Brit/pol/ - Mayfly Tribute Edition

>Thread Theme
youtube.com/watch?v=6pwkOMKirhg

>Tories: "If you voted Leave to lower immigration you're in for a rude awakening - Cuts in immigration are not achievable"
independent.co.uk/news/uk/politics/brexit-immigration-voters-eu-nationals-stephen-crabb-white-paper-a7562466.html

>Spies and civil servants who leak national security secrets face up to 14 years in jail, in the first overhaul of the Official Secrets Act in a century due to "the growing threat from Russia"
telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/02/02/exclusive-spies-civil-servants-leak-secrets-face-14-years-jail/

>Muslim pupils outnumber Christian children in more than 30 church schools, including one CoE primary that has a 100% Muslim population
thetimes.co.uk/edition/news/muslim-pupils-fill-the-pews-at-anglican-schools-gp2jzvslc

>Britons must be offered 'associate EU membership', claims MEP
independent.co.uk/news/uk/home-news/brexit-latest-news-theresa-may-european-union-associate-citizenship-eu-charles-goerens-a7562416.html

>Stoke Labour deny seeking an alliance with the Lib Dems to stop Are Nutt
independent.co.uk/news/uk/politics/jeremy-corbyn-labour-paul-nuttall-collaboration-liberal-democrats-in-upcoming-stoke-on-trent-by-a7562506.html

>Shadow Chancellor John McDonnell proposes cap on energy prices
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-38858225

>(((Kingdom of Zion shilling intensifies)))
bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-38868039

>Hitchens on Sunday
hitchensblog.mailonsunday.co.uk/2017/02/peter-hitchens-which-of-these-pc-plodders-will-be-britains-next-top-cop.html

>Michael Fallon: Britain needs to engage "military to military" with Russia
express.co.uk/news/uk/762548/UK-must-engage-with-Russia-MILITARY-TO-MILITARY-in-chilling-threat-amid-global-tensions

Other urls found in this thread:

thetimes.co.uk/edition/news/muslim-pupils-fill-the-pews-at-anglican-schools-gp2jzvslc
bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-38868039
youtube.com/watch?v=R2uZyTm_w0M
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

#VisitMyMosque

Do we love Trump or what folks?

Fantastic leader.

Great man.

The problem with Scotland:
> There are plenty in Scotland who despise the SNP for what they've done but they have no voice to speak out of.
> Scottish Media is being hijacked by the SNP who are trying to control it...there have already been reports of them gagging journalists for speaking out against them.
> Most people in Scotland outright refuse to speak out against them because the SNP have indoctrinated their supporters into thinking that anyone who is against the SNP is actually against Scotland.
> Despite the SNP continuing to parrot about Scotland voting to REMAIN in the EU, barely anyone actually voted. More people voted Leave or abstained from voting. The SNP are not listening to Leave voters just like they ignored the No voters in 2014.
> As long as people refuse to go to the polls in elections thinking that they have no chance of kicking the SNP out, they will remain in power. If you want to send a signal that enough is enough, you must go to the ballot box yourself when the next chance to vote comes.

What people in Scotland need to do:
> 4th May 2017 is the LOCAL COUNCIL ELECTIONS. It's a single transferable vote system where you number rank your preferences. Don't give the SNP any number, nor the Greens for that matter since they pretty much sold out to the SNP.
> 2020 (unless shit changes) is the UK GENERAL ELECTION. People need to figure out how to get the SNP out of those seats. Labour is pretty much beyond fucked and too many people think that the Tories are fucking evil, but if the choice is either that or the continuation of the SNP robot, what choice do you realistically have?
> 2021 is the SCOTTISH PARLIAMENT ELECTION. There's been plenty of talk that the SNP might actually LOSE this in favour of the Tories, but who knows at the end of the day. PEOPLE HAVE TO FUCKING VOTE.

People who are fed up need make their voices known. Go make a few videos or something, stand up for yourself instead of just letting yourself get fucked by these sheep.

TFW you wake up and realize you live in a police state

Sweet sevens

Anime desu

ANGUS YOUTH ELECTION

I R A N
R
A
N

Who was more of a bitch: Thatcher or May?

I'm going to go with Thatcher because she actively helped set the stage, whereas May was shoved by historical necessity and basically just riding the wave of Blair. Thatcher was a conscious break with the past.

Someone hit me up with a traditional English breakfast idea. You can fuck off with the Vegemite though.

>bashing the Mail
>ever

>Muslim pupils fill the pews at Anglican schools

>"Muslim pupils outnumber Christian children in more than 30 church schools, including one Church of England primary that has had a “100% Muslim population”.

PROTS ON SUICIDE WATCH LMAO

>tfw libertarians try to imply that their entire wacko cucked ideology is secretly based because one absolute crank tries to combine it with murderous far-right tendencies

I moved to Suffolk recently.

Let me read your thoughts on Suffolk brit/pol/

Please delete

>vegemite
U wot m8?

>More people voted Leave or abstained from voting
Please tell me you're not grouping those two together. (i.e. "Leave+Abstain > Remain")
I mean by the same logic "Yes+Abstain > No"

Rules based on turnout are the last refuge of a scoundrel. (Remember that by the 40% rule imposed in the 1979 devolution referendum, the UK would be unable to leave the EU even if nobody voted "Remain" because less than 40% of the electorate voted to leave.)

toast

>You can thank the Eternal Anglo for 8 years of Trumpenreich

Reddit language, Reddit memes - Post discarded
And the Mail is shit

Fucking hell that's absolutely Anglo

>heated bread
Sounds depressing.

>bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-38868039
checked

bacon
eggs
toast
beans
tomatoes
mushrooms

tea

>if i put stink lines on someone i don't like then i win

are newspapers staffed by literal kindergarteners?

>eternal anglo
>reddit

Hello tourist

Meant the Trumpenreich and /r/the_blemfald 8 years meme

Who eats beans and tomatoes in the morning? The rest just sounds like a typical American breakfast minus the tea.

Not necessarily but her nose isn't that big, her eyes aren't that baggy (yet) and her lips aren't that rubbery nor does she wear a dead cat on her head

What do your political cartoons look like

why not just drop the voluntarism bit and be a proper fascist, protectionist sorta guy.

it just comes across as being tony blair but draping yourself in the red flag because you just can't stop listening to billy bragg's bastardized version of l'internationale.

COUGH COUGH SPLUTTER

Y-YES JEREMY I SUPPORT YOU FULLY I AM JUST TOO SICK TO POSSIBLY VOTE ON THIS A50 BILL

COUGH WHEEZ, OOH, WOE IS ME, WILL THIS INFERNAL MALADY NEVER CEASE?

Awww making me hungry I would lov at

I'd say second biggest exporter of terrorism, but Trump will never name any of the Gulf States

>What do your political cartoons look like
About the same

Thanks for the cuck interpretation.

EXCITING NEWS!!!1

>refumongs
Nah

Vegemite is australian retard, no-one even knows what vegemite is over here.

tfw you wake up and realize you have our watermark on your flag

>He doesn't believe ARE DIANE was seriously unwell

It's shitter Marmite apparently

Must be hard for you to see it every time

(pic related)

>eating marmite when you have vegemite
you folks are missing out

Note: In Traditional American culture, the sympathetic character is actually the man in the suit. Americans typically regard these figures as though they were a form tribal chief or elder sage, although unintrusive scientific investigation by naturalists has thusfar revealed that they're most analogous to the Australian Dingo, with their presence closely correlated with disappearance of babies.

Stop Abbottposting

It's the Han Chinese poster in Australia

What are the Brit/pol/ approved supermarkets?

Whenever I'm in Morrisons I notice there are 30% more non-whites in there than other supermarkets, it's like they know they're safe in there or something.

>Ronnie Campbell, Labour MP for Blyth Valley and Leave supporter, still recovering from stomach cancer, travelled 100 miles just so he could vote to trigger article 50
>Abbott, one of the four most senior Labour Party politicians, said she had a migraine and was that evening spotted having a G&T with Corbyn and Shabby Chakraboty in a pub

What the fuck is her problem?

>Said he was Sorry
Fatwa against Nick Clegg when?

Thatcher saved the country. Research the 70's, the whole country was totally fucked.

I love Theresa. Such a cute pointy nose and sharp eyes. Fucking love her.

>Ronnie Campbell, Labour MP for Blyth Valley and Leave supporter, still recovering from stomach cancer, travelled 100 miles just so he could vote to trigger article 50
>Abbott, one of the four most senior Labour Party politicians, said she had a migraine and was that evening spotted having a G&T with Corbyn and Shabby Chakraboty in a pub

Yeah that's pretty fucking damning. Jeremy should punish her as though she defied the whip, but he won't punish her and he won't punish those who did defy the whip either. He's utterly spineless.

Buy local produce from independent and long established, succession-based family traders - it is often cheaper unless you want to buy the very basic, value brands that are full of unnatural chemicals.

If that isn't possible, have this image in mind.

At least Thatcher was principled. She believed in Powellite economics and tried her best to impliment them as per her understanding.

May is just some cunt who just shouts buzzwords and everyone laps it up while doing fuck all to carry out the will of the electorate

What is the implication of this comic?

I'd say May. Thatcher at least did some good and was under the illusion she was helping the country. The same cannot be said for May.

Every post.
Every post you show what a little kid you are.
You can't even address coherant points can you?
Daddy Hitchens not done a talk on this has he?
You just don't know what to say if Daddy Hitchens hasn't said it!
Seriously though man. I think you're pathetic. I know several posters here who think you're a fucking pathetic child.
I remember at the meet up people were fucking having a laugh about what a fucking fat little faggot you were.
I just think that a little kid like you pretending to be somehow important here is funny.
That's all.
There's no need to get upset about it you know.
Lefty pathetic children are just part of life here.

top quality, that pic of the skinny anglo pulling his pants down to the nigger is criminally underused. Here's my OC of it

>and tried her best to impliment them as per her understanding.
Which as Powell noted, was dead wrong.

I suppose you're right in that she was something of a proper politician, instead of a weird leather-trouser'd entity.

>and was under the illusion she was helping the country
I have some doubts about this. Or at least, the country as a whole.
I can't regard obliviousness as an all-encompassing excuse, nor can I excuse bad action on the basis of good intentions. If the think-tanks really got to her to the extent she genuinely believed she was doing good with some of the things she did, that's quite a scary thought indeed.

Though again, in token niceness I must say one must have a personality to be a bitch. It's very easy to be grey.

Don't be so racist, we love refugees here

Interesting graph. It definitely showcases the class hierarchy.

That's it, I'm out.

The fact he has her anywhere near the shadow cabinet, least of all as shadow home secretary, shows he doesn't give a fuck about any backlash caused by her, he just wants his top team to be composed of loyalists, and Abbot is an absolute loyalist to him

She's a fucking car crash, everything she touches turns to shit, the only reason Andrew Neil had her on his programmes is because she was the comic relief

And, once again, UKIP are missing a trick here. They should be asking the people of Stoke whether they want Diane fucking Abbott in charge of police and counter-terrorism. Stick her piggish face on every leaflet and affix some of her anti-white quotes to it, that'll get a few heads turning

Political cartoons have always been the lowest form of wit and political discourse. There's no reason for them, other than to make the artist feel intelligent and talented.

kek, I know there's CCTV everywhere anyway, why would I start shit?

All this poster tells me is that I can commit crimes when there's nobody else on the bus

I only shop at Tesco, simply because it's the most convinient place for me to shop at on my way home from work. The only other option I realistically have is Sainsburys and that isn't half as big as the Tesco I go to.

About 5 years ago I would rather have gone to the Sainsburys, but I feel as though Tesco have vastly improved over the past couple of years.

Still, do the supermarkets really need so fucking many varities of apple? Seriously, I go in, go over to the fruit and veg section and I'm presented with about 10 different types of apple to choose from. It's totally excessive and not at all necessary.

It's not so bad when I'm after pears, they've got 4 different varities of pear AT MOST. When it comes to apples though, jesus fucking christ. I can't believe there hasn't been a case of a lefty MP making a big fuss over this yet, claiming that all these supermarkets and their enormous fruit and veg section are harming the environment because the likes of Tesco and Sainsburys just HAVE to accomodate every species of apple on the fucking planet.

Lastly, I take a trip tp Aldi every few months so I can stock up on nuts because they're an absolute fortune everywhere else.

Remember it's already too late. Everything wrong about the CURRENT YEAR was set in motion long before you were born.

Britain will never be white again, women will never be women again, you will never have a big happy family and a decent rewarding job to go to.

Ride the Tiger.

>he just wants his top team to be composed of loyalists
Because everyone else just quits the minute they're appointed. He doesn't have much choice.

[GEORGE BUSH] [POO POO]

(HE IS A BAD PRESIDENT.)

>it's a triptramps wank each other off episode

What do you lads think of this then-

youtube.com/watch?v=R2uZyTm_w0M

>Weird leather trouserd entity
BANNED

Honestly though, has there ever been a more vain and petty MP

Not saying the guy's not a twat, but that was a total over-reaction to what he posted. Take a Valium, mate.

noice

>women will never be women again
Wait, they've finally found out how to cure it?
They'll stop nationwrecking now, right?

This calls for a celebration
*unsheaths champagne*

> He doesn't have much choice.

He could start overruling the NEC and picking loyalists for by-elections and stop being a mega cuck

Generation Z could not grow up fast enough

What the hell are you on about?

Made a present for the Angloposter

>Reason it's still up is because people argue it's "art"

It's absolute filth, that's what it is

I agree nuts are insane prices. I'm a Sainsbury's man myself but I would choose Tesco next. When I'm in Morrison's, all the advertising placements are full on diversity shit everywhere and it creeps me the fuck out

>Which as Powell noted, was dead wrong.
Half the time, I don't think Powell had any coherent philophasy.

He went from militant atheist to anglican preacher

He went from hardline libertarian economics to restricted immigration

He hated the welfare state yet supported the NHS,

He was C I V I C yet a British nationilist that promted reduction in inflow.

One of Powells favourite passtimes was to write the harshest of letters critizing everyone, from random newspapers to other MP's for the most minor lapses in grammer or understanding.

He was a full tier autistic egomaniac and would never admit anyone else would understand his "logic".

It sort of pisses me off that everyone just sources that bbc "documentary", odd man out I think it was call, as the be all well of Powell information.

Absolutely haram.

#VisitMyMosque is the number 2 trend. #yorkshirepuddingday is 7th. British culture is gone.

>I remember at the meet up people were fucking having a laugh about what a fucking fat little faggot you were.
That seems as much an indictment of you as of him desu.

I dunno, his power base isn't particularly strong or coherent.
Although personally I've lost what could in circumspect terms be described as my "faith" in him. Now I just pray he holds on as long as possible so the Blairites keep making bastards of themselves.

I'll take a consciously useless Labour party over one that pretends to be useful while doing nothing

Unironically considering moving in with my family in rural Cornwall desu. There's work there I can do.
I just want to hunker down until everything collapses, semi-Varg style.

This obsession with making islam look cool and cuddly never ceases to baffle me. It's almost a cliche to say that you don't understand why the left loves this ideology quite so much, but it bears repeating because it absolutely makes zero sense whatsoever.

And I don't buy that "they're just being tolerant". Tolerance is one thing, these people want to outright celebrate it. WHY?

>British and Soviet flags are biggest
Russians know where it's at.

It's just a copypasta of what pic related said when he came off Twitter to yell at me on Sup Forums

ANYCUNT UP ITT LIKE PUMPING THE MISSUS ON A SATURDAY NIGHT?

>That seems as much an indictment of you as of him
Your politics are ridiculous, but you have a nice turn of phrase. I left off the Star Wars bit at the end.

>supporting commies