Question for germans

>speaking with german friend
>ask him about refugees
>tell him that in 40-60 years they will be fucked if not sooner
>"they won't be there that long"
>niggawhat.jpg
>"when the syrian war is over they will leave like the refugees of yugoslav war"
>I don't think so bro
>defensiveupsetgerman.jpg

So german anons. Do you truly believe that the refugees are going to leave and do you think your people have the will to deport those that refuse to leave.

Pic unrelated

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=XAtDBpDW8-c
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3481882/Women-warned-not-night-Swedish-town-multiple-sex-attacks-foreigners.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

if they beat them bad enough, maybe

It's funny, because in an state propaganda piece for children I saw posted earlier today they said that there were only 50,000 Syrian refugees in Germany, which would be about 3% of all refugees. Who are the others then and which war did they flee? No, I don't think they are going back.

My friend got really upset when I was asking him all this. He eventually got so worked up that he said
"stop talking crazy, they are going to leave you don't know what you are talking about"

He is a total leftist too so it really gave me a lot of insight. He talks all about how we have to help them etc but in his heart he knows that they are a problem.

winter has been very cold this year, hopefully that makes them leave

Messed up the numbers. They actually said that 120,000 came, but to the entire EU. So the number could be correct anyway.

youtube.com/watch?v=XAtDBpDW8-c

I'm still waiting for the people from the yugoslav wars and Iran-Iraq war to return home.

so they can choose between:

not working at all, live a comfortable life in one of the most prosperous nations

or

go back to their shithole where they will either live in dirt or get beheaded by the next fundamental group

ask him what he would pick.

Germany is fucked beyond repair for the next years.

the ex head of the EU Martin Schulz will be the next Chancellor. It's pretty much gg unless there is a civil war

>the ex head of the EU Martin Schulz will be the next Chancellor
True. GG.

>"they won't be there that long"
He obviously meant germans.
This year schulz will be elected and all native germans sent into KZs

Question for germanons. I know how you feel because you're on Sup Forums but are most germans like my friend. Do most germans expect them to go back eventually?

most germans dont think about it, dont care or dont know, every other year its another scare and they got used to it.

Yeah, they will all trade high speed wifi, free money, free housing and free blonde pussy for a life around donkeys and flies.

In the normie mindset there are maybe 10% or so who will have to go back because they are criminals and such. 40% or so are welcome to stay, but will eventually leave. 50% will fully integrate and are needed for jobs because there is Fachkräftemangel.

Oh boy, that commercial makes for awesome meme material. Has it been memed yet?

Not that I know.

holy shit. They really indoctrinate your kids over there. We're trying to keep that SJW shit out of our schools but in heavily left states it's very difficult.

>Germany turns to shit
>all native germans sent -wherever-
>basically the birth of an Israel-like ethnostate in the core of Europe
>surrounded by falling or fallen states
>Samson option the European caliphate
>???
>profit

Pretty much everyone i know that is in a more rural or smaller city area, where you wont get sent to prison just for look at a refugee, know they will never leave.

>tell him that in 40-60 years they will be fucked if not sooner
i will not live that long and i have never seen a refugee but mind to explain why you think that? what will happen in 40-60 years?

I often feel a lack of hope for my country because we are only 60% white and I feel like the leftist progressive mindset will only end when they have irreversibly fucked this country up. I can;t even imagine how it feels for you guys.

No lol
Theyll just tell you they wish they could and tell you to mind your own fucking business you stupid privileged white man

Muslims have 5 kids each.
Ethnic germans have a dog.

How many kids do you have?

I EXPECT them to go back, ALL of them.
I expect that only a negelctable amount will actually go back.

and? why should i care? how will that affect my life?

i'm polish btw. but that doesn't really matter. maybe for you clowns

We had the bosnian wars where bosnians came and they left or became well integrated

I don't know about you but I enjoy looking at women in skirts and revealing clothing.

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3481882/Women-warned-not-night-Swedish-town-multiple-sex-attacks-foreigners.html

But do you really think these people are going to leave a great place like germany to go back to a place ravaged by war. Do you think they are going to pull their children out of german schools?

you really think i care about woman clothing when i'm 70 years old?

If you are an ethnic German and don't want to have kids you are traitor scum and should be euthanized instead of retired.

good that i'm not german then i guess

Yeah, just keep waiting.

Considering you are 70 and about to die why don't you just stay the fuck out of politics.

Not german, but I know a Syrian refugee family here.
Apparently they are terribly home sick and want to go back home.
So yeah, I think many of the (actual) Syrian refugees will go back when it's better down there.

The problem is the Pakistanis, Iraqis, Afghans and (north-)Africans. Those fuckers aren't legitimate refugees in the first place and are just here for the gibs.

but i do? i just asked you a question and you gave me shit like: lol they have more kids and so. you call that a discussion about politics?