Leftist Propaganda in Switzerland

A leftist faggot in Switzerland made a video making fun of Andreas Glarner, a right-wing (SVP) politician who was involved in launching a campaign against easier naturalization, for which a national vote will be held on February 12.

That campaign also includes physical and digital placards depicting a woman in a burqa.

Leftist cucks all over the country freaked the fuck out and are trying to counter this "fear-mongering" political campaign - e.g. by making songs like this leftist teacher and hobby musician:

youtube.com/watch?v=77x0VU-FObU

This video was featured today in Switzerland most-read 'newspaper' and seems to have too many likes.

Y'all know what to do.

ps. don't leave too many obvious comments

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ysYg6sWD8B4
20min.ch/schweiz/news/story/Sam-National-nimmt-Andreas-Glarner-hoch-27834194
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Bump
Sick of these fucking cucks using shitty songs to make a political argument.

Thanks

Bump that shit motherfuckers!!!!

Make a counter video and make it go viral. That's how we fought for Trump

interesting

The like to dislike ratio is worsening REEEEEEEEE

Problem is, our right wing parties are incompetent fucks. It would turn out like this: youtube.com/watch?v=ysYg6sWD8B4

bumped

commented

disliked

reported to INTERPOL for faggotry

Have a bump, Swissbros.

Thanks, Ameribro. We shilled for Trump for months, so it's nice to see you guys returning the favor.

Herzlichen Dank, Hans!

Bump. Disliked the video. Screw these fucking leftist cucks.

Medpacks in general are shills, this seems strange.

shills for what?

liked and shared

Don't have any idea what that guy said, but have a bump.

Bitte sei Satire

i hate logging on to youtube

Pump

Disliked

This video is against Islam, the guy depict someone removing the jumpsuit and having a bomb and so forth.
This OP is a shill for leftists.

I say we do the opposite of what he said.

Leftists.
Anti-Trump.

I love seeing these posters every day in the train station of Zürich.

Fuck this faggot

He's just basically making fun of that particular politician but also conservatives in general - typical leftist tactic.

What's the problem with making it easier for 3rd gen immigrants to get citizenship?

That shit about women in Burkas and ISIS fighters is just bullshit.

Really a fucking bohemian rhapsody parody. this counts as valid propaganda?

Lol, chill out. He's including footage of right-wing campaigns for the purpose of ridiculing them.
Hava a read:
20min.ch/schweiz/news/story/Sam-National-nimmt-Andreas-Glarner-hoch-27834194

>What's the problem with making it easier for 3rd gen immigrants to get citizenship?
Switzerland is for the Swiss, not for Iraqis.

The guy is basically on a cellphone making random posts changing IP, if this was real there would be more info on the matter.
I say they're leftist shills.

It has like 50k views on Facebook, which is like 2 million views in America.

Your doing God's work health pack

>implying there are many 3rd gen Iraqis or even non Europeans in Switzerland.

Go look at France's and Belgium's third generation immigrants and how they're so integrated.

Haven't you recently breached the 5% muslim mark? I was surprised to learn there are even mosques there.

The posters are AGAINST an easier naturalization.

you sure thats the message you wanted to send.

A woman in veil did a campaign AGAINST the easier naturalization, this OP is shitting us.

Our Muslims are mostly from the Balkans and they usually don't give a shit about their religion.

I bet you also consider yourself a Christian but never set foot on a church in years, or prayed for that matter.

Of course. But this song isn't. It's typical leftist propaganda. Read the article I posted.

Holy shit, are you dumb?

>...made a video MAKING FUN OF Andreas Glarner, a right-wing (SVP) politician who was involved in launching a campaign AGAINST easier naturalization, for which a national vote will be held on February 12.

The only leftist shill here are you.

So you guys should do a counter video, showing this example or worse.
>If it isn't against hate speech laws and other bullshit

>accordeon
>swiss accent
>bohemian rapsody
I dont understand a single word the guy said, but I gave him a thumbs up.

am i doing it rite?

The middle east being an eternal powder keg and our country already having taken in thousands of middle eastern rapefugees is of no concern to you? This is important and relevant in the long-term.

I deal with medpacks shilling against Trump almost everyday in the generals, I'm sorry if it's hard to believe you, I've read the article.
But I had to doubt at first, mountain jews actually moving to be against something is a miracle to me.

GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

do you know the difference between up and down?

Really? I haven't noticed a single medpack regularly shilling against Trump but I can imagine there is one persistent shill, so I believe you. It's fine, though.
Our country has one of the most right-wing governments in all of Europe and historically, it's always been right-leaning.

If there wasn't shitskins refugees from somalia, eritrea and irak, the amount would decrease because of mostly immigration from christian countries...

If that's the case this shit will never follow through.

I just don't see why it is necessary to make it easier for third generation immigrants. Very often it's exactly those people that don't want to associate with swiss values at all and always complain how shit it is here.
If they want to become swiss citizens, I don't see why they shouldn't just go through the normal procedure, shouldn't be too much to ask for.

Reminder, this was on Netherlands
>see filename

Sup Forums has a hard time acting on things that aren't in the english language.

Come on, guys. Let's get more dislikes than likes on that cuck's video. I have a feeling he would react to this.

tfw immigrant from 3rd generation.
tfw dont want to get that pass because of military

I downvoted it, not sure it will help in anyway.
Should get Krauts to translate properly, I'm only halfway through speaking German and only been trying to learn through some Schiller works I have.

its not worthy to translate...

Similar situation here. My parents immigrated in the early 90s, I was born here and don't have a citizenship either because I don't want to get military in the way of my career. I'm first generation, right?

Every small victory is vital for us, no matter how trivial it seems.

Bömp

so many doctors in this thread
i feel safe

m8 Im native german and dont understand a single fucking word of that video.

swiss is harder to understand than dutch for me

bömp

second balkanbro.

who the fuck cares about that bullshit.

Topkek, rlly?

Leftist traitors and young, impressionable people who will shape the future political landscape.

There's common ground for the language, if you dig on the internet you can find Linguaphone Language Courses about almost any language.

I don't like you medpacks for your country being home to the Rothschilds, but I guess you lot deserve some help. I disliked it.

I read a while ago that native-born foreigners are first generation immigrants, their children second-generation and so on..so I'm never sure.

Thanks.
But at least they bow to the Bogdanoffs.

It's not a real language, it's a dialect and it's really hard to learn if you didn't learn it as a child.

If you could get it into english, you would find more help, that's what I'm saying.
You don't need to put it into exact words, just explaining would be fine, not in the exact sense but just the meaning since every translation is not perfect.
To get citizenship - right to vote - in your country a person needs to stay 6 years in Switzerland and do a lot of other things. So that's the reason why I don't think even migrants would want it to change.

I'm surprised they have not turned Switzerland into multiculti central but they most likely don't want too many Abduls looking for gibs around their neighborhood.

Get me a tutorial and I can learn it in a month.
If you say it's harder than Estonian and Russian I would be surprised.

>Switzerland
>Not multikulti
burger pls

I don't know much about what's going on in Switzerland but I will assume you're not Canadian/German/Swedish tier yet.

Do you know they've also built Muslim prayer rooms at many western and central european airports

I guess they wanted it to becomre more like Saudi Arabia or something

Well, we already have the highest percentage of foreigners (~25%) behind Luxemburg in Europe and that's excluding the already naturalized immigrants.

It's as if these people will shit themselves if they don't have a pray between flights

I gave it a dislike but will refrain from commenting since i only know english

Disgusting. Suicidal levels of tolerance and compassion will be Europe's downfall if things don't change relatively quickly.

Thanks for enlightening me, Mountain Jew. Mind telling me who's your best bet to fix the problem?

>easier naturalization
>10 years, but years under 18 count double
>12 years, but years under 20 count double
it's basically the same thing?

That's great, thanks. English comments would be too suspicious anyways. It would delegitimize the dislikes.

Luckily we aren't since our welfare system isn't as easy to exploit and people actually get deported if they don't follow the laws.
But especially in the bigger cities we have a shit ton of leftists that want to bring us down to German/ Swedish levels

did my part

t. swiss ancestry burger

>Y'all know what to do.
>Y'all
Fuck you.

Just shot all the communists, Medpack.

>Luckily we aren't since our welfare system isn't as easy to exploit and people actually get deported if they don't follow the laws.
That's a start.
>But especially in the bigger cities we have a shit ton of leftists that want to bring us down to German/ Swedish levels
So like everywhere else?

Please dear God no.

Leave Switzerland alone.; It was my only refuge from this nightmare.

If they take Switzerland we go to war. That is it. If we can't have any refuge we must destroy our enemy.

EVERY YEAR 70000 USELESS NIGGERS ENTER SWITZERLAND
EVERY YEAR 50000 OF THEM ARE GIVEN CITIZENSHIP SO THEY CAN VOTE LEFT
THEY TELL US FOREIGNERS ARE ONLY INCREASING BY 20000 USELESS NIGGERS EVERY YEAR
SWITZERLAND IS ALREADY 50% USELESS NIGGERS.
HELVETICA FINIS!

F

What's wrong with saying ya'll ?
It's a humble american way of saying it.

Because of such self-hating keks, i'm going to cast a NO on the upcoming 12th february.

How will you vote for USR?

you need to accept multi-culturalism

But it's hard as fuck even to visit as a foreigner.
>I tried, and I'm a richfag

thanks for that

I'm torn between yes and no on that but lean a bit more to no.