Do you also find that when hot chicks are leftists their score drops by at least 3 points?

Do you also find that when hot chicks are leftists their score drops by at least 3 points?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=A8MO7fkZc5o
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

it drops 10 points for me

women don't talk to me

Leftist women are all diseased whores, AIDS is not worth it.

also that's not hot hans, not even for a beaner

>her
>hot

She's average as fuck lol.

>hot chicks
>leftists

Not even once.

Women don't think monkeys can talk

/thread

this isn't hot. it's a filthy dyke.

Yet talking without a head comes naturally to you

vermapirgin detected

The only real relationship I was in for any period of time was with a smoker. I honestly find that mix of cigarette smoke and perfume to be intoxicating. If they are willing to abuse drugs with me all the better.

I guess I like my women broken and degenerate

>cigarette
Dropped.

More like 8 points because you know what's been plowing that pussy.

>t. virgin
or
>t. inbred cousin fucker

Most of you guys are ugly

Atleast 4 points.

Is she a leftist? So she is like 12/10 now?

It just makes me want to abuse them and assert my dominance in the bedroom

Whats a hot chick for you OP a fat black pig?

If you didn't know she was leftist scum you'd be drooling all over her and spam her all over Sup Forums asking for more pics

Depends on how much they are into it. If they are just mildly liberal they may still be salvageable and worth a shot. If they are antifa-tier then it means they have already swallowed the entire jug of kool aid: 0/10 don't-stick-dick-into.

leftist women are becoming an endangered species haha. Anyone whos not FULL ON social justice tumble feminist harpie is "THE ENEMY" Im a leftie...but when i meet other lefties i leave thinking "oh i must be a fucking far right conservative, im nothing like THOUSE freakin nutterbutters! ahaahahhaah

kek

I'm so fukin sexy it hurts.

I almost feel betrayed. Lucky for me, most of the women I'm attracted to in the first place turn out not to be leftists.

Party girls seem to be the only ones who will eat your asshole though

I consume tobacco so let met just take a quick picture of that. Maybe let the tobacco cigarette hang off the side of my mouth because I look more nonchalant that way. Ought to scowl a bit, time to be a badass.

Holy smokes

Which is a nice touch.

all women are leftists until proven otherwise, so no, it's already part of the calculation. It's more like if I find out she is on the right she earns a few extra points.

Not really. Most leftist girls I talk to are closet racists. They're always the ones saying "I'm not racist, I just don't find black people attractive" and make mild racist jokes.

I have seen more conservative girls in IR relationships than I have lefties.

Yes, but it requires you to leave the house. I know how hard that can be, but please don't drag the hopes of other whites of finding a waifu by implying that there aren't thousands of potential wifes in every city

No because I'm not a faggot that rates idealised women by masturbation to them.

I actually fuck them so I couldnt care what way they lean politically.

no. that fuckface has been annoying me for quite a while now.

Here in america, the majority of white women voted for Trump. Our white women aren't leftist coalburners like yours, even though you like to pretend they are to make yourself feel better.

It's okay hans, i know your women are ugly as shit so you think her is somehow hot. It's okay, don't be mad your women look like men

When hot chicks reveal themselves to be leftist fuck, they immediately demoted to hate-fuck material

>all women are leftists until proven otherwise,

You'll find that to not be the case once you are out of school and in the real world.

That's usually how I am with anyone who walks on any side of politics.

Except they drop by 10.

I actually find that to be the complete opposite, party chicks and divas are the fucking useless in bed. Ewww sucking dick? So grosss..

Only chicks who were smarter then me ate ass and did all kinds of shit

Knowing that a girl is a leftist makes her way more attractive to me. It basically guarantees that she'll be into lots of kinky shit like bondage and spanking, and she won't flinch when I shove my tongue up her asshole. Also most leftist women are basically putty in the hands of a strong man, so it's generally not too hard to redpill her if you want to.

>horse-ish looking, covered in make up fat ass sluts
hahaha so the chicks on your picture are.. hot to you? hahaha
americans sense of esthetic is hilarious

my head is already buried deep down in your mom, ronaldo

>talking politics with females

making me crave a ciggy

yes, also smoking drops an additional 5.

Those were older generations of women who were married, had kids, had husbands, or simply grew up in different times and knew better.

Young women with sexual market value voted extremely for the left, as you would expect. Don't pretend like young American women are alright when you know it isn't true.

No. It is either irrelevant (why do you even know your girl's politics?) or it is a simple deal-breaker (in the case of the more strident ones and because it guarantees bad personal habits).

Oh, so you're a virgin too, nice...

>not subverting their shitty beliefs
>not hatefucking them afterwards
>not giving them an existential crisis

Partly because I assume their personal hygiene is sub pat.

Should have specified, all young women, and even then it depends on the area. Usually you can tell if the women is a leftist or not by her appearance, and if not, you will know after talking to her for 2 minutes.

But millennials in general, men included, are leftist cucks so what can you do?

>leftist
>hot
>blue haired, hipster fatties
Have you encountered one of those?

FPBP, by Paco.

its more that conservative women become 3 points hotter

Only when they get Super into it. I've known cute liberal girls who were just naive. It's when they start getting fat, dying their hair stupid colors, screeching like harpies about tumblr memes in real life when someone says tranny, smoking, dressing like a slobby cunt, etc that makes them drop. So it's not the ideology itself but some common symtoms of it. Most cute girls are lefty, let's be honest. We just have to know how to conivince our girlfriends without autistically dropping a million statistics or something.

I don't rate women because that's a waste of time, but their being leftists certainly is a big turn-off. But I don't really care, since hookers are more cost-efficient.

Problem is most hot chicks are. And they drop 10 points for me.

Another issue is I think skinny girls with short hair are hot. You and I both know there is no such thing as a sane skinny short haired girl. It would also take a cosmic deity with mercy on man to make one that was even remotely red pilled.

you'd all swallow dozens of bluepills to get even near pussy

"I won't fuck a girl because of her political leanings"

"I also just happen to be into boyish skinny girls with short hair just like 99% of Sup Forums"

"Sup Forums just happens to be virgin central"

Really makes you think.

No. Just fucking buy it.

Depends on the level of liberal. I assume all women use emotion rather than logic until proven otherwise.

Trump fan: +3
Conservative: +1
Default (thoughtlessly liberal): -1
Liberal: -3
Radical liberal: -10 (never stick your dick in crazy, unless you want to risk a rape charge)

Cigarettes, and "420 friendly" are also a -10
Septum piercing and unnatural colored hair is -5

>millenial whites voted for Trump
>millenial white women are all leftists
>~51% of millenial whites are white women

nice meme, but fuck off

still better than conservash*t gold diggers

>tfw i can rape for real and it won't affect me at all
se siente bien compa

Homestly as long as they aren't annoying about it it's fine. Marriage is the ultimate goal with women, and most of divorce/unhappiness is just not liking each other. I can deal with someome not wanting to GTKRWN, that's not part of relationships. As long as she's fine with my views, I'm fine with hers, so long as she doesn't act degenerate.

If a nice cute chick is a leftist, I immediately notice all her visual flaws,
and then she's not attractive anymore.

Plus, I get this idea in my head, that she probably has STDs.

I can't explain it.

way more than 3, man. i've lost count how many times i've fapped to this redpilled 4/10 I know. I imagine fucker her as she cites research papers on human psychology.

so that makes her a -20?

She looks like a ten year old boy

I don't get involved if I think she's a liberal I won't lose my guns over it

your obsession is pretty sad.

Indeed. They are really annoying with all the sjw bullshit 24/7 and going to protests.

Says the monkey, this is proof monkeys talk.

The face is qt. The body isn't shown. But if she smokes her voice and theeth are probably fucked up.

>Default (thoughtlessly liberal)

youtube.com/watch?v=A8MO7fkZc5o

WTF? I know this girl.

>not wanting to be femdommed by a commie girl

Fucking weirdos

junior was best tho

>qt
well if that's qt for you i guess mexican women are better than spanish because this bitch is below average at best here.

yes, but not as much as when I find out they've got herpes. I'd like to avoid that shit as much as possible.

Would still smash/10

>projection
Some of us have breeding prospects

cute dogs, oh no its retarded & so on, you get the point

brainwashing, not even once

one jab threw you off-balance. hilarious.

Never teach your crippled son moonlight magic

>Those horse faced fat cunts
>Dyed blonde hair
>Yoga pants while not exercising (mark of slut)
>Wearing boots indoors on carpet

no

Nah, being a vocal SJW, cigarette smoker, and having tattoos. These are what bring the score down.

Yes because they always have either short hair, piercings or tattoos to accompany their attitude.

Girls unequivocally look more attractive with long hair, which can be styled in multiple sexy ways.

If it's short like in OPs picture and the chick is a leftist she just looks like an angry little boy.

She's cute but suffers from major bitch face, regardless of being a degenerate shitlib.

That bitch isn't hot, she's an ugly whore.
No, whores who smoke are super ugly.

>he thinks that a vote for Trump=not a coalburner
I have some bad news for you my friend...

Get this skag off Sup Forums

She looks like the ass baby of Christian Slater and Stephen Dorf

smoking also drops 10 points

smoking habit is an instadrop already