How are muslims treated in Russia? do they integrate with the locals?

how are muslims treated in Russia? do they integrate with the locals?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=PPWMiu9M5Ws
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2006_ethnic_tensions_in_Kondopoga
youtu.be/TfyNoeeMJ1U
youtube.com/watch?v=bsIykHP_D_U
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Yes they breed with the women and create hybrid Slav-Arabs or Slav-Turks

they're treated well because they are rich dignitaries. Russia doesn't do the whole importing mass-poverty thing, they manufacture enough of their own.

Bitch had no trigger discipline.

they bully russians.

By "integrate" do you mean "dominate"? Yes.

russia has 20 million muslims in it and even in spite of their poverty they still import even poorer muslims in the form of tajiks

you mean romanians?

youtube.com/watch?v=PPWMiu9M5Ws
Russians are cucked too.

most muslims here are tatars, a tatar is the same as a russian (looks, culture and so on) but he has probably a weird name and will say sorry allah before drinking a shot of vodka

how?

Pretty integrated desu. Youngsters acting monkey-style, older persons are calm and respectful. Russian is a common language, so its simple.

And thats funny but a huge part of Russian muslims are patriotic.

I live in Caucasus. Local muslims likes to drink vodka and eat pork (its secret of course). They beleve that Allah did not see them through the roof. Allahproof rooftop.
Girls here are pretty easy to date and fuck, especially if you're Russian strait white male.

They are pretty integrated, as far as chimping out, here are some examples.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2006_ethnic_tensions_in_Kondopoga

A Russian guy was killed by a Chechen guy, both were probably part of crime gangs. There were riots, the governments had to evacuate all Muslims and all the perpetrators were given harsh punishment.

>that qt will never smother me with her tits after a long day of target practice

;_;

trigger discipline is a meme, what do you think you have the safety thing for?

depends on muslims.
they dont chimp out usually.
we dont have marches where muslims demonstrate for sharia law.

Like that.
youtu.be/TfyNoeeMJ1U

Russia has many muslims but the tacit agreement that secure their existence is that they're russians before being muslims

dude, that guy is doped out.

damn the white guy seems a bit reddit nu male though. is there a large population of those there?

Tatars integrate, Chechens chimp out, -stan migrants live separately and usually don't bother anyone.

He's drunk like shit.

what about circassians?

what is it?

Those who are not immigrants or raised during soviet era (i.e. russian language is their native) integrate well. Those who are young, immigrate there to work, -- not. They don't communicate even.

Aдыгэхэp

Have you been in Uzbekistan? They drink vodka there as if there's no tomorrow.

they are ok, my roommate was one

> eat pork (its secret of course). They beleve that Allah did not see them through the roof.

Need an angry sturdy hairy churka gf

are they actually white or do they look like chechens?

there are muslims, and muslims and muslims basically tatars and the like are bro tier, most kazakhs too

mountain muslims are medieval - that's chechens or dagestani and the like always come in groups and are basically chimpout sort of fags. you can still have normal relationship with them if you act tough. those are called "hach", plural "hachi", "hachiki"

then there's central asian migrant trash - uneducated, work low-tier jobs, basically mexicans of russia, isis recruiting stock. some tendency for petty crime, but not so much into chimpout or tough behavior overall. derogatory term "churka"

thats true, I saw with my very eyes how they closed the window towels or whatever is it called so that allah doesnt see

I'm Tadjik, most of my family works in Russia.

Thats true.

the guy is high on H. What the fuck. That's not bullying. That shit's a celebration of life.

go back to your country

You tell me

they all are not less white than europeans, they are just hairy as some fucking baboons

What's so funny about this?

kazakhs believe that "allah can't see in the dark" so they can drink and eat pork at night.

also, generation over 40 served in soviet army so they are close to 100% pork eaters, and most their children too

Allah doesnt see you at night, right?

>2017
>not having alahproof house
?

My Grandfather was German, was sent to Tadjikistan by Stalin and converted to Islam.

GOMOGRUZIN

If it is dark enough. That is why he created the moon and the stars.

well shit

looks like good banter

chechens definitely are

if you look in this video:
the chechens look almost pakistani

Wat

Why do Russian Arabs seem so bro-tier. I've only met one secular Afghani and he was bretty cool. Every other Arab I've met has been annoying as fuck.

well, in the US, Tsarnaevs are classified "white"
some talking female head on CNN called them hot even i think

dumbest shit i've ever heard. you ackmeds just say whatever you want about your pedo warmonger god so you can do whatever you want, you're no better than christians or jews.

communism
it was good at educating any sort of tribsmen into a proper human being, almost

He wasn't a German soldier. He was a Russlanddeutscher from Gnadendorf (Nachoi)

You take that back about Christ, faggot. Get ahold of yourself.

>hawt

Most of them are descendants of commie politicians, party members and ambassadors who run off from their countries.

Internationalism. It's like your "melting pot" but it sorta worked.

>They beleve that Allah did not see them through the roof.
AHAHAHAHAHAH that's fucking hilarious

i didn't say anything about christ, just the implied pretend christians lad, calm your jimmies, have some tay tay

and race. caucasians look less semitic and more white than arabs.

meh
pretty sure you mastrubate and if you had an icon or a bibile, you'd not keep it in your sight when you do

>Allahproof rooftop.

Bruh these slaps are full on bullying

I would know, check my ID

it's only worked because government was giving them more money than to white russians. fuck internationalism.

You cant make this shit up

Your God doesn't have x-ray nor night vision. That's hilarious. Our sees everything and keeps a grudge.

>sent to Tadjikistan by Stalin and converted to Islam.
i'm sorry

::closes blinds::

What flag?

Wait. Wait a second. You didn't know about allahproof roofs and night pork snacks? Lmao

Proofs?
They don't even have mosques. And work shittiest jobs.
Russia have 200 trillions gazzillions muslims
All of them are enemies, dumbfuck.
>Pretty integrated
Till they get money
>Allahproof rooftop.
Yup, russian invention, i confirm that.

>muslims
>integrate

Can confirm, when I dealt with moderate Muslims back in the 90s (back when that was an actual thing not a meme like it is now) they'd do things like cautiously take a peek at the ceiling, take a shot, count to 10 and then say that since Allah didn't strike them down it's nbd.

well yeah
but admit it, tatars and the like turned out well. i think communism could even have made humans out of chechens if given 50 more years

sure communism was shit at a lot of things, but when it told minorities they were equal to russians, but made them work for it, it got some results

ural-volga muslims like tatars, yes
tatars have been part of russian society and state long enough that they are as russian as slavic russians
mountain/caucasian muslims less so, particularly chechens.
worst of all in terms of treatment, are immigrants from central asia. generally poor and uncivilized they get treated like shit.

or they put a finger in vodka, throw the drop of it to the ground and say "the first drop of wine kills the man"

and then drink

kebab detectat, mars in ferentari.

Hey why is it that Religion got struck up again as important at all? Who fucking cares about that gay shit? It's so dumb. It's like "which toy car do you like best?" I like the Blue one--No That's wrong the Red one is bestest! NoooOo! Yellow!

Fuck that goofy childish shit.

I've never seen something like that here. We just drink. Pork is a taboo tho.

>they'd do things like cautiously take a peek at the ceiling, take a shot, count to 10 and then say that since Allah didn't strike them down it's nbd.
That's fucking awesome. That's the funniest shit I heard this month, no other way to put it.

tatars are almost indistinguishable from russians, so again, race matters.

> All of them are enemies, dumbfuck.
not tatar girls
at least around my parts, guys are bros and girls are often hot and are very easy. though they are sluts, not marriage material

thats like in the balkans, slavic muslims or albanians usually drink but dont eat pork. some are becoming crazy islamists, like everywhere and those dont drink at all.

> tatars and the like turned out well
genetically literally no different than bulgarians.
so, its not a surprise. majority of them are decent people.

basically same as christians in russia, the best musliims are "muslims" that eat pork and don't remember the last time they've been to church/mosque

Yeah why did that start again? What's causing the crazies? It seems to be happening everywhere. Orthodox Jew and Christian LARPers? Any insight?

This was back when I was working in Syria in the 90s and dealt with a bunch of them. Muslim Syrians were based back then and good for top bantz. Then Hillary's state department turned half of them into crazy jihadists.

Pretty much this.
Albanians are a different breed though, I swear to God, these fuckers are the most subhuman pieces of shit I've ever seen. Every single albanian I've met is a criminal and a drug addict, they have hot women though.

Racially tatars are ok. Not great, but ok. But if they got islamised hard they become a threat. Same way as mad dogs become dangerous.

Make me a salad.

lel so i was right
from what i know, tatars are widely considered beautiful in russia, perhaps the most beautiful women in the country. caucasians have gorgeous women but considered dangerous.

Albanians in Turkey is decent. Interesting. They are fully assmilated tho.

So wait
What I'm getting from ITT is that the best way to combat Islam is light alcoholism?

Are Chechens, dagestanis, etc, tartars?

Or were they indigenous russians that converted?

with islam it's all the boming and failed states
don't know much about christians in other countries, in russia it's all about suppression in soviet times, it's a simple backswing of the pendulum

orthodox jews is not a thing in russia, at least they're not visible

>how are muslims treated in Russia?
Never ending conflict from 1837.
> do they integrate with the locals?
A small portion of tatars are well intergrated.

Secretly sneak alcohol into their diet.