>be tolerant
>gay rights
>art is important

DUDE SHITTING CUM ON ANOTHER MAN'S FACE IS AVAILABLE FOR CHILDREN TO WATCH PEOPLE.

Niggers be like "talk shit get hit" and then chimp out over a nog shot in self defense

ZIMMER STATUS: UNSIMMERED

>should of

Fucking nigger faggot!!!! How do you go from heros like Martin Luther the King, Rosa Parks, Harriet Tubman, Fredrick Douglas, etc. to Trayvon Martin, Mike Brown, the guy high on pcp, the other guy selling cigarettes, the other guy who wouldnt keep his hand away from his gun, and on and on......such martyrs.

I don't understand how black people can put all people like Trayvon or Alton Sterling on a pedestal. I mean, everyone they try to say where innocent men gunned down were all violent criminals.

I wish we went back to Trayvon-tier happenings, it was so much more comfy

Kut Belg

>BLACK LIVES MATTER... when they're killed by a white man, we don't discuss black on black crime

He also would have probably been celebrating his birthday in prison.

Instead he is 9mm

Go fuck yourself criminal scum

I was able to get the TRAYVON license plate before anyone else did for my jetski. Black people don't boat so i'm safe

inb4 not my blog

they were fucking murdered you fucking shithead. look at how the quick police kill blacks and brown people. then compare that to dylan roof.. they didn't even hurt dylan roof. if dyaln was a black kid they wouldve shot his ass then went and got donuts. white suprememiacy needs to stop

Sorry he didn't suffer more before he died.

kanker brabo zul je bedoelen

>that chart

That's because of institutionalized racism. Cops pull over more blacks for no reason and give them bullshit charges like possession of marijuana, or a broken tail light, or murder.

Skittles is a helluva drug

I forgot about that little nigger, rest in piss little ape

Dead don't celebrate birthdays!

>Should of
go be a pseudo intellectual somewhere else

>St. Trayvon of the Blessed Hoodie
He literally best a man's head before being shot, why do people still treat this like some Klansman hunted down a black kid and shot him

NBC (or ABC?) literally altered the 9/11 call to make him sound racist. News casts lightened his face and used an old mugshot that wasn't even from after the shooting, next to a 4 year old picture of Trayvon

>sterling had a gun and reached for it, shot in self defense
>Trayvon bashed a mans head on the concrete and reached for his gun, shot in self dense
>Keith Mcleod pretended to point a gun at police, shot in self defense
>Dylan roof, didn't resist arrest and was arrested during a traffic stop

I mean sure, I have no doubts if Dylan was black he would've tried to put some dumbass stunt like Micheal Brown but I wish you would have at least attempted to cite one source of a black man murdered during your bait post.

kek

>Zim zam heard in residents 911 call in the background for several minutes screaming for help while dindu is trying to beat him to death
>Implies restraint
>Shoots him once, killing him
>What are stand your ground laws
>"Murder"

Try again, faggot. We have these laws for a reason here in Florida & this should've never even went to trial given the evidence.

>But he was following saint dindu

Yeah, not fucking illegal. Esp for a head of a neighborhood watch.

You want him to he a murderer, then change the law. Till then, piss right off.

>there are no suspects in the case
>put black peoples faces next to the article as if those are the people who did it
wew lad

Go back to plebbit, faggot!

Has it really been five years

Hello, ShareBlue.

>Zion Police Departmen
SHUT
IT
DOWN

Roof surrendered peacefully and was taken into custody.

The DC snipers both black also surrended peaceful and were taken into custody.

It's almost like assaulting a police officer is what gets you shot dead.

Baby Traytray had no clue he'd be a martyr for a bunch of far-left cucks and a media desperate for ratings and controversy. What he really ended up being is a redpill for anyone who bothered to look just a little bit past the insane narrative that was being put out in public.

you are aware dylan roof shot up a church? what sterlilng did was inocent he was selling cd trying to pay his bills. then a bunch of pigs attack him and murder him on camra. what dylan did was light years ahead of sterling or mike brown. its obvious our white supremeacy society targets black and brown commmunities because the yare easy targets. now fuck off pussy

>What are stand your ground laws
Weren't even used as a defense in the Zimmerman trial Zimmerman's defense was basic self defense and he would have gotten off in every single state in America.
If anyone brings up stand your ground laws to argue against Zimmerman immediately ignore their opinion because it isn't based on any reality

youtube.com/watch?v=gsDyzGEkMEM

>STAR WITNESS

You've not even trying at this point, just shit bait. It's cool man, you got a few (you)s, congrats.

Niggers deserve to be killed or slaved.

>But he was following saint dindu
>Yeah, not fucking illegal. Esp for a head of a neighborhood watch.
Should add Zimmerman never followed trayvon as well this information came out quite clearly during the trial. Trayvon not only made it to his father's house jabba the dindus testimony confirms both this and that trayvon went back and ambushed that "creepy ass cracka"

goddamn i miss the Zimmerman trials on Sup Forums

Keks will was done

Don't forget that they also bought poor wittle Dylan Roof some McDonalds. Killing elderly parishioners sure works up an appetite!

How do you know blacks don't just commit more crimes?

If this were the case, wouldn't there be more unsolved crimes in white areas rather than fewer?

>Attack person
>inspire a generation of niggers to attack people
Why did we give niggers rights again?

>snapple
>surprised he didn't go all out and have a box of mike & ike instead of skittles

the best of times.
youtube.com/watch?v=Pq_WaA5Vneg

Trayvon gave ZERO fucks about black strife. Hell if he were still alive today, all he'd be doing is continue to get high on tea and skittles.

That's what dat cracka gets for driving a nigger car . Stop aping the apes or they'll eat you.

>Nigger robs store
>Nigger gets shot

>should of

WEW

I was under the impression that the mother shot the child in order to collect insurance money but I can't seem to find the outcome of the trial.

archive.is/EsuJd

>That gif

Holy shit. That was amazing.

I'm not George Zimmerman tho.

>wouldve been
>wont be
>no shits given

>4th anniversary in prison thanks to your tax dollars

Dead is better

All according to plan, my leaf.

Shooting people in the back. Fucking cowards.