Black history thread

IMMA NEED ALL DA WHITE PEOPLE TA APOLIGIZE FO OPRESSIN ME! ALSO WHAT YALL DOIN FA BHM

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/R2uZyTm_w0M?t=1m12s
youtube.com/watch?v=MWASeaYuHZo&ab_channel=AlessiaCaraVEVO
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Fuck off boon

Are you sick of this shit? Do you want to end the left? Here's how:
There is a redpill NUKE sitting on YouTube right now:

Embed this in every forum, spam every news anchor, TWEET #ladygaga and #superbowl with the link in it, and watch the left crumble.

>be tolerant
>gay rights
>art is important

DUDE SHITTING CUM ON ANOTHER MAN'S FACE IS AVAILABLE FOR CHILDREN TO WATCH PEOPLE.

what are you doing on a white supremacist board, nigger?

somebody get a rope

Why are you wearing a sock on your head?

(One off)

Go get your colonels bucket for the SupaBowl nigger

bix nood

This video shows how blacks and whites can come together #BLM #AllLivesMatter My kids also like this video: youtu.be/R2uZyTm_w0M?t=1m12s

Da waves

How about an apology from your African overlords who sold your ancestors into slavery?

I will do whatever I want as I have white privilege.

But scars are beautiful anonon:
youtube.com/watch?v=MWASeaYuHZo&ab_channel=AlessiaCaraVEVO

When I was in prison I stabbed 6 niggers just like you. Show us that huge monkey nose you're hiding behind that piece of paper.

HE WUZ TURNIN HIS LIFE AROUND. HE WUZ A USHA IN DA CHURCH! HE DINDU NUFFIN

did you know the Arabs traded in Slaves many years before Europeans, even your own race sold you out.

It was actually the white man that ended slavery. You shitskins have zero gravitas.

IGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER

>slide thread

>all those ruined lines on that paper
what kind of cheap shit is this

Lol south suburban Chicago negrodomous at it again

Cum stains from his boyfriend

What would apologizing entail, OP? Just say sorry or is this another ploy to get money from white people instead of finding a job yourself?

sage

Good to see this board is productive.

What do you think BHM is all about.

Either way the answer is no but I'm just curious

Is it true niggers can't stand the cold because their big ass noses take in too much cold air?

Black people have such low self esteem and self worth they need constant attention, encouragement, & reassurance about everything they do.

Even if they are mildly confident or talented, they still have an inferiority complex with white people.

We arent even trying hard and we scared the fuck out of the world with the Trump movement.

If we keep getting pushed & black people dont pull the stick out of their sensitive thin skinned asses, there will be a secondary movement. In that 1, we will crush the culture & institutions blacks hold so near and dear.

We are rising.

This fucking niger again
>MOOOOOOOODS

What up Tyrone. You post like once a week with these timestamp threads.

thank you black /pole/ man. every post you make brings joy to me

>white

fuck off and stop posting here. You're like the OMG IM A GIRL posters.

Make can you make one which say "SEND NUDES" or with white supremacist text, please.

Why are black people so impulsive, and why can they never be productive?

Sage this shit, this same nigger does this all the time on Sup Forums, probably to slide or as part of CTR. Just another nigger using their skin color to replace the attention they never got from daddy.

Yeah sure, divide and stay stupid

>calls me nigger
>i'm the one dividing

Shieeet

BLDM

No. Fuck you. You stupid nigger. You owe me and those like me an apology.

First - there was a trans-Saharan slave trade for 400 years before there was a trans Atlantic slave trade. We didn't start the shit, your own people did - along with the Muslims - you stupid fuck. We came along and improved the system by brilliantly narrowing slavery to race - yours. It is a lot easier to know who the slaves are if they are always the niggers.

Second - You were freed at the cost of hundreds of thousands of lives and the destruction of whole swaths of the American South. A lot of white men died so your black ass could be free "boy". You should appreciate that to the point of working an hour or two a week cutting an old white man's grass for free, or helping an old white lady across the street. You should be eternally grateful that whites died for your freedom instead of breaking into the old white man's house or robbing the old white lady.

Third - After your freedom was granted, what did you do? You sure as fuck didn't go back to Africa and get away from the evil white man now did you? Oh hell no. You stayed here. Why? Because in your heart you know that the White man's civilization is superior in every way to the lack of civilization in sub-Saharan Africa. "We wuz Kangs" is bullshit and everyone knows it. Thing is, we let you stay. We didn't round up every single one of you low IQ, loud, obnoxious, dresses like clowns, screeching, dirty savages at heart and ship you back to Africa. We should have. If our White ancestors could have looked into the future and seen the trouble you have caused, the expense you have caused, and the utter destruction you cause wherever your people live, they surely would have.

So fuck you. You aren't oppressed . You are privileged beyond measure. I for one would love to see an America without niggers.....

*sheeeit

On the behalf of french people
I apologize for shipping these to white americans

>taking funposting seriously

this dude's been posting time stamped selfies of himself like half dozen time yesterday, but even if you didn't know. c'mon man... C'mon. Why you gotta waste the time to do all that when ye can just enjoy your sunday.

yesterday, i saw at the supermarket a nig buying bread,oil, liquid tomato, spices, and A WHOLE CHICKEN haha, nigs are walking caricatures of themselves, well he is a chicken-holic but at least he cooks unlike apericans who rob money to buy KFC

On point

Where the (((French)))

>Argentina
Hello my fellow white man!

But you are

>Hello my fellow white man!
Haha. Good one.

>sebia
>white

>Argies
>CONFIRMED NIGGERS!

Sums it all up nicely

Sorry, now go getta job nigger.

You should visit Buenos Aires, whiter than Europe at the moment

Apologize for what?

Try harder niglet

I don't understand, why this nigger suddenly drawing peoples flags
Are we supposed to be impressed

>60%

>100%

Getting out of teaching Friday for a BHM celebration.

Lol

>1 post by this ID