HEY RABBI, WATCHA DOIN'?

HEY RABBI, WATCHA DOIN'?

I'll take "shit that never happened" for 500, Alex

You got any more social media virtue signaling? I love the smug.

And then the whole train stood up and clapped!

nooo I can't take in more. It's literally affecting my psyche, all this virtue signalling fucking EVERYWHERE

What ever happened to virtuous ACTIONS? Social media has inflated people's egos so fucking much.

My theory is that virtue signalling is strictly a female behaviour. Men act, women put on appearances. The thing is that our entire society has been turned into women because the only man that is allowed to exist is the State.

When did everyone become such histrionic fucking narcissists?

They all think they're in their own oscar winning movie.

Ive seen men virtue signal.

Theory disproven.

I think you're right, women are definitely the loudest about it.

It's not enough to read a book, they have to take a picture of it and share to people.

they forgot to include the part where i intercepted the guy with the cleaning idea, i explained how nonpolar molecules sharpie is composed of attach and get wiped off with the nonpolar alchohol. i go on to explain why polar water would not remove it and everyone starts aweing. the train conductor even came into our cart, stalling the train for several minutes to hand me a 1000 dollar certificate we took a photo together shaking each others hands and confetti fell from the ceiling. this was before we wiped the white supremacist bigot vandalism

No that just further proves my point that men are behaving like women.

that gook wasn't clapping like these gullible faggots.
Once again proving gook authoritarianism better than western individuality

What about politicians kissing babies? This tradition is older than voting rights for women.

woman are 100.00%% pure scam.

only exist to expoit men.

fukk them all.

You just know one nigga walked in and laughed his ass off then walked into the next train car avoiding these passengers and their 'heroic' deeds.

>Jews belong in the oven
Well, this is probably their best suspect.

Well yeah a politician would kiss a baby, but would a king? Nah, he doesn't need to virtue signal, he is virtue incarnated on earth. When you don't need the vote of the "masses" you don't have to virtue signal.

My guess is a nation of single mother children raised by TV.

Guess you guys didn't think of hand sanitizer huh?

Wiped your dirty nazi words right off.

Heh.

bro, the hardest virtue signalers are male betas. Women and minorities are seen as underprivileged so they don't have to go over the top declaring themselves moral.

Man you're a fucking retard aren't you, check the name of the dude who made the post in OP's image.

Kek

You could spin that the other way:

>woman are 100.00%% pure scam.
women are 100% meant to be conned.

>only exist to expoit men.
only exist to be used by men.

>fukk them all.
fukk them all.

This is the binary world we live in.
Both occur.

So Maoism?

"one person said:' I guess this is Trump's America'."
Statement status: [never happened]

>One guy got up and said, "Hand sanitizer gets rid of Sharpie. We need alcohol."

People don't talk like this.

You can "say" all the shit in the world, that's what they're good at.

Actually doing something is a whole other story.

Kings would touch the infirm or the ill, as it was believed that the semi-divine touch of the anointed could cure the illnesses of the common folk.
Dunno about kissing though.

i think you may be on to something.

"No, not in NY, not as long as we have hand sanitizer"

Made my day

good point, if you con the women, you also con the men.

I have to agree I guess. Shit's been known since time immemorial.
Keep women to their fancies otherwise they fuck everything up for the men.

Next time they should all take brooms and sweep the streets to fight that pesky nazi littering.

The weary black man sighed, showing lethargic familiarity with the return of racism, centuries of oppression fresh on his mind.

"I guess this is Trump's America" he muttered, staring down onto the subway floor.

An awkward silence swept over the carriage, each well intentioned commuter not sure of how to respond.

Then, all of a sudden, out of the corner of his eye, an aged rabbi lifted himself out of his seat.

"No sir, it's not."

Heads began to turn. A voice from beyond the pale. A seed in the scorched Earth. A hero in a time of unspeakable villainy.

"Not tonight and not ever. Not as long as stubborn Je-, I mean stubborn New Yorkers, have anything to say about it"

Cheers and jubilation erupted from the crowd. Every creed and color, every gender, binary and non-binary, celebrated in unison as the mask of bigotry was lifted and eventually repelled. Even the pan-sexuals knew what side they were on today.

Then a homeless gentleman stuck an AIDS needle into the arm of the black man. Never ride the subway.

>On every window
Every picture is of the exact same glass panel
Also, looks like Whiteboard marker

I don't see why i should get mad at an annoying douche doing a good thing by removing vadalism from a subway.

>tfw i live in a small irrelevant country town and my local (((newspaper))) run by (((murdoch))) has this on it's website

yep no agendas at play here, no sir, a single facebook post being shoved in the faces of millions of people in fucking australia is totally normal

i miss the days when everything seemed so transparent, so clear, but you couldn't understand any of it. when something as simple as your uncle saying "all of these news papers talk to each other" is a discovery on par with finding out who heads the illuminati. now everything is so obvious there's no magic in it anymore.

9/10
>forgetting it's CURRENT YEAR

Pure pottery.
Someone make a short film and broadcast via pirate signal during the superb owl.

forgot my face

Get better marker next time, guys

You both fail to understand me, what i mean is that men and women can exhibit female characteristics. You can be male and still act like a woman, if you're virtue signalling. Traditionally, only women would virtue signal. But because men are not allowed to be men so to say, in modern society, both men and women do it. It's a female behaviour used by both men and women.

>Kings would touch the infirm or the ill, as it was believed that the semi-divine touch of the anointed could cure the illnesses of the common folk.
This is really cool and interesting shit.

lel this was the first thing I thought of when I heard about this story. This was without a doubt 100% done by a jew trying to gain sympathy.

>Even the pan-sexuals knew what side they were on today.
Genius.

peoples sees tags in their trains everyday and doesn't give a fuck but suddenly the whole waggon start to clean that shit ?

Another epic tale of solidarity in the face of the big bad Trump!!!
Why do liberals keep doing this?

Leaf made me kek
2017 is off to a great start

Kids draw swastikas *literally* all the fucking time because they know people freak out about it. This is nothing new.

>a bloo bloo bloo dis is Trump's America

> This is Trump's America

Someone watched Chapelle on SNL

It's a dreadful caricature of how they assume nazi's behave.

This, when we were kids, at my school we would draw swastikas just because it was edgy as fuck and the teachers would get butthurt. It was the "taboo" thing to do so if you did it you were the nr 1 badass

ok so lemme get this straight

leftist build up a big bad evil group of people as Nazis. They are supposed to be cruelly evil to the bone.

Yet the worse they have done so far is write on stuff with markers and spraypaints??

I love the whole "Trumps america" meme, especially when it's used for something stupid i.e.
"someone bumped into me and didn't say sorry, Trumps America I guess"

Of course a Jewish guy named Locke posted it and a brace black woman cleaned it up.

I do love how the Asian looks rather like "get the fuck away from me"