Donald Trump confronts ww2 veteran for saying "No more wars for Israel

liveleak.com/view?i=8d7_1486169708

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/qE_kajkP0Ks
original.antiwar.com/rothbard/2010/03/02/war-guilt-in-the-middle-east/
youtube.com/watch?v=DkUmdNgqDXE
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/History_of_the_Jews_in_Spain#Moorish_Spain_.28711_to_1492.29
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

jhhih

Sandnigger lover.

>if you don't suck Zionist dick you're a muslim

My sides
Sup Forums is dead

>Nu/pol/ will defend this

no more Indo-European genocide

don't fuck it up, Trump

I was being satirical, I feel what you mean.

Yep. JIDF successfully subverted us with the Israel vs. Palestine issue. They made it look like anyone who supports Palestine must be a dirty sand nigger. Now Sup Forums is a ziocuck board. Sad!

Better a jewish cock than a muslim one - the Jew does not fuck goats. A good thing he does not take side with the fucking muslim palestinians

Good goyim, you must pick our side or else you're anti-semitic

>Israel is our greatest ally

Wew, he is a good goy.

The Jews drive you to endless wars, control yur governments, destroy your culture, take control of your economy for their benefit...

But yeah, le mudslims xDDDD.

Gass the whole middle east

It is legitimate to fight back - palestinians are always wrong to shoot rockets

Instead they cut the tip off of baby penises and suck the blood out.

Would be worst under muslim rule - open a history book and see how they treated the people they controlled and the jews are losing power everyday - we just have to push open borders for Israel

Yes yes, those Palestinians are the problem. It's not like we didn't just take their land and force them to go away or anything. Oy vey!

fucking imbecile

I thought the WW2 generation were also good goys for helping destroy Nazi Germany and not the Soviet Union?

That's what minorities do, jews just have the cognitive power to be better at that. Muslims, mexicans, indians, even niggers all do the fucking same, but suck at it.

Well at least General Patton realized that they fought the wrong enemy

Yeah goy, whatever.
youtu.be/qE_kajkP0Ks

Seriously, it's sad see Sup Forums got this bluepilled.

Keep believing there's such thing as palestinians - all 3 Abrahamic religions confirm Israel belongs to Jews

Who else that Israel kills kebab everyday?

Want to see it fall? Push for open borders

*u mean nobel prize winners lover

binary choice fallacy

I could put the same with a muslim for you....

NEVER take side of a muslim, palestinian or not

This

the soldiers didnt really do much but btfo japniggers, its the people in charge that ruined it

Too bad Sup Forums believe the islamo-palestinian lie

Israel exists so we can put Jews back there like Hitler wanted.

The biggest mistake made during WWII was not shoving the USSR back to their borders after the Nazis were taken down.
Both are/were shit.
>People can't own or homestead land without a government
Pleb
original.antiwar.com/rothbard/2010/03/02/war-guilt-in-the-middle-east/
>Palestinians launched the war
This is a lie

>succesfully
>implying /pol just swallows arguments without thinking
I was never even fucking aware of that issue, you JIDF Rotschild servant

Everytime he cucks for Israel he says and does stupid shit alongside it. When we don't hear about Israel for a while, he returns to his usual teflon self
It really is like some dark Moloch magic

You know that the only reason the Middle East prolems are spilling on the west are because of fucking Israel, right? If it wasn't for these Jews we wouldn't see such influx of immigration.

What has Israel ever done for the US besides leech billions and billions of dollars?

Also, I hope pic related is true.

you can support trump and not like his stance on israel, it's unlikely that there would ever be a candidate that is 100% the same on issues as I am, but trump is the closest thing

make the middle east hate us

Just to name a few
>stole nuclear secrets
>blew up a US warship
>9/11

LOL Yeah right - because islam has nothing to do with it.....

Israel kills kebab everyday - how much your nation kills?

As a nationalist, I believe every people have the right to their land and Israel is small as fuck.

Look at how savage palestinians are, peace is impossible, Gaza must be annexed and gazans expelled to Jordan to Egypt for peace

Siding with palestinians is like siding with ISIS you fools

interracial propaganda

what would we be without blacked.com?
based jews

Cheers Capara . . .
fix your shit economy and come talk to us k?
there fucking logo

Nah SINGLE ISSUE antisemites did it to themselves -- can't have a normal convo without HURR GOOD GOY DIE FOR ISRAEL VETS = WELFARE QUEENS

What does USA need Israel for. They're the literal devil.

youtube.com/watch?v=DkUmdNgqDXE

france gave them nukes, now they are a player

I just wonder how people can side with palestinians who are just extremists who want death of all non-muslims? Without Israel, we have no reason to expel Jews from our countries like the Germans wanted in WW2 with the Havaara Agreement

palestinian = muslim = enemy

How fucking complicated is that to understand? Side with the kebab killers instead

Israel has NO right to Palestinian clay. The fact Israel exists is what has driven to the destabilizing of Iraq, Lybia, Syria and they hope for Iran in the near future. Siding with Israel is siding with ISIS, since they're the ones, along the US and Saudi Arabia funding it.

The Jew is just up to their old tricks; this is nothing new for the eternal merchant. Open a history book and learn from our mistakes.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/History_of_the_Jews_in_Spain#Moorish_Spain_.28711_to_1492.29
>the invasion of the Moors was welcomed by the Jews of Iberia
>Jews provided valuable aid to the invaders
>when the Catholics left Toledo on Sunday before Easter to go to the Church of the Holy Laodicea to listen to the divine sermon, the Jews acted treacherously and informed the Saracens. Then they closed the gates of the city before the Catholics and opened them for the Moors

Goddamn nu-Sup Forums namefags.

no, it was immigrants from the_donald (like you) who unironically believe israel is our greatest ally.

They have EVERY right to their ancestral land you fool. A true nationalist will recognize that

>Starts at 67
>Leaves out that little detail of Israel waging an aggressive land grab war which it also tried to do in 56(Israel going as far as to stage false flag attacks against the British and American targets in Egypt to get them to do all the fighting) but we're stopped by Eisenhower putting UN peacekeeping forces along the Egyptians Israeli border to stop the Israelis from doing it then.

Why does drumpf love kikes so much?

The nu/pol/ cultism around Trump is extremely autistic.

They will eat up everything Trump says and stands for and will even change their entire political views just if Trump want's so. They will try to justifie every dumb shit he does and says.
That is called a cult mentality.

I won't be surprised if Trump turns on Russia and Trumpkins will eat it up and start hating Russia.

Trump is a great person and businessman and probably will be a great politician, but it doesn't mean he can't do retarded things and stand for retarded issues.

Also
>Having anti-zionist candidate and president
>In America
>The greatest puppet of Zionists since 1910...
fucking kek.

How does the US profit from Israel, they have zero benefits to offer.

Because you are dumb enough to call him Drumpf

how does a bank teller benefit from cooperating with a bank robber?

Israel is thousand of years old you fool. It is even smaller than what was agreed

Anyway- never take side or a palestinian, muslim or both.

Want to beat Israel? Push for open borders

except if its pro Israel/Jewish.. .

>They have EVERY right to their ancestral land you fool
>Their land
They aren't even on the land the Bible says they were on in the past they're in significantly more soeven conceding"muh chosen race and land given by God" Israel as it stands has no claim for the "jewish race".
> A true nationalist will recognize that
Israel is a clear cut case of why nationalism is fucking shit and only breeds conflict with litteraly everyone but yourself.
There isn't a nation that Israel isn't waging some kind of subversion or proxy warfare to advance their radical Zionist agenda which is why they will eventually be wiped out for their belligerent nigger tier behavior.

wtf #imwithher now

AIPAC dictates foreign policy, cool, literal Americans die, trillion tax dollar goes to waste. All via lobby.

>Side with the kebab killers instead
jewboy, no one kills more kebab than other kebab, so thats a retarded standard.

the problem with israel is that the UN made it and we give you billion and billions of welfare bucks from all across the West and yet YOU AND YOU COUSINS ARE STILL HERE CHAIM. GTFO ALREADY. not only are ytouy still here you are poisoning our countries. ALL leftist degeneracy comes from jews. ALL the stupid neoconservative bullshit comes from jews. Its clear you guys aren't going to leave so we have to root for the guys who piss you off the most cos we are too cucked to do it ourselves.

nationalism is shit? Go away globalist nigger

Between zionism and islam, the choice is clear for a nationalist

>Israel is thousand of years old you fool
Israel as a nation never existed until 1948.
Meanwhile the region has been known as Palestine in historical text for over a 1000 years.
Your argument is absolutely absurd you don't racially inherent land because possibly your great great great great great great great great great great grandfather 2 millennia ago possibly pissed on some clay.

I don't give a fuck about the middle east. They can kill eachother as long as they want to. The only problem is we shouldn't support neither of them and shoot all the boats with rapefugees.

You must really believe your own BS at this point.

The problem is the blind hatred of jews by a religion named islam - a small nation like that cannot be this problematic

UN had the chance to send them to Madagascar

>wants a jewish ethnostate with zero arabs

>wants open borders for israel

>whosjewingwho.jpeg

K-k... I suppose...

nationalism is liberal garbage, hurr every tiny minority deserves their own country. real conservatives put god first

It was the clay of the British Empire and they gave this land to the jews.

Pick up a book, you faggot.

Sup Forums officiallly suck muslims' dicks.... sad.... Like the anti-fa rats

>muh ancestral land in muh book
>no true Scotsman fallacy
Sure JIDF.

Don`t worry Ancient Spike ...The fight will get to you soon . . .

>Sup Forums officiallly suck muslims' dicks
t. Shlomo Shekelstein

Hating kikes doesn't mean you like mudslime you kike worshipping redditor.

I agree, but Israel is the source of this problem and needs to be dealt with in a higher priority.

>nationalism is shit
Yes nationalism is shit.
Every nationalist regime has always behaved as a belligerent nigger attacking everyone around them because"muh self sufficiency fuck trade".
>Globalism
Conflating honest relationship and trade with other nations with a globalized enforced world government is below Commie tier of retardation.

And btw there is no difference between"globalist" as you call them and Zionist.

Globalism is a massive red herring to detract from Zionist waging subversive war against their "competition" because their insane ideology doesn't allow for cooperation and honest relationships with other nations.

It has always been Zionist pushing what you call "globalism".

I'm looking forward to fight.

Finally someone with good judgement

You misunderstand, if Israel keeps existing, we must push them to be open borders. No way Israel can be allowed to be an ethno-state but not the Western ones

Want a country? Open your borders too

See the immigration politics change quickly worldwide

If they didn't recieve weapons from the US the mudsies would already have genocided them. We have bigger problems home right now.

Nationalism and liberalism are incompatible fucking nigger scum. Liberals hate nationalism Anyone killing kebabs is worth defending, isn't?

How about we just get rid of the muslims, would you miss their fucked up ways?

its not BS its a fact. you guys are parasites who drain the countries you infest of blood, treasure, and morals.

and i dont think islam blindly hates jews, they seemed more than ready to work with you people when you betrayed spain and aided the moorish invaders in their jihad.

so fuck you kike. i hope iran nukes you.

hoooooold UP!!

nationalism is a liberal invention

Pretty good till the last paragraph.
Theres no reason why Israel wants Moslems to gain more power in countries that are positive to them like France and UK.

Nice try nigger but only shit are against nationalism, globalist shill

(((They))) claim physical territory a tooth fairy promised them in an antique fiction comic.

It was until 1920.

He died a funny way tho.

>arabs can't be nationalists
>what is Fateh

Yeah not a big fan of palestinians either, but the ones living in the west bank are super nationalists. Fateh, PFLP and fedayeens are secular. Equating them to Hamas is balatant retardedness.

sorry Spanikokek ...
idt to EuropeanSandniggggggggers

A world without muslims is like a world without cockroaches. Muslims are a bigger problem, they are close to 2 billion

You realize that Israel has nukes pointed at Europe, and they're willing to fire them if we leave them to die, right?

Look up the Samson option and educate yourself. You can't just "leave kikes alone" and expect them to be good. Gas is the solution.

>Anyone killing kebabs is worth defending, isn't?
ISIS kills kebab you stupid kike.

holy shit please get one of the ashkenazim in here. at least they can sort of argue. fucking mizrahi trash.