Is Norway as cucked as Sweden?

Or does the cold keep the rapefugees at bay?

I'd like to know the same. Kind of want to move there, honestly. Embrace the little bit of scandinavian ancestry i have

>does the cold keep the rapefugees at bay?
Sure, as long as you cut their welfare.

Our immigration politician, sylvi listhaug, is sternly for low refugee and immigration. It's super strict to get in so we have taken a few hundred in total i think. Her focus is more on helping the home countries of the refugees rather than taking them all in.
Welfare is locked behind having to get work through a state program.
Other than that, yeah most our politicians are almost sweden tier.

Oslo is a shithole, other than that it's better than Sweden, though we have our share of SJW's as well.

We have strict immigration policies thanks to based Sylvi Listhaug. We do accept refugees, but very little compared to other countries.

Fuck off, we're full.

Do it mate. I want to got to Finland.

Majority of rapefugees are in oslo, the further north you go the less of them you'll find.
The cold does seem to keep them at bay.

Don't come, It's cold, the people are mean, food is horrible and we are full.

PS. I hate you.

It's basically the same country moron.

>It's cold, the people are mean, food is horrible and we are full.
Sounds fucking fantastic

Nope, Swedes buy into all the American idpol, we do not.

fugg off sven, norway doesn't have no go zones and antifa running through the streets like cockroaches

>Is Norway as cucked as Sweden?
No, but you're asking if they beat the world champion of cuckedness.

We use you as an example of how not to become. Even the leftists can't argue against that.

The political climate is very different.

>What is NATO

>1/30 Scandinavian
WE WUZ VIKANGZ

what is the EU ;-)

NATO is idpol now?

Also most of you Swedes rely on NATO to save your asses if shit hits the fan too. You just don't want to be a member for appearance's sake.

People here are waking up, alot of men that is, most women sprout that love conquers all and you should help anyone who needs it etc, also Oslo is almost Sweden tier Stavanger and Trondheim most certainly aint cant speak for any of the other cities

Don't worry, our country is going down the shitter as fast as the rest of Scandinavia.

I've seen several female drivers. How such a thing is allowed in an uncucked country is beyond me.

But yeah, no. We have a really comfortable level of foreigners, integration is working well for the majority of immigrants.

We have tightened the flow of immigrants since 2015 and is at a really low number now. I don't mind for it to increase, but in current times it's ill advised as unemployment is rising due to the oil industry hitting hard times. Not really dangerous levels but not declining either so until that changes it wouldn't be beneficial to anyone to increase number of immigrants.

Stavanger is on the verge of falling. Bergen is relatively clean, but we're dealing with an increasing amount of gypsies.

There are tons of Bergen families that are "opening their homes to the new Norwegians".

We need our own Trump.

Sweden is fucking terminal cancer.
Norway is just cancer.

I've noticed a trend that Norway's Left is really scratching Russia's balls by deporting ministers and accusing them of Hacking.

So while Sweden is pissing off America, Norway is pissing off Russia, not a smart move, not at all.

America, what? Why would America care about a 10 Million pop country? Are you a nigger?

Didn't say they cared, but your leftist politicians attempt at trolling Trump is retarded. I'm sure Trump could just save one Nuke for you though.

I hope they nuke Sweden tonight.
There is a nice forecast for holding southern winds.