10 million Scandinavian.

choose one.

Other urls found in this thread:

instagram.com/maria_domark/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Back under the fridge, roach

10 million Scandinavian.

You really want to get killed.

i am Pontian Greek you britfags, you are worse than jew.

10 millions cucks in our country that will invite 20 million negros and ISIS , dumb move

fuck off cunt we're full

10 mega scandinavian because they will go extinct after a while anyway

Christian Arabs.

Is this another Obama deal?

To hell with you then roach rape baby

this guy looks absolutely disgusting

Is it me or does she kinda look like Julie Benz?

fuck...thats a though one
I would choose Scandinavians because I like blonde girls more and we Balkanlars are alpha enough to deal with these cucks

b-but he looks like a avarage romanian men

He's muslim though so he's alpha as fuck

that guy looks like a fucking goof, how did he bag a chick that hot.

Christcucks will defend racemixing.

Daily reminder cucktianity is NOT WHITE AND NOT NATIONALIST

good job you just got the whole sweden in your backyard enjoy sir

Muslim arabs are superior, they e conquered the christians and deserve to flourish.

>Christian Arab

if you mean christians of middle east like syrian/lebanese orthodox, since most them have partly greek/rum heritage.

Yeah because the Whites in here now have just been so drastically against a massive flood of 3rd world refuse from Latin America coming into the country

Are the scandinavians Swedish?

So Alpha that he ran away from a war in his Country lol
He didnt, These are Women who want to virtua Signal by making pics like this
They even have Kids just to get atention
in a month or so she wont know him anymore

or is at her way to become a sex slave in Northern Iraq

either way is funny to me

make sure to post the updated photo of her with a black eye later

not just orthodox once, mostly upper west levant hellenic.

How the fuck did that guy bag an attractive girl like that? I doubt he's rich so it's either daddy issues/he's incredibly charismatic.

They were all scandinavian ancestary

Fpbp

In Germany Antifa can go to Schools and take German children and Teens to "Photoshoots" and "spontaneous Protests" even if the Kids dont like this (Yes the left has this much power in Germoney) this could be their propaganda

You really need to get off 4 chan. This is a common site in Europe, no matter how much pol praises blonde blue eyed beauty of men, which only means somehting if that blonde man goes to a thir world shit hole like latin america

Novelty.

wat

Western Orientals are into being slick and charming the way Germans are into obedience.

I will take a Christian any day of any race over degenerate godless nords.

Do you lads seriously hate someone just because of their skin colour?
I know i don't.
Not joking btw

yeah most christians of upper west levant didn't mix that much with desert goatfuckers. They survived living in their own christian communities. But I have greater compassion for
the orthodox people of levant because many of them still call themselves Rum like us.

God bless them.

Read up on it. Theres many Left Wing Institutions here, which have Close ties to
Antifa and are at the Heart of the Schooling System

10 million Christian arabs. We have enough cucks here already, we don't need more of the nord infestation making it worse.

Liever Turks dan Paaps

complete bullshit, they aren't even enough of the country to make important decisions anywhere outside of Minnesota

How can nordcucks even compete???

Minessota filled with somalians like sweden, coincidence ?I think not

christian arabs

see Sup Forums is a board of peace

Dude she's just a dyed blonde

oz shitposters make the white race proud desu

They look Mizrhais(Mizrahim), the guy look Mizrahi and the gril might be too(just with lither skin or half mizrahi.)
Are they turkish?
now that I look at the guy again he look more like arab.

10 million Christian Arab
C'mon this isnt even a hard question

Yeah, because Somalians are totally the worst immigrant problem facing America right now, right user? It isn't possibly the Mexicans, Guatemalans, and all other manner of coffee-colored shit Mestizos that have already flooded and outnumbered whites in many parts of the country.

European males are so submissive and weak-willed that white women have no choices but to submit themselves to brown alpha males.

10 million christian arab.
The 10 million scandinavians will turn my country into a degenerate shithole and allow 20 million muslim shitskins in eventually because scandinavians are naturally cucks.

>common site in Europe
Well, I don't live in Europe, and I doubt it's as common as Sup Forums (and Sup Forums in general) makes it out to be.

also
>site

Scandinavians who came to the US were all conservative religious nut jobs, same with most of our white immigrants really. I don't say that as a bad thing- they'll probably be conservative and devout

Are playing tricks on us Jew?

We called themselves Greek in Turkey, not Rum.
t.Pontian <
i dont know really.

>i am Pontian Greek
can you speak pontic greek? I recently read that pontic greek idiom is still spoken in mountain region of Pontus but it's sad because most of the speakers are turkish nationalists that are unware of their heritage.

>i am Pontian Greek
You still exist?

neither

That's a girl with fake blonde hair.

What, are you trying to copy her look faggot?

Jesus christ.. this is why your women prefer trucks over men.

Flag: Turkey
LOL

keep dreaming dirty brown guy

Mexicans are bro tier and I prefer them over sven cucks anyday

Pretty certain that guy is Israeli

this

He's probably referring to how ethnic Swedes (even in America) will still crave Somalian cum.

She has nice tits though. Decent face too.

>Mexicans
>Bro tier
You need to go back.

Scandinabians are likely to be muslim so i pick christian arabs.

of course, Childs of Byzantine always exist.
>can you speak pontic greek?
Unfortunately no, family has migrated to metropol.

You're an idiot, would you rather live in Sweden or Mexico? One's an actually nice first world country with an average quality of life even higher than America's, the other is fucking Mexico.

Yeah seems like it.
instagram.com/maria_domark/

A lot of Mexicans are alright

:(

Are you muslim? Is that how the turks let you live? How many are there of you?

>jews are white

That wraps it up then

At least their off spring won't be ugly and/or retarded unlike when a white person breeds with a black.

how bout more than 20 million illegal aliens/immigrants
oh wait... u.s. is on top of dat

it's real in his head

not much. majority of anatolian greeks gone in population exchange
i am orthodox.

nah, but when 99% of arabs around you are 3rd world scum, you make the association "arab = 3rd world scum", even tho there are educated and good arabs.
but they dont come to germany so much

h-how?

Dude's hot. Just sayin'.

>funny to me
Me too..

Exept, my country isn't being raped out of existence. I guess you krauts do have a genocidal sense of humor.

good point
one of my mates is a muslim, he and his dad are surgeons and he is pretty smart n' shit

One of the few pleasures in my life is BTFOing cuckposters and making sluts cry, so thanks fot that my dude :)

many turks have greek heritage and that's a fact and not a meme like "turk rapebaby". But /pol always like to look the other way around.
My grandpa comes from Gumushane (Argyropolis) Pontus and he could speak pontic greek fluently. Embrace your byzantine heritage bro. Remember that religions only separated us, all those places were once hellenic and influenced the world more than any other cold shithole in northern europe did.
btw nice map, saved it.

>alpha

5'8", hairy disgusting beard, loses in war pathetically at every opportunity. Remind me again how that's alpha?

MUH BROWN BIG COCK
i literally hate these manlets

Really really really hot. I wanna fuck him so bad.

What a fucking dumb question OP
Not surprised you're from Turkey

I'm pretty triggered desu.

When the sight of the khara disgusts me as much as white people.

>low amount of good-looking rape-babies
>dormant rape, destroy and murder tendencies
>religion approaches liberalism

the Scandinavians
just keep them off media

Christians worship an invisible man in the sky and his kike on a stick son. Why would you want these people in your country?

This is where the "white turk" meme comes from. A consequent minority of turkish citizens are Greeks in denial.

t. diasporafag

This desu. Women prefer darker men. Blonde men look to feminine.
Pic related

maybe they should keep the beard?

And the bosnian, tatar and albanian diaspora in turkey are whiteish

Christian arabs are just as bad as any other arab. Christianity dosen't make a country great, look at fucking south Sudan, or all of africa.
The people are still the same, reguarless of religion.

fpbp

I guess the simple truth is that all women prefer Arab men. Pictures like this are increasingly common. White guys will just have to rely on prostitutes.