>We Are The Silent Majority
youtu.be/3lrrPG5iPAk
>American Comeback Story
youtu.be/pm8n9qVIK_8

OP pastebin: pastebin.com/nygxu29R
prev

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/gbody19/status/827950591343210502
independent.co.uk/news/world/europe/syrian-refugee-sues-facebook-angela-merkel-selfie-anas-modamani-viral-fake-news-terrorism-brussels-a7533961.html
archive.is/J1WPW
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Will Trump attend the Super bowl today?

drumpf

Awoo?

fuck football

praise kek

maga

CTR shills detected.

Real story: 9th Circuit Court of Appeals decided not to immediately revoke the TRO. Instead they told the DoJ, Washington AG, and anyone else to have arguments prepared for Monday when the case will actually be heard.

Hell no. The Super Bowl is already a traffic nightmare. Having the President attend is throwing gasoline on a fire.

He was watching from Mar-a-Lago.

Someone please answer:

With the judge ruling, who RIGHT NOW is able to come to the US from those seven war-torn shitholes? Anybody?

Awooooo~vement

why does he wear the mask?

AWOO
Checked, praise.

I'm not sure if this was a dream I had or something I saw on Facebook/Twitter. It said that the appeal for the judge's ruling was rejected. Was this a dream I had? I know Circut 9 is full liberal and are retards.

Can anybody confirm whether or not this happened or my subconscious made it up?

WHYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY???

>No Trump tweet today

Did Trump break his phone from his anger?

But how can Trump throw the game winning pass from Florida?

how does the court appeal work? i know nothing of the legal process
what i know so far is judge ruled travel ban illegal, justice department filed for appeal and stay of execution, stay was denied. can they deny the appeal too or what?
looks to me like they're committing judicial overreach but like i said, i know nothing of the legal process

It would be hilarious though, all that traffic being shut down for hours. Maybe he should when its hosted in a blue state just to troll.

What did Tom Brady's wife mean by this?

Hope not, they've got a hundred Syrian refugees ready for the half-time show

*sips aryan blood*

Will /ptg/ autist-follow Superbowl tonight or do I have to go to Sup Forums ?

What does Melania's pussy feel like?

Awoo!

checked, praise kek

Is that the SNL writer who made fun of Baron?

kys

What did he mean by this?

twitter.com/gbody19/status/827950591343210502

Awoo!

IT'S OVER

THE SPICE HAS STOPPED FLOWING

WHAT DID WE DO WRONG?
WHY DID WE END UP ON THE WRONG SIDE OF HISTORY?

If nothing is happening, I'll post about it.

Schlomoberg gave her a few millions to do this

It's understandable really

What really matters is pic related isn't it?

I guess I have been replaced for baking, sorry. Tech issues, we still had time though.

You were baking after this then, right?

>No.

Nyans.

Because as the braindead retards who still enjoy SNL keep tuning in the writers will keep shitting it out

Pls reply. :(

KAC BACK ON FOX

yes

Fun fact: The NSA checks these things and he will never ever get a visa

Awoo and Sup Forums shitposting are my favorite.

why hasn't trump tweeted? got btfo too hard by that judge?

I woke up late wtf happened with the appeal?

No. She got fired. Melissa McCarthy was one of the female Ghost Busters last year.

I'll probably post about it

what are we watching?

Someone post 1182 code image

Post YFW you wake up and your first thought is "Donald Trump is President."

For some reason I thought it was that Fox anchor

You spelled
>WRYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY
wrong.

>No, baby, I'm not gonna make it to the Superb Owl, win it for me will ya, sweetie?

It was just a dream? Thanks. I hate dreams where I don't know if it actually happened or not.

In progress. Hearings on Monday.
Motion to reinstate ban immediately denied.

Why doesn't Kellyanne call the protesters as rioters?

Fox

Did you know that Trump's "mentor" was obsessed with frogs and had a huge collection of frog trinkets? Also was literally the guy who zealously prosecuted Julius and Ethel Rosenburg and got them the death penalty and then laughed about killing 'treasonous kikes'. It was an avatar of pepe sending kike tratiors to the electric chair...

Cohn was also the Chief council to Joseph McCarthy and the driving force behind the "red scare". His motto? "not all Jews are communists, but all communists are Jews". Roy Cohn is LITERALLY /ourguy/

It's still set for Monday. All that happened was no emergency stay.

They went there because it is faster, but they can go straight to the supreme court. These assholes said there wasn't enough arguments.

Daily reminder California has hope.

For an hour and then I got to get to church.

So no terrorist ban?

What now?

You guys read today's guardian article featuring meme magic?

anyone look at any trump articles in yahoo news? media matters is in full shill mode there.

Cali has no hope, Jefferson does

That should be about 2 more threads then. Thanks for baking.

these things get submitted all the time, they never go anywhere because they are raised by kooks with no backing

Do you have a link to the article? Or an archive?

No, the Guardian is not among my usual readings.

t. jamal

link?

>reading the mainstreem meteor in 2017

yikes!

Screenshot and post it, Nigel.

Ah ok. I mean it should pass if they simply look at it from a legal standpoint right? Even the judges who suspended this ban have recognized that the president has the rigth to do it, but they either said that it should be suspended temporarily to sort out the people in airports or that they don't think the ME is that dangerous.

REEEEEEEE

True but now.you have a president literally spewing and encouraging this behavior. Call your representative if you need to uncuck them.

Can't make this shit up:

independent.co.uk/news/world/europe/syrian-refugee-sues-facebook-angela-merkel-selfie-anas-modamani-viral-fake-news-terrorism-brussels-a7533961.html

no.. she is taking money so young girls will think that shit is ok.. fuck that whore.

>the Guardian

aren't these the same people that complained that the images of humans we sent into space weren't diverse enough?

It's paragraph after paragraph of nothingness.

archive.is/J1WPW

but i dont watch the superb owl

So what is really going in with the media and Trump right now?

I mean I know they're biased, but they're getting so much stuff wrong. I mean Wapo's Josh Rogin has gotten 3 major stories totally wrong in like the last 5 days. And not minor shit, but actually reporting on things that just never even fucking happened.

Is it the butthurt left spreading so many lies that media are buying it, or is Trump's admin purposely leaking false info just to keep digging their grave?

Appeal might fail, because the 9th circuit is pro-liberal. From there it's the Supreme Court, I believe.

the white house is probably having some insane superbowl pregame party

I'm sure he's raped like 4-5 German women by now

Washington D.C. user here. I am going to wave around a poster saying "The Jews Destroyed America." Wish me luck!

>tfw no kellyanne gf

Journalism is dead. They are now "Presstitutes" because most are paid to shill propaganda.

just archive link it faggot

btw i went there and actually saw an article defending trump - on the guardian of all places - is that how bad the left is in meltdown?

stop this meme, she's ugly as fuck

She's Trump's waifu.

>Ha ha ha, says the voice in my head. Look at the anxious snowflake who can’t get past muh feelz. One of my symptoms is a compulsion to spend too much time on the far-right internet. While itself driven by extreme emotionalism, the toxic right tends to adopt a tone of lofty rationality towards its antagonists. The pain of leftists is not only intellectually contemptible but actively enjoyable. Indeed, there’s an argument that it may even be a policy driver for the Bannon-Miller faction of the new Trump administration, the part that has migrated from the internet to the Oval Office and which understands the appetite of its base for bloody revenge.

Trump insulted the media and that completely outraged them due to being used to their cozy, untouchable position as the curators of all information in the US.

So now the execs who run all the media companies are doing everything in their power to completely destroy him, ironically destroying whatever semblance of journalistic integrity they had left in the process and only further proving Trump right about them.

it's the same thing that happened to the neocons and the alt-right. They drank their own koolaid and bought into the idea of a boogeyman that they manufactured in their own minds

just remember these are the same people that said Hillary would win by 100+ EVs.

They have lost what little credibility that they had left

>CTR shills detected.
>Real story: 9th Circuit Court of Appeals decided not to immediately revoke the TRO. Instead they told the DoJ, Washington AG, and anyone else to have arguments prepared for Monday when the case will actually be heard.

I'm not a shill, I'm being honest.

You see how easy is it is to be lied to and manipulated by the press? It's just overwhelming. Even though I am 100% Trump and believe what he stands for, he is just taken down at every turn by the mass mainstream media, and it will never end, and you only get half the story, so you start to wonder. I had no idea that was their response - just like I had no idea the DoJ reviewed and approved his executive order before he released it. The news lies, not only explicitly but by omission. And who has fucking time to learn anything and everything about these news stories before going to work the next day and hearing Trump-bashing and being able to argue back?

Don't even fuckin' "CTR shill" me. Everyone here feels the same way. It's just too much sometimes.

The 9th circuit has an 80% overturn rate, so I expect Trump to lose, then it goes to SC and gets unfucked

She's brazilian, what do you expect, honestly speaking?

Where the hell is trump?
Why hasn't he tweeted?
Has kac killed him with her horse face?
Did the kike get to him?
I need muh trump banzt