Communism VS Capitalism

Why isn't ''Capitalism'' considered an ideology and how much free is the ''free market''?

If the market was truly free
I'd be drinking crystal pepsi

Capitalism is a system. Free market Capitalism is an ideology. It failed completely up to the 30s of the last century.

Google "Really really free market"

Capitalism is the natural way of doing things. Breathing isn't an ideology

Capitalism isn't an ideology the same way atheism isn't a religion.

Atheism is the absence of a coercive religious and spiritual structure.
Capitalism (pure capitalism, not mixed economy) is the absence of a coercive economic and political structure.

Then where was it for the remainder of human history leading up to it?

People were trading things before we even had written languages. To trade something you want with something you have a surplus off is a part of human nature.

What do you mean where was it?

>natural

U serious?

yes, with valued resources like sex, food, clothes (((or gold))) not matted cotton swabs with "God" printed on them.

WUT???

Do you even know what capitalism is.

Oh, yeah, I remember.

Khhhm,

>American education

I don't expect a communist to understand.

>is the natural way

>is the absence of a coercive economic and political structure

is a part of human nature

I think Capitalism vs Communism are rooted in the same negative ideology - that people, if left to their own devices are selfish and greedy. Capitalism seeks to acknowledge this and control it to use it and benefit from it in society. Communism seeks to acknowledge it also, but seeks to control it and reduce greed and selfishness to benefit from society.

There is a more positive root ideology, I think - and that's anarchism. Where if left to their own devices, people are good, altruistic and will not shaft each other.

In my personal experiences face to face with people, I'm more positive. But when looking at society, i'm negative. This causes a dilemma. Perhaps that makes me a libertarian - wanting some, small government, to take care of when face to face, normal positive relationships break down at society level.

I understand what is capital accumulation and investment, wage labor and shiet.

>if left to their own devices, people are good,
how naive

>how naive
Well, that's Anarchism for you. Im not sure what Ancaps believe.

I think it was John Gray who wrote something about how both Capitalism and Communism are just the same ideologies of the Judeo Christian tradition.

They both assume that people have original sin, that they are sinners, and that there is something wrong with them.

a system based on the idea of exchange of goods where both parties benefit

or a system based on the idea of taking from one and giving to another using the threat of violence

Nice arguments.

How can you say ''the absence of political structure'' when economical war is practiced daily?