Is this why the shilling has been so bad lately? >>111145699

is this why the shilling has been so bad lately? plenty of counter-examples that don't have the pedo swirl in that thread

Other urls found in this thread:

ktla.com/2017/02/01/474-arrested-28-sexually-exploited-children-rescued-during-statewide-human-trafficking-operation-lasd/
twitter.com/glennbeck/status/828278362699350017
wikipedia.org/wiki/Dollhouse_(TV_series)
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>you now begin to realize that all civil defense programs are built up and placed there by monsters that seek to defend themselves against greater humanity as it proceeds to leech off the humans, eating and slaughtering their children for sport. Textbook, monsters.

>former masonic grand master caught in pedo sting

>SLIDE IT

But in all seriousness is this what drove Christ Dorner into action?

Did he know?

we are safe, r-right guys?

im honestly amazed the archive is still there lads

anyone contact any of the departments?

I would but I don't want to get raided and shot in the head

fug

of course the home of pedowood has pedocops. because why the fuck not.

nyc kings county is OK

HOLY FUCKING SHIT

los angeles county is where they had that huge pedo bust the other day. that conveniently didn't make national news.

> 474 Arrested, 28 Sexually Exploited Children Rescued During Statewide Human Trafficking Operation: LASD

ktla.com/2017/02/01/474-arrested-28-sexually-exploited-children-rescued-during-statewide-human-trafficking-operation-lasd/

can you give me some info on this man?

i remember his distinct face but at that time there was alot of media outcry for various reasons

one was the florida incidint i think?

your comment actually made me think twice...

re-uploading individual badges from last thread that other anons so kindly found

>Santa Barbara County not listed
YASS

CANT CORNER THE DORNER

this one is suspected to be of special interest

a mysterious man indeed

We're getting really far into state corruption here.
How long before the government holacausts us?

hopefully that covers it all.

we now have 2 backups just incase

we have good intentions and are not threatening anyone user

think of the theoretical children

im just here to present the evidence you do the judgement

Nope Sickle and the Hammer in the birds talons.

Kek confirms!

forgot the OP's image

BUMP

Isn't it more likely that the pedophiles adopted that symbol after 1948?

I mean.. If law enforcement uses it and they are trying to hide beneath the nose of law enforcement then it only makes sense.

wait would that mean that these departments are responsible for this bust?

need some west coast anons in here

this isnt a law enforement styled motif though...

these are most likely the last of them if any maybe a couple more in the country.

not even all of cali or any of the surrounding states have it (based on the other thread atleast)

> More than 30 federal, state and local law enforcement agencies and task forces, including the Los Angeles Regional Human Trafficking Task Force, participated in the third annual “Operation Reclaim and Rebuild” enforcement operation, according to a sheriff’s news release.

fake news, goy

LA, Hollywood, actors sperging out about God-Emperor. Not related surely??

wasn't meant as a symbol of communism when it was created after ww1. but of course it looks suspicious

all from California, makes sense

Quick rundown incoming

3/5 is less than all

thats alot of occupation guys

imagine if they had only 1 cop per department that is compromised

now image them get lost in the noise of 30+ other agencies

during a active rescue misson on multiple properties and they found 240+ children

that number is both extremely disheartening considering the amount of people involved and at the same time also solidifies the requirement to start looking harder at the problem

was this humour?

>Them Duke boys is tryin' to foil my pedophiliac schemes!

tbqh the california swirls are more similar to what the FBI promulgated. deeper/tighter swirls. is it just my imagination?

>Boss Hog is at it again!

thanks 4 bump lol

Holy shit that's my hometown!!!!

Did someone ask for a quick rundown?

Holy shit that's my current city!!! WTF is socal completely pedo?

ive personally never seen a better representation of the presented swirls

the design is pretty distinct

obviously thats still under dispute till the evidence is presented but you must admit that in the light of things it doesnt look good.

if they have no bad intentions then why not change it?

atleast talk about it and dont ignore the subject

now you know the real reason why there isn't a True Detective season 3.

>Season 1 revolves around a satanic pedophile cult that penetrates high-ranking govt officials
>Season 2 deals with corruption at every level of govt, with more occult undertones

Nic PIZZAlato was exposing too much and (((they))) silenced him

>interdimensional psychic vampires

Nic knew about this too

Should I go to the Ventura PD and ask about the designer history and stuff?

umm..

maybe not honestly from what i saw in the last thread

maybe you should wait a couple days till they get word of it to break the ice

it could either be very awkward or very dangerous for you user

if you still are curious go with friends and dont bring identification or a vehicle and when you leave make sure you arent followed

you dont have to give identification to a officer without him suspecting you of breaking the law

a good question is to ask them if they know about the declasification of pedo symbols in 2007 done by the fbi

bump

Evil triumphs when good men do nothing. I'll stop by tomorrow on my day off and ask casually about the badge design. Maybe get a lead on what year it was issued maybe find some hidden connections between the other department designs

if you're going to go get a spy cam that can stream video to the internet. just in case.

if they respond no

ask they why they arent being properly trained to asses the threat that is present in their ordnance zone?

seeing as how it is the sex trafficing capital of the north america

Okay I'll figure something out

very peculiar indeed...

twitter.com/glennbeck/status/828278362699350017

just be careful man

maybe try and talk to a female first and gather the surroundings in while in the guise of communication

look for sketchy officers

look for weird reactions

lastly notify a close friend before hand

keep us posted too!

or let us know before hand so if you dont return

unfortunately i live in the heartland or id provide some help

Look at Glen what an Idiot.

People are gunna get GangStalked.

christ

i wasnt expecting that

those poor souls...

I'll start a thread before I go. It will be around 2pm tomorrow if I go. Wish me luck

could he be so fucking stupid?

he literally just sent a fucking siren out

If they a supposedly infiltrated by (((them))), why did they achieve such giant pedo bust???

What are you highlighting?

He's involved?

thats great.

good luck man!

this is really self-less of you.

thank of the kids man!

but remeber that if you are in danger you cant help them so play it cool and safe and dont show your hand till they play theirs

What in the chilli beef fuck!?

Face Amerilards, this all goes too deep. Nothing can help you now short of a coast to coast nuclear holocaust.

>Christ Dorner
no, he reported excessive force.

LAPD brass kicked him out because it was lowering morale, no doubt.

Wihte racitsts become cops because they think they are the boss and all mud people deserve what shit they give them.

In San Fran, alt right militants murdered Harvey Milk, not just cos he was gay, but because he stole power from alt right with his influence on the mayor.

however, it is because alt right Nazis believe they are the master race when they are not, and the excessive force proves they aren't.

If you want your mud people compliant, then treat them respectfully and they will stop resisting arrest.

What's special about this one?

i think hes just incompetant

who alerts someone they've been tracking for years and even states descriptive details of their target objective hours before a bust?

he said the youngest kid is 10 and that he was in movies for years meaning he was kidnapped

Alright I will. later user

the eye of horus

aka all seeing eye

Oh you mean that thing that is literally on our money.

i think the op from the last thread said it was too coincidental that all these busts happened after pedowood then after pizza gate and now these are coming out

they need a way to appease the crowd before we all snap

this is all just conjecture obviously but im trying to give you perspective

Notice if you over lay two of the triangles they make the star of David

there is a gay producer or hollywood type who seduced the two coreys.

some people think Charlie Sheen goes boy chasing when he is high on coke.

supposedly he picks boys barely out of their teens (14-16) which makes him pedophile.

but he has money and all boys love money to keep quiet.

except the coreys.

so haim died because of his kike guilt. and feldman won't talk because he is a kike raising a family.

so you guys should picket charlie sheen in front of his ex wife, the recent one with twin boys, since she is a druggie n more easily triggered.

She will call Charlie and he will flip.

Wear bulletproof vests. Charlie is a registered gun owner.

yes.

represents the ability to know all and see all

in a menicing way of course

bump

ok?

lets just keep this thread focused on the subject at hand then

ok, the subject at hand is related.

the cops have consistently let charlie go.

he bribed the justice system over assaulting all his ex's while high.

and it is likely he is involved in the pedo cult.

ive heard of this...

wasnt sheen on the first movie set of the correys?

this would lay claim to what correy said about what he was decieved into doing on his first movie set

correography was actually what redpilled me on pedowood and pizzagate those poor boys

there parents practically dropped them off in hollywood and left with checks

apparently boys get it the worst in hollywood from what ive heard

he was fired for whistleblowing excessive force on lapd as a cop.

i appologize ill have to go over it again i thought you were trolling

Concern-trolling shill here.
I'll said it in the pizzagate threads, and I'll say it here, this is interesting, sure, dig deeper, but try to stop sounding so retarded. Every time you find this symbol you take it as evidence that the conspiracy goes further than you imagined. Every time you don't find it, you take it as evidence that the symbol isn't completely ubiquitous, reinforcing you belief that the times you did find it it's significant. That's pretty fucking retarded.
A sheriff's badge is a star. You want to embellish it, you put a circle in it. That leaves you with 6 near-triangles to decorate. You might choose a spiral design. That does not mean you're a pedo. And if your designing a sheriff's star, you might look at or adapt someone else's to get some ideas.
I'm not saying you're wrong, I'm just saying you're being dumb fucking autists about it. Is there any correlation between countries with these and missing children and child exploitation? Was anyone that design one outed as a pedo? Have you got any corroboration at all for this?
Bonus trivia. This symbol is classified in the US trade mark logos as an incomplete triangle, class 26.05.03. The earliest US trade mark I've found with this type of symbol is a German company Eisen und Drahtwerk from 1970, I'm guessing the logo was chosen because it look like an 'e', and also could represent coiled wire, quite ingenious.

how the FUCK is the world up to its neck in sick twisted shit... what the fuck were we doing

so clearly she would be easy to crack like you said

based on prior phsyical abuse and drama resulting in such

it depends on how black you are.

if you bill cosby u get protected until you too old to rot in jail.

if you a black immigrant from haiti, den u done be police brutalized cos u will be pimping and selling drugs when the black gangs adopt you.

While we are on the tv show/child abuse watch this with pizzagate and mind control in mind.
wikipedia.org/wiki/Dollhouse_(TV_series)

nice delusion. if this your special conspiracy theory.

is this about mkultra and personality implanting and such?

i feel like im going to fall furthur in the rabbit hole

it get rid of cucks like us who want them accountable, to stop protecting the pedos in their ranks.

Well Marxism talks about breaking the chains as it were, and the bird has broken shackles around it's ankles. Definitely suspect.