Badgered by Trump Goon

Victoria Cross Hero
Manhandled by checkpoint goons
Trump's America

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stiff_upper_lip
independent.co.uk/news/uk/home-news/donald-trump-muslim-ban-johnson-beharry-victoria-cross-humiliated-a7563451.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

who gives a shit

Odd. I thought that Seattle judge suspended the order.

People who can actually string more than four words together to form a complete sentence you glue sniffing cuck.

oogabooga we wuz heros an shieet

>earns medals for reasons while in military
>this easily offendeded

pro sentence skills bud

>Judge from most leftist city in america doesn't understand the constitution
Yeah that ruling is going to be overturned pretty quickly.

>Has accomplished more than you will ever do in your life

>Holds a different opinion and values than you

Really gets that noggin fired up.

JAFFA KREE.

"I told them something and they didnt take my word for it" Security guards should have been like whelp he said hes ok so let him through like in Obamas America.

Why was he vacationing in a war-torn terrorist nation?

leaf go drink syrup you aren't firing up any brainstorm

WHO IS THINKING ABOUT THE PEOPLE AND FAMILIES THAT SUFFERED FROM TERRORIST ATTACKS.

HAVING SOME PEOPLE "INCONVENIENCED" COMPARED TO BEING BLOWN UP OR RUN OVER OR HAVE THEIR HEAD CHOPPED OFF.. WHAT ABOUT THOSE STORIES!!?????

when there is another attack, the only answer the left will have is light candles and hold each-other.

Why should we give a single fuck about what a foreign soldier thinks about, well, anything?

shuddup goyim

he should be humiliated by his muslim backround.

In fact every muslim should hang their head in shame for being connected to islam in any way.

I'm out of syrup, most of it was stolen and the rest is rations for our refugees.

The price has also been jacked up by Chinese investors.

black dogs have it easier than white men, thanks Obama

>I am a glorified mercenary therefore I should be treated like royalty

That line of thought is way too common. I have a bunch of friends in the military who spent a couple months playing poker in Iraq and now pull the
>WELL BUT I RISKED MY LIFE FOR THIS COUNTRY!
excuse whenever they are losing an argument.

>driving a truck
>get shot at
>drive truck away from attack
>receive highest possible award for bravery

Man britain is cucked lmao

*sips tea*

quit lying Tradaeu shoved it up his ass and smuggled it out to his beach house

was he back from one of his stargate missions when he heard the news abot the ban?

Fpbp

Because a foreign government decorated him! Also, and most importantly, he's a nigger

Trump literally has done nothing wrong to such a degree, that snowflakes consider getting their jimmies rustled by him a little bit a horrible act of dictatorial oppression

>fighting for the British Army
No wonder no one believed him

>muh veterans

The judge is a republican btw.

No one is a fucking saint. Muh status doesn't mean you can slack.

No one in the GOP helped trump win you can fuck off with that argument now.

I can assure you this would have happened regardless.

What, is it the first time he's travelled?

No author = propaganda... but seriously calling the press for a 3 hour wait for national security? poor guy time to give him another Victoria Cross for that horrific sacrifice... with honors if his cell phone battery went dead!

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stiff_upper_lip

Strip him of his medals.

Muslim is Muslim

> picture of (((headline)))
> no link to (((story)))
> no attribution for (((story)))
> no way to find the (((story))) to "fact-check"
> Muh Feels
> even if taken at face value, "muslim ban" =/= "manhandling at checkpoint"
if it were a "muslim ban" he wouldnt be allowed into the checkpoint to be "humiliated" or "manhandled", he would be BANNED. no visa, no entry, no checkpoint manhandling, no "humiliation.

if, as the op implies (while guzzling gallons of pozz cum) the subject is a moslem canadian soldier returning from the front, he would STILL not be subject to the "muslim ban" because he's fucking canadian, not a "refugee" or "immigrant" from the 7 nations listed in the executive order.

canadians (even the moslem ones) can STILL COME TO THE US, and you dont even need a goddamned visa (even if youre moslem)

if youre a canadian coming back from a somali-loli sex tour, you can STILL come to the US without a fucking visa as long as you dont have a 7 year old somali sex slave in your carry-on baggage, even if the sex slave is NOT moslem, we still frown on that shit.

OP is, as usual, a huge pozzed faggot.

>seriously calling the press for a 3 hour wait for national security? poor guy time to give him another Victoria Cross for that horrific sacrifice

Kek, exactly.
>yeah man, I would, like, totally lay down my life to protect my country. I swear!
>wow, what the shit, I have to wait a couple of hours at the airport because of security? that is an unacceptable sacrifice you demand from my side!

Did that self-absorbed bastard have a portrait of himself made?

What a piece of human garbage.

Stop being a muslim then

shel KEK nem ron!

The outrage! He's the most heroic individual to ever be harassed at the airp-

>PHOENIX, Arizona (CNN) -- Retired Gen. Joe Foss, 86, one of the most highly decorated U.S. war veterans, recently was detained at a security checkpoint at the Phoenix, Arizona, airport because he was carrying an item with sharp edges.

The sharp object turned out to be the Congressional Medal of Honor, which he had received in 1943 from President Franklin D. Roosevelt. CNN's Jack Cafferty spoke Tuesday with Foss about his airport experience and career.

Honestly, this. Muslims have way to much pride in their religion, they need to learn to feel shame.

Kinda feel bad for the guy, but I can't help but recall every time leftists have trashed all over mil vets for so long and often for no reason at all other than virtue signalling for brownie points from their peers... it's just really cringey to watch liberals pretend to be pro-veteran now that it suites them politically.

Opportunistic snakes make me want to vomit.

He could have just stayed in the country that gave him medals. VC don't mean shit to me.

>Kinda feel bad for the guy
I don't really.

If he was a good soldier who actually cared about his country he would understand why other countries take such measures to protect themselves and just accept them. It would be a negligible sacrifice compared to what he had sworn to do to protect his own country.

Instead he acts like an entitled attention whore and thinks the world should revolve around him.

you stupid fuck

This stuff with mexican gangs and muslims in the US military makes me depressed as fuck.

Good. He got the VC for political reasons.

>calls himself a republican but acts like a democrat

But it's not just about party. There are plenty of republican traitors who oppose trump

no one /thread

Good thing the brits didn't have any darkie heros in 1776. We might still be Subjects of the Crown.

>I explained who I was but for some reason they insisted on checking my ID like every other passenger instead of taking me at my word
also
>violent muslim
>feels humiliated
ooh boy let me guess what's happening next

Then why wont that faggot nigger go to one of those banned countries and live there?

Oh wait, those countries are literally shit and full of shitpeople. But hey, lets just import those shitpeople, they wont turn our countries to shit, wont they?

This. The chance of him earning it legitimately is lower than the chance of every Muslim in the UK simultaneously winning the national lottery.

checked and opinion noted

independent.co.uk/news/uk/home-news/donald-trump-muslim-ban-johnson-beharry-victoria-cross-humiliated-a7563451.html

>republican
Your useless labels have no power here

Isn't the most leftist city in America San Francisco?

>“The officials only let me in after I kicked up a fuss.

bet he was a gobby fucking twat

puts ya to shame, ay?
ya cheeky cunt

You don't deserve to lick his boot, you cunt. That man is a national hero.

Who gives a flying fuck, let's instead celebrate all the lives saved in the future as a result of stopping terrorists getting into the US, the media can fuck off with it's hand wringing because this or that random nobody was mildly inconvenienced.

this

weight a few months you muslim shit

>That man is a national hero.

steady on

>Muslim ban

theres that lie again

>weight.
Nice Freudian slip mate.

hes also a cuck that takes in immigrant children to raise

pretty sure hes just a pedophile

CTR Shilling pretty hard itt

user, you're too smart, but not smart enough to realize no one cares. It makes a good headline so they are going to pretend to be outraged over it. The DHS gives no fucks who is traveling, they have to get checked and pass inspection unless they are precleared and certified.

OP has no point since the guy passed and got through.

Oh no, his feelings.

Conveniently no replies to this one I see.

well? he shouldn't have been Muslim

Maybe if they say it enough times it becomes truth. The blatant deception is becoming intolerable. I don't know how much more I can take.

>dying for Anglos is an accomplishment

Hahahaha

>fight for British Army
>Be in clearly identified coalition vehicles
> hick yank bombs you anyway

US goes to war against Saddam to save British Oil interests in Q8

US finishes off Saddam because he violates terms of SAVING Q8 war.

Victoria Cross demands tribute at our border for saving his own Oil in Q8

WE get serious blowback for intereferring in IRAQ via terrorists like BIN LADEN

He takes down our twin towers causing us a big security issue at airports.

British soldiers cries about it.

THIS IS YOUR FAULTS UK CUNTS

GO SAVE YOUR OWN OIL NEXT TIME

kek'd

Apparently Parliament received assurances from the US that the ban would not apply to anyone holding a legitimate British passport, so for this guy to get hassled over it is actually a bit dodgy if it was actually related to that ban.

If he was in the British Army he'd have a British passport he could travel on

GOT HIM

he's not a muslim

this is The Independent, which has been frothing at the mouth like a rabid dog and spreading fake completely debunked news since Trump was elected

Most of what they've posted about Trump probably breaches some sort of law against the press deceiving people in the UK but they're extremely mad because they're owned by a Russian oligarch who is a rival of Putin

People on the right tend to be the retarded "muh veterans" type. Guess that's all bullshit huh?

It's a scary precedent being set. They can pretty much lie about anything now and people will gobble it up.

nobody on Sup Forums should care, he is not British.

Why is he trying to go to America if he's a Bong? This isn't even cause he's a Muslim cunt.

BOOM
fpbp

>muslim ban

FAKE NEWS RREEEEEEEEE