Make Brazil great again

Any chance that Bolsonaro can become president 2018?

He seems to be pretty redpilled.

>news.vice.com/article/meet-brazils-donald-trump-hes-deliberately-outrageous-and-he-wants-to-be-president

>theintercept.com/2014/12/11/misogynistic-hateful-elected-official-democacratic-world-brazils-jair-bolsonaro/

It's "possible" but I don't know. The commies and neocons have way too much power in this country, especially among the poor.

>again

MAKE BRAZIL GREAT FOR ONCE

>legal president was overthrown by soros shills
>let`s vote for another soros shill

lel

This

That guy, i mean he looks like man with strong political views )))

"Brazil's Donald Trump" is a pretty retarded statement. He is NOTHING like Donald.

A Brazilian Donald Trump would be someone like Dr. Ray or João Doria.

Yes, he can win

I'll vote for him. I want guns to shoot lazy shitskins and commies.
But the people from the northeast are mixed communists and will vote PT because they want gibs.

I believe he can win.

His political views are mostly incoherent and all over the place. He is a nationalist who wants more free trade and economic liberalism, and also loves Israel like a good cuckservative. On the other hand, he wants harsh penalties for crime and even putting the Army to fight gangs.

>free trade and economic liberalism
>and also loves Israel like

what a coincidence

>selling national resources and industries to (((foreign interest)))
>obsessed with pleasing (((foreign investors)))
He is not redpilled

He has already said Pinochet (and Fujimori) did nothing wrong.

rather goy than red.

Well, prepare your anuses huehuebros, i mean 1% of population(guess (((Who))) will take all profit

Good goyim, you will be sentenced in comfortable gulag

whatever u say ivan, you're lucky that russia dropped out from the communist bullshit or you would really know how bad it fucking is.You can shill as hard as you can bolsonaro being the "zionist guy" but as of it right now he is probably the best option for the average brazilian male.

wtf I love Jair "Pinochet 2: Electric Boogaloo" Bolsonaro now

>you're lucky that russia dropped out from the communist bullshit

You know nothing blyat, it was terrible for 15 years since destruction of SU