Damn...Sup Forums BTFO yet again

Damn...Sup Forums BTFO yet again...

Other urls found in this thread:

telegraph.co.uk/news/science/science-news/10770563/Babies-show-racial-bias-study-finds.html
time.com/67092/baby-racists-survival-strategy/
dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/article-2605633/White-babies-just-15-months-old-racial-bias-picking-playmates-study-found.html
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2566511/
reddit.com/r/ukraine/comments/5df8dt/is_it_safe_to_visit_kiev_as_a_coloured_person/?st=iysy4urz&sh=75dadb91
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Those babies also don't know how to poop in toilet.

Look at the baby's left arm, the black baby sheds its color, it needs to go in the washing machine first.

I was born racist, checkmate racistphobes.

>literal babies share the same logic as liberals

Pottery.

No one is born with the ability to speak either. If she could, she'd tell that nigger to stop touching her.

BLACKED.com

Aren't there studies out there showing babies prefer members of their own race anyway?

Is it bad that I'm pissed that dirty nigger is touching that white baby?

Empty platitude.

No one is born with any thought at all: experience shapes minds.

>Baby has to wear hijab to keep dirty shitskons from raping it
>pottery.png

It's true, racism is learned after interacting with black people. Which is why white people up north who have few interactions with black people are so fond of them.

exactly, no one is born liberal either
racist becomes himself through exposure to enviroment

Just wait until the black kid is taught about "KANGZ" bullshit and white priviledge

requesting that picture of the children disliking the black dolls compared to their white ones.

It's in our nature.

No. The study shows that babies prefer white babies.

stupid nigger baby putting his hands where they don't belong. this shows they cant control themselves from birth, theyre animals.

poor white baby doesn't know whats going on

No one is born with a right to personal space. What the fuck?

is that a jedi youngling?

Except ingroup bias and tribalism are well known and natural. Even liberal social scientists know it.

Yes, babies are the most racist; it's instinct.

telegraph.co.uk/news/science/science-news/10770563/Babies-show-racial-bias-study-finds.html

time.com/67092/baby-racists-survival-strategy/

Babies actually are born racist though.

Sup Forumssters don't know what love is.

nah gibs me yo passivier, bish

Utter. Fucking. Bullshit.
dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/article-2605633/White-babies-just-15-months-old-racial-bias-picking-playmates-study-found.html

that black one clearly is amazed or at least curious as to why the other one is so different.
thus making her racist.
checkmate atheists.

Oh damn, you beat me to it.

>gray everywhere
looks depressing, m8

Of course no one is born racist.

It first takes exposure to niggers to become racist.

>Please don't talk to me or my wife's daughter ever again.

I was also born racist, my mother had a black friend and she wrote down what I said, things like: "Do you also kiss [name]?" (as a greeting) - "Of course" - "How can you endure this...?"

It's not wrong to be sceptical of something different. I can simply evaluate it and then make my decision. And some niggers just really ain't good ones.

Isnt that the problem? We are becoming racist due to our experiences and interactions in the world? Seems far easier to state that racism is innate so that we can tackle it easier by acknowledging this aspect.

lol i thought that the black baby is alpha as fuck, does what it wants. is a badass

beta white cucks

being loved feels good

Not true, there are duzens of studies that show otherwise.

But hey a picture of 2 babies proves otherwise!

>No one is born racist
...yes, they are.

>look at me
>I'm the western demographic of newborns now

>sexualizing an infant

Good job leftist muslim apologists

Sup Forums memes aside, this pic is pretty cute.

really makes you think

No one is born afraid of bears either.

People aren't born knowing how to swim either

surprisingly decent leaf post

>ooga booga lemme see dat ass

Your right nobody is born racist, it is self taught from experience.

typical pickpocket distraction technique if iv ever seen it.

practically jewish

She looks like her pussy already has 150000km on it

You on the other hand look like you only just have gotten your penis and weren't able to use it yet, even on her.

What I'm saying is: bahahahha

>has no clue what alpha means
beta white black apologist detected.

...look at me.... Im the human now....

oh wow i hate babies now

No one is born racist.
They learn how fucking terrible muds, sandniggers, and ragheads really are. THEN they become racist.

So you're saying you become racist through your personal experiences with other races?

They actually linked this in the comments.

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2566511/

Nobody is born educated either.
Racism comes from experience.

Underrated post

Also I cannot want to move on from the black baby stare-raping and assaulting that baby. Didn't anybody think of helping? Typical leftist if it isn't a woman being raped nobody does anything.

"Oh but it's a white baby, it can defend itself with its white privilege"

Fuck you. You and your baby raping supporters.

When we see Muslim girls with hijabs we should remind Normie's of why females are ordered to wear hijabs in the first place... For "modesty" so that men won't feel the urge to rape them

So what does it imply when Muslims put hijabs on toddlers as young as 4 or 5?

Kek that because newborns cant see and when they start to be able to see they hate niggers

>no one is born racist
that's where you're wrong, kidlet

Babies don't know shit

"Racist" is what Marxists call biology.

>baby in burqa

yep mudshit rape babies too

>a toddlers "modesty" has to be protected with a headscarf
Sickening desu.

>damn shaquisha-al-bin-raqiffa-muppetlak-al-shair how come your mom lets you use your halloween clothes all days?

ofc, no one born with knowledge what animals are capable of.

You're saying they can't smell them?

>literal baby wearing a fucking hijab for "modesty"
>liberals don't see anything wrong with this

>No one is born racist
>Media has to constantly pump anti-racist messages into every form of entertainment
Racism isn't taught, it's supressed.

They literally are and are born with in group preferences. This is well documented.

Someone post that kike psychologist with the black kid holding a black doll and a white kid holding a white doll.

Kill all the racists and everybody is a liberal, Ivan?

Did anyone else have to unlearn their suppression of racism? I don't want to be racist but it's the smart thing to do. No business with Jews, etc

So, apparently the original poster of that reddit pic is a colored person

top kek

reddit.com/r/ukraine/comments/5df8dt/is_it_safe_to_visit_kiev_as_a_coloured_person/?st=iysy4urz&sh=75dadb91

White kid prolly scared shittles and cant move

This is so sad. Normal white guy mixes with exotic black girl, and what's the result? Disgusting brown mutt. I don't even hate blacks, but the race mixing has got to end.

ITS CULTURAL AND OPTIONAL SHITLORD THAT BABY CONSENTED TO WEARING THAT OUT OF TRADITION

Post that video of the nigger kids beating up the white kids.

"Which one?" you ask

I've made my point.

Checkdate

Welcome to Sup Forums.
Funny enough it teaches you more about loving people, albeit only your own kind, than any other place.

This 100%

really cute pic user, until you realize she only likes you for your skin color, she will eventually cheat on you because youre still a cuck.

enjoy it while it lasts faggot , been there done that.

>no one is born knowing ants bite you. However, you live and learn.

who is grill? me fug her good :DDDDDDD

if you ever have a fucking nigger put her hands on my kids i will cut the arm off and send it back to Iraq

No one is born as a woman with penis

I would kick a nigger baby that tried to spread it's malaria to my child.

I did. I remember being red-pilled in elementary school and then became full-blown blue-pilled in high school. now I'm reborn like a meme phoenix

My neice thought her dog was her brother when she was a baby. Yes let's look to babies for logic.

I love the studies that were done in I believe the 60s conducted by a black psychologist who put a white and black baby doll in front of a white and black baby to see which doll the babies were attracted to the most. The white baby chose the white baby every time and surprisingly the black baby chose the white doll more than they did the black doll. I forgot his name but it was a fascinating read. Babies are racist (or more or less instinctual-driven). Leddit is virtue signaling.

>reddit

Fuck off South African cuck. Probably voted yes in '92.

Isn't racism basically hard coded in our DNA in the form of tribalism though?

No I'm saying they're used to smelling their own shit, so they don't object to shit smell easily.

>based australia

And there there are the babies that will cry when see a Black person.