Really makes you think

Really makes you think

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/article-4192182/World-leaders-duped-manipulated-global-warming-data.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

a groundhog is a kind of rat?

>go to literally any climate change scientist
>ask them if they believe that humans have a part in global warming
>'oh of course, but you must keep in mind that there are a lot of other factors at play here such as...'
>go to literally any leftist
>ask them if they believe that humans have a part in global warming
>'OF COURSE WE DO, EAT PLANTS AND BUY AN ELECTRIC CAR YOU BIGOT, XXXXXXXEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE'

my neurons certainly are sending out action potentials right here

the groundhog, which is right now and then, is still right more often than climate scientists, who are always wrong.

Are you sick of this shit? Do you want to end the left? Here's how:
There is a redpill NUKE sitting on YouTube right now:

(OP) #

Embed this in every forum, spam every news anchor, TWEET #ladygaga and #superbowl with the link in it, and watch the left crumble.

>be tolerant
>gay rights
>art is important

DUDE SHITTING CUM ON ANOTHER MAN'S FACE IS AVAILABLE FOR CHILDREN TO WATCH PEOPLE.

water is wet because yellow

Why are liberals vehemently against American traditions?

This.

Besides there isn't much to do at this point, this is the result of around a century of industralization. While perhaps we should tone it down with our farts, there are other matters to attend to first.

And what can the west do if most of the pollution comes from china and india.

>(((scientists)))

dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/article-4192182/World-leaders-duped-manipulated-global-warming-data.html

It's like a hedgehog but lives in the ground instead of in hedges.

It's not actually related to the hog family, though. It sort of looks like a beaver though so some rural parts of America call groundhogs "tunnel beavers".

Can't be helped when groundhog is more accurate than "scientists".

Holy jesus do these people really think the groundhog's prediction is taken seriously, these people know better than trump and still can't grasp a tradition like groundhog's day?

/thread

a large contributor is ships, surprisingly. those things are dirty and contribute to something like 30% of global carbon emissions. then you have places like china where the water glows like the nuclear waste in The Simpson and you have three eyed radioactive fish, those places contribute most things.

i don't get leftists. why do they clamor around electric cars as the savior of the planet when you can easily cut down on a lot more emissions, a lot quicker, by streamlining the naval fuel refinery chain? electric cars work by shunting the generator to a dedicated one (which is assumed to be more efficient) and using more efficient electric motors to drive around, but you can't just hook up a cargo ship 1,000 km away from land to a gas plant.

all that these leftists are doing is talking about fixing relatively... dynamic things. electric cars can make cars maybe 80% more efficient, but then you hit a ceiling. it's just that the ceiling for ships is maybe 40% more efficient, but that 40% cuts down on 10%+ of global carbon emissions that won't otherwise go down.

>Really makes you think

Not really. The groundhog has a record of success.

Humans have some effect on global climate change, but there are other factors.

additionally, climate change has not behaved the way we've expected so our anticipation of future events in that regard will be spotty at best.

>tfw getting a PhD and liberal retards still can't shut up about 'muh global warming' realistically there's a lot that's going on right now.

>Be leftist
>buy electric car that won't need gas
>ralphwiggum_imhelping.jpg
>connect electric car to the power outlet at home
>power outlet receives electricity from a power plant that uses fossil fuels.

The whole electric car thing is the most bullshit thing ever, if power plants ran on something other than fossil fuels I would consider them but when most power plants don't run on other sources that aren't fossil then what's the point?

Its a squirrel the size of a large cat.

Groundhogs don't have political motivations.

Groundhogs don't publish false statistics so yeah.

the idea is that you have economy of scale, so you get more efficiency because the electricity is being generated "in bulk" at a huge power plant instead of in a shitty combustion engine. so instead of the shitty, what, 50% efficiency of ICEs you have 75% efficiency, combine that with the benefits of the electric drive chain and you can get a car that best case is 80% efficient instead of 50% efficient.

this entire scheme only works when you make a lot of electric cars though. the cost of production is large enough that if you only make a few cars you don't break even on your investment, so you need to make a lot of them. if tesla fucks up with the model 3 this year and goes belly up, that's it for electric cars.

goes to show you that a groundhog is more respected than the jew agenda being pushed by the globalists.
Go shill that shit in China faggots.

There's actual police work being done ATM because people keep posting doctored statistics for their agenda. It's so easy to publish papers on what the science community agrees with, it's not even funny. You don't even need to subject yourself to scrutiny. Only daring and innovative (read : unexpected) papers are subject to thorough screening.

So while I believe in global warming, I also believe the current scientific community is in need of a revamp.

Also, sage.

>the idea is that you have economy of scale, so you get more efficiency because the electricity is being generated "in bulk" at a huge power plant instead of in a shitty combustion engine. so instead of the shitty, what, 50% efficiency of ICEs you have 75% efficiency, combine that with the benefits of the electric drive chain and you can get a car that best case is 80% efficient instead of 50% efficient.

A Formula One engine hit 47%.
Most consumer vehicles are between 18% and 20% thermal energy to mechanical force applied.

A large thermal plant will be about 40% to electricity. With a combined cycle heat recovery it might hit 60%. With process use of waste heat (selling steam) they will hit 98%.

those numbers are certainly better than my 3 in the morning groggy shitposting, thanks mate.

i'm not certain about what the electric drive chain is like in a tesla, but i think it's something like... 70-80% efficiency? so you'll probably be able to beat normal cars across the board if you have an electric car. i think they get something like 90 MPG equivalent normally.

>i'm not certain about what the electric drive chain is like in a tesla, but i think it's something like... 70-80% efficiency?

That becomes a very complex question. Electric motors are most efficient at full load, getting about 75%.

However at low load that falls off quickly. A 100HP motor that's running at 10% load (or highway cruising speed) it will only get 35-45%.

The DC motor actually are slightly worse off overall but not enough to matter.

The real big issue is that the ICE can have it's thermal efficiency more than double... when you are running a heater like you do if you live in a cold area. While electric cars absolutely tank in terms of efficiency when they must run heaters. ICE also get a bit of a small boost when using AC because the extra load is within the minimal engine speed operation. Or to put it another way, if the engine needs 5% to drive, it actually needs and extra 5% just to keep running at it's minimal 10% so it's overpowering the drive train, at cruising speed you can get AC for about 40% less than in start and stop driving.

With electric it all comes from the battery and nothing is gained. Even with fancy regenerative breaking a electric car is losing out if it's having to heat or cool it's passengers.

That said an electric car is about the same as an ICE when heating and about double most ICE when not. An ideal hybrid would be the reverse of what most are now. Electric to accelerate ICE to cruise.