I'm a Muslim born in America

I'm just as American as White people because White people are from Europe. The real Americans are Native Americans. White people need to go back to Europe if they think they can tell non whites to go back.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/American_ethnicity
meforum.org/2095/islams-doctrines-of-deception
mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/rotherham-child-abuse-scandal-paedophile-4113152
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

White people created the US and made it great. What did your sandnigger ancestors do besides fucking goats in the desert?

I'm from another thread i just want to show something ignore my comment.

what's that desu

Whatever, just don't shoot anybody because you can't handle the religious bantz.

1 you wouldnt want to fucking live here if it was the time of the native americans
2 don't go aloha snackbar and kill a shit load of people and no one gives a shit if you're here

I am sure thats not all they did.
They probably fucked goats near rivers and also in huts.

Muslims dont belong into the west. You are not an american. No passport can change that. You are a Muslim and belong into the middle east or south east asia.

Get the fuck out.

>I'm just as American as White people because White people are from Europe.
So by that logic muzzies in Europe do not belong here,than you for admitting it Ahmed

Black people built America under a whip. America became world superpower out of luck. WWII was the result of other nations' decisions. Not America's. America was not ravaged and as a result became world superpower.

You have to go back.

Who built the north half of the country before they fought to free the slaves in the south, then?

Spoils of war bitch

Muslims in Europe are low lives. Muslims in America are educated. Idgaf about Europe's problems. Only America's. Muslim Americans always make fun if European Muslims because of how uneducated and thuggish they are. Blame your governments for letting them in.

To the hospital I was born in on American soil? OK.

Nah.

Well....I'm in the West....and I'm staying. There's nothing you will do about it.

>I'm just as American
Are you a Kafir now? That's what an American is, a non-Muslim concept.

How can you be a Muslim and a Kafir American at the same time?

>mohammed think he slick

nice taqiyya bud

American just means anyone born in U.S.A. you can pretend it means something else.

Become an apostate and we cool dog. Friends don't let friends worship death cults.

I'm not a shia Muslim. I'm a Sunni. Sunnis use taqiyya to protect one's own life. We aren't allowed to use it for anything else. Good try though! *pats racist white man on his back*

>American just means anyone born in U.S.A
Wrong.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/American_ethnicity

So you are a moron
The concept of a Citizen is non-Muslim. It matters not whether it is an American or Canadian. Neither version of Citizen has a basis in Mohammad's creed. Therefore, no Muslim is an American Citizen.

So, how can you claim to be a Kafir and a Muslim at the same time?

im having cognitive dissonance guys

>We aren't allowed to use it for anything else

meforum.org/2095/islams-doctrines-of-deception
according to all four recognised schools of Sunni jurisprudence, war against the infidel goes on in perpetuity, until "all chaos ceases, and all religion belongs to Allah" (Quran 8:39). According to the definitive Encyclopaedia of Islam (Brill Online edition): "The duty of the jihad exists as long as the universal domination of Islam has not been attained. Peace with non-Muslim nations is, therefore, a provisional state of affairs only; the chance of circumstances alone can justify it temporarily. Furthermore there can be no question of genuine peace treaties with these nations; only truces, whose duration ought not, in principle, to exceed ten years, are authorised. But even such truces are precarious, inasmuch as they can, before they expire, be repudiated unilaterally should it appear more profitable for Islam to resume the conflict."

do you support pedophilia

I wont but Trump will. And yes I cant do anything about you but I can vote right wing parties and deny muslims any possiblity to work for my company.

I am in a position to make muslim lifes harder and trust me I enjoy making your kind miserable. Also I dont take any muslim renters. Only rent out to white people.

Plenty of people I know also follow this rule.

Bullshit article. Senseless and factually wrong. No such thing as "ethnic American". White people trace their ancestry to Europe whether they like it or not. Lol I Said that to my White professor. Best day ever in class. I'm a bold Muslim. You'll never contain me. You White Western Christian racists are not real men. Vikings were real men. Muslims and Vikings traded once we stopped fighting. Real men recognize real men. You are not real men.

where is your 6 yr old wifey? Or is that not halal? Muhammed did it=perfect man

Idgaf. We will avoid you and talk to White people that aren't racist fucks.

This.
Fuck the pedophile prophet and his retard followers.

Western and asian men (NON MUSLIM) rule this planet. You rule shit. There is no need to recognize you as equals. Because you are not equal. Why would I respect muslims ? Why do you deserve respect ?

Nope. Yeah Muhammad had a child bride I know. Just like many prophets of the Bible.

do you support pedophilia answer please

I didn't realize my house was made of cotton!

But muslims are by definition bigots. Why can only you be a bigot?

so you condemn Muhammad's actions

You know as cucked as germans are. If you talk to them privately. Most do not like muslims. Women and Men. Often they just accept them as punishment for WW2. Even if that does not make sense.

Name the skyscrapers, roads, irrigation systems, electric grids, factories built by black people. Niggers are so dumb they trued to put them in factories and they fucked it up. 1% od people owned slaves and they picked cotton and made the 1% slightly richer in the process. Blacks built nothing in America.

Nope. Yeah Muhammad had a child bride I know. Just like many prophets of the Bible. Yeah that's wrong. But I'm willing to ignore It since it happens in the seventh century and most pedophiles today are white men

All fucking Muslims must die.

I don't know why I'm replying to you since you're clearing baiting for replies, but it's not an "article" it is a well sourced Wikipedia page explaining the American ethnicity that arose from the early European settlers that arrived on the North American continent. You can be a citizen of the United States of America but you'll never be a proper American. Similar to how if you invaded my country you would never be an Australian but simply someone who holds an Australian citizenship.

The Moors said the same thing in Spain. Your time will come as well.

Yup.

>Just like many prophets of the Bible.
Prophets claimed to be all Muslims by Mohammad.
of course they were revisioned as Muslim pedophiles. That's how you excuse your pedo inclinations

There was no "America" before white people you stupid shitskin

So you're an American. End of story.

>Implying
mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/rotherham-child-abuse-scandal-paedophile-4113152

i see then why do you follow islam if you condemn the actions of the prophet

This is not true. Muslims are pedophiles just look at Isis. Its very shortsighted to think just because there is no data for Muslims and Niggers that there is no pedophilia. Plenty of famous muslims accept fucking kids as part of islam. And its legal.

And you need to go back to that shit country of yours, Ahmed. After all, the redskins own it not sand niggers like you

Because I feel more culturally aligned by Muslims. Most Muslims dont bring up the child marriage. Especially Muslims in America.

Why though? You're trespassing on Sitting Bull's land, you fucking leech.

>Muslim is a race

>When the Spanish Netherlands makes the first post and it's also the best post

Ok i see but what part of Islam do you culturally identify with

The right of conquest. We conquered and built these cities and systems and laws. Your roots here probably don't surpass the 1980s.

the real americans are the ones that eat bacon daily and fire buckshot at mudshit niggers

Based Muslim bro BTFOing all little dick white boy in this thread. Keep up the good fight bruv

In Western countries we detest and prosecute pedophiles. In Afghanistan it's a normal, widely accepted cultural practice.

are you okay? you seem to be a little vexed

also reminder that Islam isn't a race and Muslims aren't defined by one race or ethnic group, just for the uninformed (many) burgs lurking around

It's hard to say. It's hard to Change a lifestyle. It's hard to just leave the Muslim community because of a few things I disagree with religously. I'm used to not using drugs or drinking alcohol to be a functioning Citizen in society.

>prosecute
I have nothing to do with Afghanistan. Do you feel culturally inlcined White Christian Russia?

I know it isnt a race. Which is why I am not a racist. I despise any Muslims white or sandniggers/niggers/asians.

I see well I can see how it can be hard to break away from something you grew up in even if you disagree with some things but are you willing to admit that Islam is in need of a reform

Well If I think about it I am a racist too. I hate niggers and sandniggers.

Understandable. What about Shias? They haven't attacked any western countries and mostly keep to themselves. Do you despise them too?

>white woman with her dying mother showing a picture of her sister who is unable to also visit her dying mother due to the travel ban

I thought Trump said the travel ban was for Muslims not white people.

Why does Trump keep trying to separate white families?

Ok we'll take all that shit we built with us

Yup.

The south was considered backwards because it was less developed than the north

More of this i'm hard

Uhhh Hezbollah????

>the actress from Prometheus reunited with her mother after she held for extra processing due the travel ban

You fuckwads didn't build the American culture so you can fuck off back to where you came from and try there instead of attempting to inherit the fruits of another race's labour without even hiding your contempt for their values.

Is this really so hard to understand?

While your race is problematic it's your pig-fucker religion that actually makes you non-American. Go the fuck back

I dont care aslong as they are not in Germany. I dont give a fuck if they are in the middle east.

As if muslims didn't have black slaves, they even had more and castrated them. They stopped the practice as early as the 60s. Look where they're now.

because they don't suck up to the kikes and ISIS, the US proxy?

if Hezbollah is a terrorist organization then so is the CIA

I don't have contempt for anyone's values or culture. No one chooses where they are born, or the type of family they are born in. White people judge non white culture way more than non whites.

>white Muslim with sad expression due to his wife being held for processing due to the travel ban

Can't be Muslim and American at the same time.

Muslims believe in church as state (sharia law via Hadith etc).

Americans believe in separation of church and state (no religious law).

Lmao

I see thank you for answering my questions and just to be sure are you practicing taqiyya

the very idea that muslims can be American is retarded. You have nothing in common with American culture. If you do, then by definition you are no longer a muslim.

This. Based historian saving paper.

>white Muslim woman unable to be with her family due to the travel ban

Actually in non Muslim lands we are supposed to follow the law of the land. Good try tho.

This, you're fucking retarded OP.

When you try and install Sharia I'll fucking murder you and your whole fucking Mosque.

Sunnis are only allowed to use taqiyyah to protect one's own life. I'm sunni. 85℅ of muslims are sunni.

>white Muslim with sad expression due to his 8 yr. old wife being held for processing due to the travel ban and her parents not giving her her birth certificate

Fixed

Sunni's are the worst. Shia's at least reject terrorism for the most part.

>white Middle Eastern muslim woman reunited with her husband after being separated due to the travel ban

>white

Which will never happen. You are an idiot.

>white green eyed Middle Eastern muslim man separated from his family due to the travel ban